[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

Hello just inquiring if anyone has actually used the build to do endgame content for 3.9 ? Can the build consistently beat T16 metas, sirius and Uber elder? Thanks. Feedback post 3.9 appears build lost viabillity
"
DongKingKong a écrit :
Hello just inquiring if anyone has actually used the build to do endgame content for 3.9 ? Can the build consistently beat T16 metas, sirius and Uber elder? Thanks. Feedback post 3.9 appears build lost viabillity

It's perfectly fine
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
DongKingKong a écrit :
Feedback post 3.9 appears build lost viabillity

Not at all. Build still rocks. New atlas and metamorph are a joke with this build.

Hell I'm afraid I don't wanna play anything else since I found this guide. Hope 3.10 they don't screw with it.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Looks great. Can't wait for 3.10 to start :). Just some things I'm pondering on

1. Put culling strike in golem's place. Can make tempest shield kill all enemies at 10 percent and no worries ressumoning golem

2. Is there a place for lethal prides for str and double damage notables? . Also watcher to get +2 max impale since double damage and intimidate can be gotten from other means

3. Hybrid shaper and elder ring with to get full benefit from elder mark

4. Is it worth getting dread banner via blood magic and use 4 points on impale tree to get 90 percent impale on cyclone
Dernière édition par DongKingKong, le 4 mars 2020 20:11:40
Today's teaser is directed to this build. If only we gained more skill points...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Am I blind or...I don't see the gem setup in the build, where can I get it?

Nvm. It's in the video and PoB...sorry for the noob question.
Dernière édition par mititeluvlad93, le 7 mars 2020 14:50:18
Hello, I am considering it as my starter in 3.10 I really like this idea, I wanted to put together something like this but I came across this guide.

The question is whether it is worth using Circle of Guilt ring with increased physical damage and buff effect, pob shows 200k more damage on Reckoning.

The second thing that puzzles me is why you don't use Cooldown Recovery Speed on your shoes and belt (although the best belt is definitely Ryslatha Coil).

@frostzor27 I ask you mainly because I see you played 3.9, Angry didn't play. How does this build look on bosses after increasing their HP points and survivability on strong Morph, new Conquerors, etc. Thanks for answering
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 7 mars 2020 17:43:07
I'm testing the build now in anticipation for 3.10 using all the currency I built up with my Necro.

I'm thinking of getting boots with fortify support built in as mod and socketing riposte there for sort of perma fortify. This frees up the cyclone 6 link to take infused channeling for better defences and offence.

And based on what loczek said would a 20 percent cool down recovery belt affect riposte and reckoning? Sounds like a great increase of dps

I'm just wondering if you can max out all resists including chaos given The high number if uniques the build uses
Dernière édition par DongKingKong, le 8 mars 2020 01:10:25
"
loczek123 a écrit :
Hello, I am considering it as my starter in 3.10 I really like this idea, I wanted to put together something like this but I came across this guide.

The question is whether it is worth using Circle of Guilt ring with increased physical damage and buff effect, pob shows 200k more damage on Reckoning.

The second thing that puzzles me is why you don't use Cooldown Recovery Speed on your shoes and belt (although the best belt is definitely Ryslatha Coil).

@frostzor27 I ask you mainly because I see you played 3.9, Angry didn't play. How does this build look on bosses after increasing their HP points and survivability on strong Morph, new Conquerors, etc. Thanks for answering

Uniques are great and all, ut you need to get resists somewhere. Boots and belt are literally the only places where you can get it, otherwise you need to gather extra on jewels and sacrifice crit and damage. So, you win some you lose some.
Cooldown recovery boots and belts usually have absolutely terrible stats and are next to useless.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :
"
loczek123 a écrit :

Uniques are great and all, ut you need to get resists somewhere. Boots and belt are literally the only places where you can get it, otherwise you need to gather extra on jewels and sacrifice crit and damage. So, you win some you lose some.
Cooldown recovery boots and belts usually have absolutely terrible stats and are next to useless.

Hello angry how about crusader slamming a well rolled stygian? Would the coooldown recovery be worth it then? Just thinking before I actually try it for reals lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires