[3.10] Slayer Lightning Strike | Inpulsa + Storm's Gift | Insane clear-speed | All end-game content

Wow man, this build looks amazing! I cannot wait for your upgrade! I am looking for a viable build end game with my shadow, that it looks fabulous like yours :D
"
Wow man, this build looks amazing! I cannot wait for your upgrade! I am looking for a viable build end game with my shadow, that it looks fabulous like yours :D

Thank you! Although, I must warn you, the build is currently not very good for endgame metabosses farming.

I've added a test video for 3.9. It showcases some T16 Dark Forest map clear and metamorph fight.
Dernière édition par Karpoavel, le 4 janv. 2020 10:32:29
Ye, i red all the comments.
Actually I am not looking for a build to farm end game. Just looking for a build to be able to do the late content at least one time, and maybe be able to pump up the awakening atlas. I want to farm blighted map/timeless map, so this build is pretty good for me, but first, as i said i need to do all the atlas.

PS. I saw the video and i don't think that is bad.. you even maxed the metamorph.
Dernière édition par dragon6891, le 4 janv. 2020 10:51:51
"
Ye, i red all the comments.
Actually I am not looking for a build to farm end game. Just looking for a build to be able to do the late content at least one time, and maybe be able to pump up the awakening atlas. I want to farm blighted map/timeless map, so this build is pretty good for me, but first, as i said i need to do all the atlas.

Well, from my experience, to get full 32 Watchstones you simply need to run a lot of maps to spawn Conquerors, and ideally you need to do it fast enough. And I feel like the build is very good at doing that. Blight and Legion should also be easy, although I think that their unique monsters were buffed a little bit as well.

"
PS. I saw the video and i don't think that is bad.. you even maxed the metamorph.

I try to compare with meta builds, and ~10sec (!) for a metamorph while staying still (!) in melee (!) with 5k life (!), risking to lose all exp and portals is not optimal. Maybe I'm too demanding of my builds, but I don't feel enough satisfaction until I'm sure I can deal with all the content without deaths.
Dernière édition par Karpoavel, le 4 janv. 2020 12:26:43
Yo man. I am trying your build and i have only one question:
how do you survive against stun? I am using only the pantheon with the major god but it's not enough. The boss just need to stun me once and i am dead. I even need more life leech, and i guess i am gonna find it from the belt or amulet.
That's strange. I've never had any problems with stuns. In what tier maps does it happen?
Tier 14+
I get stunned pretty easy from the boss and die. My damage is not even at his best. I think i need to polish my belt+amulet+rings
I think your items are pretty good. Maybe it's the kind of boss where you have to dodge its attacks manually sometimes. Or some damage map mods. If it's a simple autoattack though, I don't know... You can get immmune to stuns with slayer ascendancy, if you really feel it's the problem.
I guess I will do that. I need to take some life leech too.
Couple questions as I am planning on doing this for my next build. Any recommendations for a belt, I didn't see one in guide. Also I see a lot of people playing Raider for Lightning Strike is there any big benefit in that over Slayer.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires