[3.9] Smashing Cyclone - PermaStun Everything Even Shaper - 1Mil+ DPS - All Content - HC Viable

Reading through this build I could swear that one of the voices in my head had escaped!

I found a Tidebreaker at the start of the month and had a very similar idea to this build, although, being a new player, my build idea doesn't come close to the same damage and stun of yours.

Thanks for the build!
"
MasterZoen a écrit :
Reading through this build I could swear that one of the voices in my head had escaped!

I found a Tidebreaker at the start of the month and had a very similar idea to this build, although, being a new player, my build idea doesn't come close to the same damage and stun of yours.

Thanks for the build!

In that case... I apologize profusely for the insanity that must be swimming around in your cranium. O.o o.O :)
Sir Ramsis, you reckon this build is a league starter for Blight? I personally don't see why not, there aren't any changes for this build in Blight, they reworked summoner and assassin. Obviously, I think, getting the Tidebreaker will be the main point. I found this build quite late in Legion so I didn't get a chance to do all endgame content with it, only done normal Atziri and red Elder but I could definitely see the potential. Your thoughts?
"
hornbill a écrit :
Sir Ramsis, you reckon this build is a league starter for Blight? I personally don't see why not, there aren't any changes for this build in Blight, they reworked summoner and assassin. Obviously, I think, getting the Tidebreaker will be the main point. I found this build quite late in Legion so I didn't get a chance to do all endgame content with it, only done normal Atziri and red Elder but I could definitely see the potential. Your thoughts?

I see no reason for it to not work. It will probably be cheaper next league as well. I've already recommended it to a few of my friends who have a hard time doing end game stuff, because it really is easy mode.

I'm going to do a variation on it next league, that I really don't think will work quite as well. Either that or it will break the poor game in a silly manner (Im'a test it before posting it). I've never run the same build twice. But I'm considering a variation on it two leagues in a row.
I started this blight Season with your Build and I love it. Normaly I will play a few days and have enough for Weeks. But with your Build its nearly impossible to stop playing. Now I can game with a friend without him to drag me through the tougher Maps. Thank you for Sharing this build.
What about taking alira as a bandit choice at the begginning since all res and +5 mana gain could be very useful if you dont want to use thiefs torment to level with
"
azuazu a écrit :
What about taking alira as a bandit choice at the begginning since all res and +5 mana gain could be very useful if you dont want to use thiefs torment to level with

You could do that. But I'm a cheapskate and don't want to respec it later. (mostly cause I will indoubtbly forget to)

I've forgotten to fix my Bandit choice on builds about a week before the league ends before, which gives me a bunch more dps and tank >.<

Honestly though, the build practically levels itself once you get cyclone, and before that isn't any kind of a struggle either.
How do you sustain cyclone, i dont see any leech nodes or anyhthing? without thiefs torment that is. Did i miss something?
"
azuazu a écrit :
How do you sustain cyclone, i dont see any leech nodes or anyhthing? without thiefs torment that is. Did i miss something?

I grabbed a 0.2% Leech Jewel, seemed to do the trick just fine. Sorry I forgot to include that in the guide. It is in the PoB.
am i blind? cant see what kind of jewels you are using :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires