Double herald block gladiator: my first endgame!!

This league is going to be a league of FIRSTS for me!
First character ever going that high in level, first time reaching proper endgame.

Probably not much for most of you guys, but I just finished all the tier 16 guardians (did a yellow elder deathless before that). I was expecting a lot of deaths (I had never met them nor read about them), I actually died only once to Phoenix and killed the other 3 deathless.
Shaper, here I come! :-)
Feeling quite proud so I decided to share my build, as it turned up quite different from what I was planning at the beginning.

I was going for a classic cyclone/herald of agony build, until I found this little gem:

Add that to this one:

and my Herald of Agony dropped to only 11%, on a 6 links.
This allowed me to pack the helmet with some boosted herald of purity, and the build changed quite a bit from there.

My full gear and links at level 94:

Life, life, life...
Herald of Agony obviously, with damage boosters.
I would like to replace Maim by Feeding Frenzy but the colours are hell to pull. Not 100% sure about Vile Toxins either, but it seems to work fine.
Planning to swap for a Belly of the Beast, slightly more life and easier colours, but I would have to swap a lot of other gear pieces as well so it is still a work in prgress.

Herald of Purity on steroids, with meat shield making them a great defensive tool.

Cyclone-Fortify-Withering Touch.
Poison and faster attacks on gloves are a must.
I could get rid of blood magic (and use probably Infused Channeling for more survivability, or maybe Culling Strike) but I would need to replace my Scourge by a Gemini Claw, losing some minions benefits. Blood magic is a great QoL though as I can cyclone all the time.

Tempest Shield - Curse on Hit, Scourge because of all it brings to minions (+ a few wolves, but they don't matter much)

Lioneye's for a lot of life and armour.
Hatred-Generosity to boost minions.
I used Dash for a long time for a long time but the short range was annoying so I switched to Flame Dash.

CWDT set-up. Convocation is crucial, Carrion Golem is nice, Molten Shell I mostly use for the vaal part.

Ravenous Horde is quite a good anoint for minions.
I have my doubts about the Anvil but the block bonus is nice.

Minions bonuses on jewel.
Belt itself is pretty standard, bit of life and res.

Circle of Nostalgia is a must. Might switch to one giving extra damage to HoAg instead of chaos res.
Second ring just rounds up the resistances.
(Ignore the anoints, I don't really play blight encounters, I don't like them).

My tree at level 94:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnA10EswUtBosKJgthDPcQURQgFE0UcRZvFy8YkRo4Gj4aVRpsIOMkqiUhJy8qYy_MNZI2YjboNuk6xjwtPQBAoEa3R35Kn01GVdZXDVnzWpFeE185Xz9f2mD4YSFi7GL0ZLVk52VNZlRmnmhlaPJqrHGycg9yqXTtdqx5OXrvfNl-4oCkggeDX4PMhNmE74m8ivCQVZL3lG-YTZstns2iAKcwqH2plaqprKqsr62Nr2yverCrtz68n702vni-p76twGbAv8GCxILE9sauz37SIdNv0_vYvdlh2XzaweNq6dXqGO8O8B_yQfJF85v3MvgC-tL8S_4K_lg=?accountName=Rastakwer&characterName=CrawlySammy

Plan is to just add 5% life nodes until lvl 100.

For pantheon I use mostly Lunaris (movement speed and general defenses) and Ralakesh (bleeding seems to be the only thing killing me if I am not careful, with cyclone I am always moving).

That's it, probably a lot of room for improvement, but as it is it destroys tier 16 maps without breaking a sweat, a lot more easily than I thought possible, and almost never dies (7k life, 73% block attacks and spells, 10k armour, max res including chaos).

Thanks for reading, suggestions welcome.
Off to see the shaper now!

Dernier bump le 15 oct. 2019 00:57:47
And the Shaper went down!!!
:-)

Not death-free, but hey, it was my first time meeting him, I am still happy!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires