[3.9] Smashing Cyclone - PermaStun Everything Even Shaper - 1Mil+ DPS - All Content - HC Viable

"
MoonfireArt a écrit :
I really like the inclusion of Empire's Grasp in this build, to negate the drawback of using Lion's Roar. Since you are relying on Perma-Stun as a primary defense, having a boss KB's out of your attacking range would suck.

Well laid-out build guide. Going in my Bookmarks!

Yeah the playstyle with Empire's Grasp I enjoy a lot more. There something satisfying about dragging the boss around the screen while he's stunlocked and going to kill other packs while he inevitably dies.
Created a toon following this build. Doing T11 maps at 72 (maybe not that much of an achievement) but I never did these before 85(ish) myself, so is impressive for me. Bought a Tidebreaker for several chaos (iirc) then spent approx 100 jewels to 6 socked and approx 100 fusings to 6 link it (I think I got very lucky here!). I had the boots and bought a Kaoms for 70-80c and now sitting at approx 5k life. Haven't died once but I'm sure that will come at some point as I will surely mess up movement or not using flasks (I always seem to forget they exist except the life one when left-hand side goes empty) or doing some silly other thing that will get me killed. Had a few close encounters where I got one-shotted pretty hard but survived them so far, other than this the build tanks everything. Damage can be a bit better but might be because of toon level and gems (they are only lvl 10-13 or so). In summary, I enjoy this build (my first cyclone).

I am just a (rather) casual player, but for anyone interested in leveling this, I personally used cleave and sweep until cyclone. Used a tablula with the usual leveling uniques (you don't really need them any rares or even magic will do). As for the weapon, I started with 2 Redbeaks with cleave, then switched to Shiversting with sweep when speccing in 2H on tree, then used Hrimnor's Hymn with sweep when going for maces on tree. Switched to Geofri's Baptism when switched to cyclone and used it all the way until Tidebreaker. Might not be the fastest or most efficient lvling way, but it worked quite fine for me.

Thanks for the build, I really enjoy seeing uniques and bosses stunlocked :)
Dernière édition par hornbill, le 6 août 2019 13:38:22
"

Created a toon following this build. Doing T11 maps at 72 (maybe not that much of an achievement) but I never did these before 85(ish) myself, so is impressive for me. Bought a Tidebreaker for several chaos (iirc) then spent approx 100 jewels to 6 socked and approx 100 fusings to 6 link it (I think I got very lucky here!). I had the boots and bought a Kaoms for 70-80c and now sitting at approx 5k life. Haven't died once but I'm sure that will come at some point as I will surely mess up movement or not using flasks (I always seem to forget they exist except the life one when left-hand side goes empty) or doing some silly other thing that will get me killed. Had a few close encounters where I got one-shotted pretty hard but survived them so far, other than this the build tanks everything. Damage can be a bit better but might be because of toon level and gems (they are only lvl 10-13 or so). In summary, I enjoy this build (my first cyclone).

I am just a (rather) casual player, but for anyone interested in leveling this, I personally used cleave and sweep until cyclone. Used a tablula with the usual leveling uniques (you don't really need them any rares or even magic will do). As for the weapon, I started with 2 Redbeaks with cleave, then switched to Shiversting with sweep when speccing in 2H on tree, then used Hrimnor's Hymn with sweep when going for maces on tree. Switched to Geofri's Baptism when switched to cyclone and used it all the way until Tidebreaker. Might not be the fastest or most efficient lvling way, but it worked quite fine for me.

Thanks for the build, I really enjoy seeing uniques and bosses stunlocked :)

I'm glad it's worked out for you. This is a very newbie-friendly build, as I am also a noob (in the sense that I lack any and all skill at this game, even though I've been playing since it was 2 acts in Beta) I'm just an old-fart gamer, who's losing hand eye coordination.

Thanks for the idea though! I should include a "leveling" section. I actually ran Heavy Strike with Ancestral Call till Cyclone It's pretty busted at low levels. I also used Geofri's (level 27) for a long time, but switched to a Jorrhast Blacksteel (level 44) till Tidebreaker (level 65).
nice build i'm following it now, just made some small changes :P i got one question tho. why only 14 wisdom ?
What plays an important role in the weapon of large dps or stina to the max?
Nice build .. Friendly for start league and friendly to play for pc and consoles..

All content done, good for delve hunt ..

I hope that your build will update for end game items/weapon and add to post unique items what can players use before Kaoms and 6L mace.. :)

Nice job man i use this build next season when u update it:)
"
Tele2k a écrit :
nice build i'm following it now, just made some small changes :P i got one question tho. why only 14 wisdom ?

That is a fantastic and the most important question! And the answer is, thats what I had in my inventory at the time of making the build... lol

"
What plays an important role in the weapon of large dps or stina to the max?

Reduced Enemy Stun Threshold is definitely the most important stat, by a wide margin. Damage is secondary.
"
Nice build .. Friendly for start league and friendly to play for pc and consoles..

All content done, good for delve hunt ..

I hope that your build will update for end game items/weapon and add to post unique items what can players use before Kaoms and 6L mace.. :)

Nice job man i use this build next season when u update it:)

Thanks I was just logging in to start working on the "leveling" portion of the guide.
Just added "how to level" section. Go check it out!
thanks for the build. haven't even hit 70 and doing t13's

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires