[3.8] WIP Toxic Rain Pathfinder League Starter, 297% MS 5.9k life All Content + Great mapper/delver

"
"
romankrru a écrit :
"
Hey there. Since craft "-xxx to total mana cost of spells" removed from the game, how i should solve the mana issue? Should i pick up more int to lvlup clarity, or smth else?

You should craft "Non-chanelling skills have -# to total mana cost".

I am also running lvl 6 Clarity. Have no mana issues.

ty, that worked!

Also I have questions about bow. Right now i see bows with +1 to gem lvls and +2 to bow gem lvls for 2-3 ex. If we use empower, we'll have total +4 to toxic rain lvl, just like in your variation. But your one is much more expensive, does it really worth it?

+2 Support affects all your gems so it also affects empower. My variation has Toxic Rain at level 27

+1 from Gem level 21
+1 from +1 gems on bow
+3 from empower level 4
+2 from +2 support making empower level 6

IIRC a single level on toxic rain gives under 20% more damage. My bow costs 6ex mostly due to the mods I crafted on it. Its a cool project (I like crafting) that you can expand upon once you have the currency. If you want to go for a +2 bow gems, you can craft one yourself with Essence of Dread for < 1ex (assuming its 6 linked from porcupine or imperial legacy). Ideally you'd want an empty prefix to slap on +2 support gems. That would be a lot better than buying one I think. Try it in path of building, its fairly easy (you can just copy the item from the main trade site -> craft custom in pob and compare the numbers).

Edit: +1 gems only cost an ex. Look at the video. You can make a bow with just that, slap on non-ailment multi for 4 chaos and you're good for red maps on a 6 link. That's under 2ex and you still have room for improvement. Where you won't with a random +2 bow gems bow.
Dernière édition par Yalpe, le 12 sept. 2019 10:57:43
"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Question: is it possible to decrease the time between i shoot toxic rain and the damage occurs?

I mean: Someone some pages ago said quill rain will help, i bought one and i was really good ... but i have some mana problems even as i chain drink 2 of them ;)

So until now i just spammed toxic rain until everything was dead ... but than i tried to shoot only one or 2 times and wait until the flowers comes on ground and still all mobs die ... so my spamming is only mana consuming ...
But it is kinda annoying i have to wait until the flowers kill em all ... so i would like to know if i can decrease the time being?

@kan333 You are right, will probably also change back to phase run as it is really annoying you can't just use it again and have to wait for kinda long time ... sure the wither on mobs is good but not so important imho.

Projectile speed helps. That's why I had something like 40% increased proj speed on my crafted quiver. That also makes blink arrow kind of a teleportation skill. If you can find proj speed on gear, get it.

Poping 6 wither stacks on mobs is faster than dropping a totem so I kind of like it for rare/unique mobs. But yeah, the cooldown management sucks.
"
Also I have questions about bow. Right now i see bows with +1 to gem lvls and +2 to bow gem lvls for 2-3 ex. If we use empower, we'll have total +4 to toxic rain lvl, just like in your variation. But your one is much more expensive, does it really worth it?
+2 to bow gems and +2 to support gems with empower gives the same level of toxic rain in the end, but +2 to bow gems only buffs main skill and mirage archer, while +2 to support will also buff your void manipulation, swift affliction, vicious projectile (if it's a gem not an elder mod) and so forth. So from min-max perspective it buffs 5 gems while the other only buffs 2.
Hey, noob question:
how do you get the mod "nearby enemies have -x to chaos res" on the helmet?
"
bouboubibi a écrit :
Hey, noob question:

You craft it with an Aberrant fossil. What you want to do is craft pristine/aberrant on the helm to get the chaos mod and either the % life or large 1% life regen. I got mine first try.
"
kan333 a écrit :
"
bouboubibi a écrit :
Hey, noob question:

You craft it with an Aberrant fossil. What you want to do is craft pristine/aberrant on the helm to get the chaos mod and either the % life or large 1% life regen. I got mine first try.

Would "Attacks with this weapon penetrates X% chaos resistance" work on the dot, or would it only be the initial hit? (Which for me is whopping 200dps of continuous onslaught. :D
"
Thorssa a écrit :
Would "Attacks with this weapon penetrates X% chaos resistance" work on the dot, or would it only be the initial hit? (Which for me is whopping 200dps of continuous onslaught. :D

Pretty sure its only the arrows not the pods.
Uber Elder is dead. Running essence crafted bow because can't unveil +2 support gems recipe.

"
romankrru a écrit :
Uber Elder is dead. Running essence crafted bow because can't unveil +2 support gems recipe.

Good job. I think your mechanics are better than mine. I died twice on Uber Elder with my Legion character. The fight is a bit scary.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires