3.11 Armageddon Chieftain - Ignite everything up to T16 on a 10C budget.

Guys,the pob/build is up to date ?
Thank you,
the pob is not up to date at least not when i copied it a few days ago. I was looking on poe ninja to get an idea of the changes and most people are running Armageddon brand with cremation also as a 6 link is anyone doing this type of brand build? I was considering running that version. I also noticed the poeninja version doesnt use emberwakes so I assuming at least for that version it not needed. If anyone has any input on this please enlighten me!
"
Rangeriano a écrit :
Guys,the pob/build is up to date ?
Thank you,

Updated it, but it gives roughly the same numbers as before. I wonder if PoB's brand values got updated in line with the patch yet. In any case things didn't get worse at the very least
I changed it a bit in terms of defenses though and went to pick up acro instead of a scion health cluster. Not 100% on that move, but acro's almost always worth it.

"
Zomphere a écrit :
so in 3.11 this build can kill shaper/elder/uber elder? Also how does it do in delve?

Well it could before, don't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to do it now. Uber elder might take a minute, but by the time you'll get there it's very likely that you'll have some spare currency lying around to push the build a little bit further. It should be doable as it is though, since all of those encounters are just about mechanics anyway.

"
falfool a écrit :
Hi, thank you for the great build. It's fun, tanky, and unbelievably cheap.

I wanted to verify with you the role of Runebinder in our build: do we take it because we also take Runesmith to achieve 10% increased damage taken?

Because as I understand from reading the Ignite wiki page, having two brands attached will have no impact past the initial ramp-up phase when the enemy has no ignites on them yet. Then, even with 3x ignites per mob through Emberwakes, it will only take 2.25s to ignite the mob three times, at which point further ignites by any number of brands will still be queued.

Heyo, glad you are enjoying it mate.

Runebinder synergy and that extra deeps from the brand bouncing on the target helps quite a bit. There aren't too many dps passives to pick up anyway and the typical build gets most of the relevant nodes by level 90.

I suppose you can opt-out of it and take a detour for some extra health and the like, but it's entirely up to you.

As I was writing this I scrolled down and realized that @ribeirojc said pretty much the same thing, but yeah :)

"
falfool a écrit :

Changes (tradeoffs) I made to make it tankier:

- specced into max block now that Glancing Blows is accessible without a Timeless jewel. It took 10 points, an amulet and an anointment but this had the most impact. Coupled with high life regen and 2x Enduring Cry charges at your disposal, you can soak damage even in red maps with crazy mods. I rarely found myself using the life flask even...

- used Flesh & Stone for perma blind instead of Herald/Skitterbots. Damage was still enough even in T16 like you said and I still had damage upgrades elsewhere to make (6l, awakened gems, etc)

- used Frost Wall to control the terrain. It seems to be a perfect complement to the playstyle of this chieftain: you get to completely avoid ultra rippy monsters while they're being ignited and you're regenerating. The wall is useful in many situations, but it was a life saver specifically in maps with "+monster speed", some red beasts, the grove, and some beyond bosses.

- used Vigilant Strike with Fortify/Faster Attacks/Ancestral Call for a decent 13s fortify that doesn't take away from QOL. I don't use it all the time, only when high damage is anticipated or on bosses. It can also be used to lose an Endurance Charge for a 4 second damage boost from ascendancy.

At the end of the day, I still died to a red Moon Temple boss. He charged his shot for 3 seconds and I was too stubborn to dodge: "wut, u gonna kill me??" He did! But it wasn't the build's fault hence I'm redoing it :D -- it's a lovable build, props again to OP

Some cool ideas here mate, might if I add them to the post (a bit later though, short on time again)?

And that last part though, big dick energy all the way bby, glad you liked it that much!

Dernière édition par awesoweh, le 30 juin 2020 14:08:14
I am level 77 with 3500 life...but I am dying a lot. Damage seems to be ok. Please help.
My current setup on lv74:

"

Working well. Nice guide. I have too Anger watcher eye.
Dernière édition par Tsiganisti, le 30 juin 2020 20:30:12
"
awesoweh a écrit :

Some cool ideas here mate, might if I add them to the post (a bit later though, short on time again)?

And that last part though, big dick energy all the way bby, glad you liked it that much!

:D yeah man, for sure !

"
Debarshi a écrit :

I am level 77 with 3500 life...but I am dying a lot. Damage seems to be ok. Please help.

Can you tell what particularly causes you to die? Generally you avoid a lot of the damage because you're always on the move.

You should have more life at that level... Heart of the Warrior is very valuable and accessible for this build, don't skip it!

Ailments and curses can be deadly, see if you can change your flask effects to guard against curses (of Warding) and shocks (of Grounding.)

Also, consider using Wave of Conviction to apply your curse (and Fire Exposure): it lets you keep your range when it's dangerous to get close, while Orb of Storms is stationary and can be more tricky.
How is this build for boss killing? does it kills them fast T15+ or is it a slow boss kill?

Ty
I reached AWK 4 with the build, conquerors are a bit slow to kill as I feel, run around and attach brands and see them melt slowly, but it is ok. Build has got mana issue during single target fights as u cannot recharge uor flask. I think instead of skitterbots we can use clarity as we already have yoke of suffering.Suggestions appreciated. I am presently level 86.
Dernière édition par Debarshi, le 1 juil. 2020 15:56:21
I found a Blood Magic version on this build, it looks fun with much higher DPS (and no mana issue).
PoB: https://pastebin.com/2khWmu2F

I also made a PoB from falfool's max block version (with a bit more DPS, I'm softcore ;) ): https://pastebin.com/nWsvYQZF

That's some good alternatives from the original build :)
"
bejarid a écrit :
I found a Blood Magic version on this build, it looks fun with much higher DPS (and no mana issue).
PoB: https://pastebin.com/2khWmu2F

I also made a PoB from falfool's max block version (with a bit more DPS, I'm softcore ;) ): https://pastebin.com/nWsvYQZF

That's some good alternatives from the original build :)

Thanks for sharing, the use of Grand Spectrum and Transcendent Mind is very nice indeed. Does Anger still reserve mana in that setup? I didn't try Blood Magic yet and POB shows a large amount of life reserved, which I'm assuming to be incorrect.

For higher DPS, besides 6L and Awakened Deadly Ailments, we could anoint Command of Steel: it gives 75% damage with max attack block. That will require pathing to Steelwood Stance, but it's only 3 points. The build looks to be complete by 95 that way, so that's my next target!

Also, no mana issues in block variant with Mystic Bulwark giving you 75% mana regen -- I even hold down Wave of Conviction to get that culling strike and no problem.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires