Badge of Brotherhood + Masterful Form = OPOP

Haven't seen much on this possible interaction but I think if it works, it's going to be nuts!

X Maximum Power Charges = X Max Frenzy Charges = X Max Endurance Charges

In other words..

10 Max Power Charges = 10 Max Frenzy Charges = 10 Max Endurance Charges

The build possibilities!

Spoiler
Definitely my league starter, covered it here: https://youtu.be/UzFUcM3XFGA

Dernière édition par Bone_Queen, le 6 sept. 2019 00:33:31
Dernier bump le 9 sept. 2019 02:05:13
It is weird that masterful form is a duelist asc passive and not ranger/shadow.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Dernière édition par Nephalim, le 6 sept. 2019 00:56:16
But how is it going to be nuts?

The only skill that would really benefit from this in any way is discharge, and slayer really isn't a good choice for discharge as it has a harder time maintaining all 3 charges.

I didn't watch the entire video, but i mean I guess you could go romiras + volls for endurance and power, and work out how to get frenzy charges at the same rate, but at the end of the day, why?

"
Nubman a écrit :

The only skill that would really benefit from this in any way is discharge, and slayer really isn't a good choice for discharge as it has a harder time maintaining all 3 charges.

I didn't watch the entire video, but i mean I guess you could go romiras + volls for endurance and power, and work out how to get frenzy charges at the same rate, but at the end of the day, why?

Well, getting extra max frenzy and max endurance is pretty strong in of itself and the buffs to elusive on the amulet mean more dodge/movespeed. The issue is how a slayer would get max power charges in the first place.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim a écrit :
"
Nubman a écrit :

Well, getting extra max frenzy and max endurance is pretty strong in of itself and the buffs to elusive on the amulet mean more dodge/movespeed. The issue is how a slayer would get max power charges in the first place.

Agreed that getting the extra multiplicative bonus damage of frenzy or physical damage reduction of high # of endurance charges is huge. If your not going discharge build than Farrul's Fur would be an easy way to sustain frenzy/power with high enough increased charge duration.

For Endurance I mentioned endurance based Precursor Emblem ring and shaper staff nodes for ez generation.
Dernière édition par Bone_Queen, le 6 sept. 2019 01:24:32
I guess my question is why would it be nuts, when you compare the result of a similar build that isn't invested into this? Lik,e yes, its nice to be able to get 10 of each charge I guess, but for the cost and management of keeping the charges up, would it actually be worth it? Plus that amulet takes frenzy and power charges away from you pretty quickly by the looks of it.
https://pastebin.com/TjBa5Jvs
not nuts but it's alright; I'd def go void battery + BV since slayer can have anti reflect, that is 733k min shaper dps, 950k+ on diamond flask, 44% more dmg on top of that if choosing Militant Faith over Vanity's Divine Flesh, use light poacher for clear spd, swap on gorgon gaze for boss (unless you got some gg corrupted rare), max charges is 11 since you can corrupt +1 on helm.

ele hit doable as well with crown of eyes+ auxium, but you will 1shot self on reflect.

I went dodge route cuz it makes better use of your high flat phys reduction from end charge.
x2 doedre can keep up triple charge enough for just about anything you'll do since your dps extremely high. With Flask mods + flask mod on belt you get 2 doedre uses
per flask, so that is starting out a map with 4 charges, and in a boss fight you have at least a minute with 2 doedres before your charges go poopy.

I put on the MoM setup in that PoB allowing a total of 8.6k EHP, which is quite alot with the dodge and raw phys mitigation from charges. Def looks HC viable that is assuming you can get 2 precursors and the other gears lol. It'll really depend alot on what kind of precursor you wind up getting, if you get something gg like PCharge, VPact, additional phys reduction per charge, you can make so much more swaps get even tankier, like ideally I'd get +1 Pcharge, 1% phys reduction per PCharge & FCharge, with 11 maximum you are at 89% phys reduction vs 1 target(and if there is another you cap out) with 0 armor and still with solid dodge stats (66/60 possible with spell dodge enchant + spell dodge corruption on boots), not even bleed will tick you. Rest of the elemental dmg can be taken care of by Divine Flesh. There is def potential here, but again, to get that specific precursor is going to be an insane grind, also if your charges go down at any time, then you go plop xd, but you do have alot of charge duration.

//Not sure how the leeching is going to go with spell but, I suppose you could drop Desecrate totem/multiple totems and cwdt unearth/desecrates for leech vs single target boss, also cwdt some BF/EK or use life leech on a BF self cast to leech when needed. For general mapping you have overkill leech so you'd always be full there, it's only on boss where you'll need to place totems for additional leech. Writhing Worm is good too, but I think last flask better save to remove Burning, I like to have counters to all kinds of dmg.
If synthesis is brought back can push the flask charge spending on doedres down all the way to 7(7.8 round down) charges per use with the new mana flask reduction nodes, that's 4 uses, letting you start 8/11 charges, but there not enough skill points on the tree & also loses the reduced extra crit from shapers.
Dernière édition par SIQI, le 6 sept. 2019 09:41:57
"
SIQI a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/TjBa5Jvs
not nuts but it's alright; I'd def go void battery + BV since slayer can have anti reflect, that is 733k min shaper dps, 950k+ on diamond flask, 44% more dmg on top of that if choosing Militant Faith over Vanity's Divine Flesh, use light poacher for clear spd, swap on gorgon gaze for boss (unless you got some gg corrupted rare), max charges is 11 since you can corrupt +1 on helm.

ele hit doable as well with crown of eyes+ auxium, but you will 1shot self on reflect.

I went dodge route cuz it makes better use of your high flat phys reduction from end charge.
x2 doedre can keep up triple charge enough for just about anything you'll do since your dps extremely high. With Flask mods + flask mod on belt you get 2 doedre uses
per flask, so that is starting out a map with 4 charges, and in a boss fight you have at least a minute with 2 doedres before your charges go poopy.

I put on the MoM setup in that PoB allowing a total of 8.6k EHP, which is quite alot with the dodge and raw phys mitigation from charges. Def looks HC viable that is assuming you can get 2 precursors and the other gears lol. It'll really depend alot on what kind of precursor you wind up getting, if you get something gg like PCharge, VPact, additional phys reduction per charge, you can make so much more swaps get even tankier, like ideally I'd get +1 Pcharge, 1% phys reduction per PCharge & FCharge, with 11 maximum you are at 89% phys reduction vs 1 target(and if there is another you cap out) with 0 armor and still with solid dodge stats (66/60 possible with spell dodge enchant + spell dodge corruption on boots), not even bleed will tick you. Rest of the elemental dmg can be taken care of by Divine Flesh. There is def potential here, but again, to get that specific precursor is going to be an insane grind, also if your charges go down at any time, then you go plop xd, but you do have alot of charge duration.

//Not sure how the leeching is going to go with spell but, I suppose you could drop Desecrate totem/multiple totems and cwdt unearth/desecrates for leech vs single target boss, also cwdt some BF/EK or use life leech on a BF self cast to leech when needed. For general mapping you have overkill leech so you'd always be full there, it's only on boss where you'll need to place totems for additional leech. Writhing Worm is good too, but I think last flask better save to remove Burning, I like to have counters to all kinds of dmg.
If synthesis is brought back can push the flask charge spending on doedres down all the way to 7(7.8 round down) charges per use with the new mana flask reduction nodes, that's 4 uses, letting you start 8/11 charges, but there not enough skill points on the tree & also loses the reduced extra crit from shapers.

Cool concept, but using BV without duration nodes would make it really annoying to use, and no AoE nodes or support gems would make it horrible for clearing.

Your concept is really cool and really want to test it but i think we need to find some other spell that don't relies in AoE/Duration so we can play with QoL.

Sadly we can't instantly have full charge pool so we could play something around Discharge.

Since in your tree we don't have any damage node i think it's really hard to find a spell that fits this niche while doing some acceptable damage, your BV have a pretty good DPS for a really tank build, but sadly the cons that i said before would kill the fun for me at least.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires