Wild Strike Slayer - Combat Focus(Fire) Fine Tuning

I'm looking for help fine tuning my wild strike build for 3.7.

The build can be imported from here:

Original Two handed Build

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/hsWphjXC

Tweaked another draft for a dual wielding instead of two handed using Razor of the sun. In theory the build could proc a lot of ignites giving massive life gain on top of leech

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/kGwRLAW8

The basic stat break down is:

200-250k single target shaper DPS

360k (120k x 3 explosions) AOE dps

105% area of effect (120ish in sand stance)

6k life

33-66% evade chance depending on blind

6k armour

2700 life leech

Skills:

-Wild Strike

-Static strike as a utility skill that does cast on crit Wave of Conviction + fortify. Maintains permanent 25% fire exposure while needing to be weaved in every 10 seconds or so.

-Flame thrower trap + combustion as another utility skill that gives another - 19 fire res and large aoe coverage. Combined with static strike it provides a mini elemental equilibrium without spending all the points to get it.

-Steelskin + dash

-Precision - Anger - Blood and Sand (Blood stance since there's so much AOE already)

- Assassin's mark from Oskarm gloves.

Items:

Doomsower - Newly buffed doomsower provides a fairly budget option compared to a much more costly exquisite blade craft. It provides everything wild strike wants in physical damage, more fire damage, and increased area of effect.

Oskarm gloves - Combined with the slayer's passive these gloves make accuracy itemization non-existent. They allows remove a need to press yet another setup button for curse dps. Decent dps and QoL.

Modified Sulphur flask - edited a sulphur flask to fill in the effects of the new inspiration gem, the slayer proximity damage passive, and doowsower's added fire damage that were not supported on PoB.

With all that covered I'm looking for help with the defensive portion of my build. I haven;t done armor / evasion hybrid in years and am not sure if it will hold up. I used some pretty conservative gear on my PoB so I think the damage will scale up fine. I just don't want to all in on my defense without getting some opinions.

I have a few 80+ duelists to run some tests on so if anyone sees where I could tweak the build to make it a bit stronger defensively please let me know.
Dernière édition par Exiledtyrant, le 6 sept. 2019 05:08:13
Dernier bump le 6 sept. 2019 04:23:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires