[3.8] WIP Toxic Rain Pathfinder League Starter, 297% MS 5.9k life All Content + Great mapper/delver

"
Yalpe a écrit :

I loaded your character into PoB and here's what I noticed:

- You don't run Vaal Grace. Its a very nice survivability buff (even though not permanent)
- You have ~7k evasion. My PoB sits at 45k. This is IMO where the big difference is. You have 69% to avoid melee and projectiles and 30% spell avoidance. Vaal grace brings that to 86/64%. On my build I had 93% and about the same for spells (can't remember).
- Your life is at 4.3k, mine was just under 7k with Koam's. Here levels play a big part (74 vs 95). You don't have any jewels which are a big part of the life pool.

Overall your gear is quite good but you picked the wrong bases (armour+energy shield for easier colouring?). Perhaps that's on me? I think I said to pick str/int gear but that was meant to be for leveling. Not the end game stuff.

Wither totems are anoying to cast indeed. I don't have any solutions, but they help with the damage a ton... As for their survivability, gem levels help and placement.

Good luck.

Vaal grace is now in

I used gear i had available to craft on without thinking too much. i can go 15k evasion by swapping to a legacy QOTF and a jade flask would boost me to maybey 30k? I just felt like i needed the life more. I am in the low 80s and my life total is looking a bit better. I would advise to add a note about base types and the importance of evasion in the guide as it didnt actually occour to me at the time

I am starting to get gem sockets now and will need to buy some gems

I hadnt quantatied the totem supports. they each give totem placment, with both of them 20/20 now things are looking better
How many DPS u have in tooltip? I have 14k chaos damage over time on 6l, that is good?
"
qww177 a écrit :
How many DPS u have in tooltip? I have 14k chaos damage over time on 6l, that is good?

I use path of building for dps per pod. Its really hard to get the exact number even in pob. Tooltip is useless.
"
Yalpe a écrit :
"
qww177 a écrit :

I use path of building for dps per pod. Its really hard to get the exact number even in pob. Tooltip is useless.

Are you using DoT DPS under Total Dps for Toxic rain and then multiplying by 5 to get the total DPS?

Also kind of at a stand still what to focus on, more jewels/better bow with chaos or plus sockets. Also is there any other chest pieces you would recommend for more of a life based build if I wanted to go that way? would something like a Cherrubims, or perfect form fit do you think, also maybe worth it to drop the freedom of movement node and maybe pick up more life?

Either way thanks for answering my questions, loving the build.
Hey there. Since craft "-xxx to total mana cost of spells" removed from the game, how i should solve the mana issue? Should i pick up more int to lvlup clarity, or smth else?
"
Hey there. Since craft "-xxx to total mana cost of spells" removed from the game, how i should solve the mana issue? Should i pick up more int to lvlup clarity, or smth else?

You should craft "Non-chanelling skills have -# to total mana cost".

I am also running lvl 6 Clarity. Have no mana issues.
Dernière édition par romankrru, le 9 sept. 2019 17:02:45
So I got like you said Yalpe 6L - (Imperial Legacy), HUGE improvement...

I did my first ever Synthesis boss (found map in Zana's mission) - he was TOO EZ...

He dropped this item: (dunno the price, gonna lower it until it hits 15 EX then I'll let it stay for next month probably)

---

But when I first encountered him (2 days ago I believe) - I had 0 dmg even on yellow map (I probably had 4L back then)

So you really need to get that 5L / 6L ASAP.

Now I'll just wait for currency and for the crafting mods (I have the weaker version of Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier) - then I'll just craft the endgame bow :)

----

Thank you for your build, tbh I thought this build will suck (especially when I was dealing 0 dmg against those blight unique bosses), but you need just certain items to make it good.
And I can't wait till I'll get Empower lvl 4 :>

Ty once again, hope they'll buff Toxic Rain next league! :D
"
Lunarsz a écrit :
"
Yalpe a écrit :
"
qww177 a écrit :

Are you using DoT DPS under Total Dps for Toxic rain and then multiplying by 5 to get the total DPS?

Also kind of at a stand still what to focus on, more jewels/better bow with chaos or plus sockets. Also is there any other chest pieces you would recommend for more of a life based build if I wanted to go that way? would something like a Cherrubims, or perfect form fit do you think, also maybe worth it to drop the freedom of movement node and maybe pick up more life?

Either way thanks for answering my questions, loving the build.

DPS calculation is very weird with toxic rain. You can get 8-9 pods with optimal gear. Try to use the spreadsheet I linked in the useful links section, this is the best I've got for actual dps. Otherwise, I use single pod DPS in POB as a reference.

First upgrade should always be 6 link white bow over anything. Even white its going to be better, even more so if you craft multi on top before you make the endgame version.

Cherrubim's fine, the first version used it. I'm just a sucker for high movement speed :P
"
Morstern a écrit :
So I got like you said Yalpe 6L - (Imperial Legacy), HUGE improvement...

I did my first ever Synthesis boss (found map in Zana's mission) - he was TOO EZ...

He dropped this item: (dunno the price, gonna lower it until it hits 15 EX then I'll let it stay for next month probably)

---

But when I first encountered him (2 days ago I believe) - I had 0 dmg even on yellow map (I probably had 4L back then)

So you really need to get that 5L / 6L ASAP.

Now I'll just wait for currency and for the crafting mods (I have the weaker version of Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier) - then I'll just craft the endgame bow :)

----

Thank you for your build, tbh I thought this build will suck (especially when I was dealing 0 dmg against those blight unique bosses), but you need just certain items to make it good.
And I can't wait till I'll get Empower lvl 4 :>

Ty once again, hope they'll buff Toxic Rain next league! :D

Very glad you're having fun! I will need to rewrite a couple of sections just to make sure that the upgrade paths are more clear in the guide. 6link is definitly the biggest damage bump you'll get aside from +2 support and empower 4 maybe.

They did buff Toxic Rain this league tho, the build got 12% more from the change to vicious projectiles and a node in the tree (can't remember which one). Even more so if you annoint the other multiplier node (Corruption?).
"
Yalpe a écrit :

First upgrade should always be 6 link white bow over anything. Even white its going to be better, even more so if you craft multi on top before you make the endgame version.

White 6 Link bow = Tabula Rasa ... or not? At least i use a tabula with 6 linked toxic rain on lvl 46 and it works quite good ... sure if have a massive mana problem as of quill rain ...

BTW you wrote that withering step is for leveling and phase run for endgame ... but why? Imho the movement / phasing part is the most important one? Additional enemy mobs get withered when i run between them.

I still level phase run actual, but i think i will stick with withered step, at least as i run way faster with it, even if i get slower the longer i run ... AND cooldown is lower on withered step (btw can i increase the time of withered step with increased duration?)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires