[3.8] Ice Crash is HUGE ft. Berserker with Flat Cold Scaling - All Contents

Can you explain for me how Close combat support work? Like what is melee damage, and how is it counted as melee damage?
and is it good to use Concentrated effect support instead of Close combat support? Because i see more dps shown in pob/profile in game if i use like that
"
etora13 a écrit :
Can you explain for me how Close combat support work? Like what is melee damage, and how is it counted as melee damage?
and is it good to use Concentrated effect support instead of Close combat support? Because i see more dps shown in pob/profile in game if i use like that

Close combat is a melee support that based on proximity, which means the closer the targets you are hitting, the more damage you are dealing to them, up to 59%.
Currently PoB doesn't have the option to calculate the true dps gained from close combat, so you just simply multiply your current DPS with 1.59

You can replace it with hypothermia/cold penetration instead if you want more consistency in damage output. But the damage is pretty big already in general clearing, plus the combat rush buff you gain from it makes you leap slam super fast throughout the map.
Feel free to drop by my YouTube channel for the most recent builds that I have played.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RexDragonfly
following this guide too...having lots of fun, its really strong.. i changed close combat to inspiration because i wasnt using physical damage... the gem gives you almost permanent 5 inspiration charges and each one gives +10% elemental damage and some crits

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires