[3.8] WIP Toxic Rain Pathfinder League Starter, 297% MS 5.9k life All Content + Great mapper/delver

"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Question about your PoB:

It has 2x Animated Guardian in it ... what for use will animated guardian have? And even in your videos you never use it ...

Additional: Here on page 1 it says für Body Armor:

Blink Arrow-Faster Attacks-Faster Projectiles
Phase Run-Increase Duration/Blood Rage

PoB says for Body Armor:

Blink Arrow-Faster Attacks-Faster Projectiles
Phase Run-Animate Guardian/Blood Rage

Probably your PoB is outdated???

Oh yeah ignore those, I was just leveling them for money. The build has a few free gem slots that you can use to level stuff or if you are rich, craft abyssal sockets on your boots/helm/gloves.
Thx,

Additional Question about your leveling section: You take several points which are later unspecced ... any advice when to unspec them? Like aspect of the eagle etc.

And: After we reach the 50 points passive point thing, what would you say is more important? First the resistance cluster south of scion or to the northeast and take the points there?

BTW for lvl 1-11 is pierce really necessary? Shrapnel shot still pierces 4-7 targets ...
Dernière édition par Mydgard6, le 6 sept. 2019 15:38:58
"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Thx,

Additional Question about your leveling section: You take several points which are later unspecced ... any advice when to unspec them? Like aspect of the eagle etc.

And: After we reach the 50 points passive point thing, what would you say is more important? First the resistance cluster south of scion or to the northeast and take the points there?

BTW for lvl 1-11 is pierce really necessary? Shrapnel shot still pierces 4-7 targets ...

I would not unspec them before maps. Basically you can trade them for jewel nodes later on. Do not take jewel nodes until you can grab nice ones (+7% life and 4% multi + another damage/resist mod, but they go for 1ex+). Then you can look into it.

Resist clusters mostly depend on your gear/luck throughout your playthrough.

Lvl 1-11 you can do whatever you feel works. Pierce is not mandatory but its free so I usually throw it in there. Don't put too much thought into the first levels, once you get to Toxic Rain you'll coast through.
when does damage and bossing get easier? i'm mostly done with act 3 at this point but my damage still feels pretty lacking at times
"
Iceblaze23 a écrit :
when does damage and bossing get easier? i'm mostly done with act 3 at this point but my damage still feels pretty lacking at times

Yeah the first half kind of sucks for single target, most bosses have "Resist Chaos". It mostly comes from Wither, Despair and Malevolence. If you can get the totem setup going it will help greatly.
I can give my initial impressions on Withering Step:

Its an amazing leveling skill until you can get Phase Run to a decent level with Increased Duration. Sadly they don't work together. You really need to pop it when moving out of combat because using any skills will remove Elusive, negating the buff and start the cool down. I still use it and I'm in Act 6 so that's that. The Wither debuff isn't that relevant early on but once you get your first ascendy points, you should grab the increased chaos AoE node which buffs Withering Step A LOT. Then its kind of good. You run into a pack, apply wither, fire, and move on.
Trying this build first time is very nice :D a bit squishy but a lot of damage. Quill rain is a biss item at least for leveling :P
And guys what is the difference between this build and the one from the AngryPlayer Toxic rain+ herald of agony?
Dernière édition par OTTOGIGA, le 8 sept. 2019 20:48:59
Hey guys,

I think you already notice that you can allocate passive in your amulet.

I believe that Corruption is the best one for this build, am I right?
It gives:
• 15% increased Damage over Time
• +10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
• 15% increased Chaos Damage

----

Kinda struggling with those unique monsters in blight - especially with that big goat, who jumps all around - not having so much dmg rn - but hope it'll be better later :D (still having 4link on my weapon :/)
"
Morstern a écrit :
Hey guys,

I think you already notice that you can allocate passive in your amulet.

I believe that Corruption is the best one for this build, am I right?
It gives:
• 15% increased Damage over Time
• +10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
• 15% increased Chaos Damage

----

Kinda struggling with those unique monsters in blight - especially with that big goat, who jumps all around - not having so much dmg rn - but hope it'll be better later :D (still having 4link on my weapon :/)

If you are looking for raw damage yes that's a good node. Are you using the Wither totem setup? It helps a ton for unique monsters. Also, buy yourself a Vaal Grace and pop it when you get into those situations, it will increase your survivability a lot.
Hey,

so i am looking for jewels right now and do not know what to look for exactly.
I see your jewels always have max life% and chaos damage over time - is that realy the best (and why?)
what about normal dmg over time or just chaos dmg
Since Toxic Rain has "Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect" what about Projectile Damage on jewels?
All this get you more % than chaos dmg over time. Sadly i do not know if they realy boost the dmg.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires