3.11 Armageddon Chieftain - Ignite everything up to T16 on a 10C budget.

Hey Guys,

playin Brands for the first time, so i wonder in your latest PoBs Runebinder isnt allocated, so you only attach one brand?

Ah,okay, think i understand now:)
"
bejarid a écrit :
"
Nixxar a écrit :
What I can't seem to figure out is why the Blood Magic build does not take Runebinder? Having a second brand attached to a boss would be a good damage increase, or does it not work with the ignite part of the brand?

You can only apply a few burn, so yeah having more ignites per second don't really help. Armaggedon already hit quickly and don't have much variance, so IMO the cost in points don't worth it. But the tree does allow you to take it if you prefere as PoB calculation won't help you to make your choice ;)

This, ^
Thx, guess i ll try the blood magic version.
Ye, that's a bit of a thing I guess. The guide covers the league start, but no the transition into endgame.
Hey man! Nice guide so far. I am @ lvl 70 now, and with Skitterbot and Anger, I am at 117 mana. That is like 1 brand :O How do you manage your mana? I feel like I'cant play Mozart on the pots all the time to cast brand? :)
"
MariusVenger a écrit :
Hey man! Nice guide so far. I am @ lvl 70 now, and with Skitterbot and Anger, I am at 117 mana. That is like 1 brand :O How do you manage your mana? I feel like I'cant play Mozart on the pots all the time to cast brand? :)

I suggest you check out the Blood Magic build on page 11 or 12. It made my life alot easier to be honest.
The swap to blood magic and kaoms took this build from just under 5k life for me to 6.8k without optimized gear.
Blood magic makes this map just so so smoothly, I love it so much
Just a few more upgrades for me and then its gonna be more than ready for high red maps.
What do you guys do about our relatively low boss damage though?
Just ignite and then dodge until they die?
I havent switched to koams roots so I still have both a scorching ray totem set up AND a orb of storms curse on hit set up with flammability

My last few upgrades will be to 6 link my Searing touch and then swap the the unique helmet, rather than the OP's suggested elder influenced helmet
I have a new thing I am struggling with. I have the choice between two rings which show very different things on the brand dps for ignites, and it's about a 100k difference, so I am inclined to not use the unique ring anymore.

Just wondering if someone with more experience in pob can give a definitive answers on which ring to use?

Any help would be appreciated.
"
LordVoltagen a écrit :
The swap to blood magic and kaoms took this build from just under 5k life for me to 6.8k without optimized gear.
Blood magic makes this map just so so smoothly, I love it so much
Just a few more upgrades for me and then its gonna be more than ready for high red maps.
What do you guys do about our relatively low boss damage though?
Just ignite and then dodge until they die?
I havent switched to koams roots so I still have both a scorching ray totem set up AND a orb of storms curse on hit set up with flammability

My last few upgrades will be to 6 link my Searing touch and then swap the the unique helmet, rather than the OP's suggested elder influenced helmet

I also kept the searing totem as it seems to be a nice decoy of sorts on some packs. As for low boss damage, I am not having that issue at all. I self cast Flammability and let the brand do it's work with the cinderswallow urn.

In terms of Conquerors it takes a bit longer then a top tier build, but due to the high cast speed it's quite easy to dodge everything. Sirus A5 was a bit of an issue, but I fully put that down on me not understanding the one-shot in the last phase and when / why it pops up. A some sort of super beam with a few ticks.

Keep in mind I am not very experienced in this game and decided to try to fully get somewhere with a build for once instead of swapping to something new every other week. So there might be people with alot more knowledge who could help you out on this.

"
Nixxar a écrit :
I have a new thing I am struggling with. I have the choice between two rings which show very different things on the brand dps for ignites, and it's about a 100k difference, so I am inclined to not use the unique ring anymore.

Just wondering if someone with more experience in pob can give a definitive answers on which ring to use?

Any help would be appreciated.

The DPS increase from Emberwake comes from being able to apply more than ignite at the same time, which POB (as I understand) does not account for. It shows a decrease in ignite DPS because of the "ignite burns slower" mod on Emberwake, which POB does account for.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires