g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
EnsKW a écrit :
How are You able to utilize all Your skills? In You video you seem to have 790 mana, and available 24 points. I cannot enable all my skills/auras, as they consume all of it (all of them are %reserved, and one of them takes a numerical value, which is less than i have available).

Also, what would in Your opinion be the priority of all the auras/skills that You have to enable?

Thanks.

P.S. i like this build a lot, even without the pride, that i cannot use at this time i find it a very nice, stable and overall easy to play build that suits me!

So Pride + flesh and stone + precision should all be linked to a level 3 enlighten. Only auras besides this are dread banner and blood and sand which reserve a very small amount.

I do want to note that precision I only have at level 7. You do not level it fully. With the -mana cost stuff you do not need a lot of mana left over.

This was changed slightly this league as it is channeling skills have -x reduced mana cost but overall the same thing. For now i would just start with a level 1 precision and not level it.

Thanks for Your great input. Have a good day!

OK. Precision at 20%q, or0%q? Also, which passive on the amulet would you use? i had to use the one that gives mana back on hit, to be able to sustain the spin. Also i noticed that "forceful skewering" has been moved, at least i got it in different position in game on the tree, slightly up under the same branch. Thanks for Your help, i will try to rebalalnce the precision out tonight!
Hello ! What to you think we should take with the anoint items ? thank
"
AkkitaNeru a écrit :
Hello ! What to you think we should take with the anoint items ? thank

This question gets askes a lot which kind of surprises me. There is no right answer, just take what you want. If you are looking for dps, grab something that gives you a bunch. Best way for this is to pull up your POB upload your char and click show node power and then pick the one that gives the most dps. (Make sure you have everything ticked that applies to your char). If you want more defensive stuff or want more life or w/e just pick from that.
what would you suggest anoint on the amulet for the build?
"
Khlymidia a écrit :
what would you suggest anoint on the amulet for the build?

*Looks at literally the post above yours and the one above that...*
Build updated for 3.9. Very little changed.
Hey,

first up: love your guides, but haven't played one of your builds yet..

I can't decide on what to league start with, in 3.9 I want to go for endgame.. Previously I always got stuck on creating new characters, because there are so many fun skills.. And always restarting with friends is fun and all..

So, as choices I like your Cyclone and Blade Flurry builds, and by Esoro the Storm Burst trickster and Lacerate Gladiator..

1. Which one would you recommend? (I want to league start with and possibly do the 36 challenges)

2. Have you decided on what you want to league start with?

3. You consistently hit all league challenges, is there any one build you do it with or do you just play whatever you feel like?

Thanks in advance ^-^
"
Ralfium a écrit :
Hey,

first up: love your guides, but haven't played one of your builds yet..

I can't decide on what to league start with, in 3.9 I want to go for endgame.. Previously I always got stuck on creating new characters, because there are so many fun skills.. And always restarting with friends is fun and all..

So, as choices I like your Cyclone and Blade Flurry builds, and by Esoro the Storm Burst trickster and Lacerate Gladiator..

1. Which one would you recommend? (I want to league start with and possibly do the 36 challenges)

2. Have you decided on what you want to league start with?

3. You consistently hit all league challenges, is there any one build you do it with or do you just play whatever you feel like?

Thanks in advance ^-^

1.) It is very hard to answer your first question. There are so many fun skills and builds in POE i literally have a list of like 50 i still want to do/try and that is not including all the super fun ones i have already done.

By default leaguestart are usually more basic super easy to gear builds like ED/totems/summons/mines/spells because most of it comes off the gem as it levels itself and not based on the gear, which usually gets you to mapping. Cyclone however is prty damn easy as well to get up and geared early on so out of all of them i would probably suggest the cyclone one.

2.) I am starting with divine ire totems hierophant!

3.) Usually i just go at it with w/e builds i want to do. I have never made a specific build just to farm challenges, though some challenges are definitely easier on some builds. But with having a great group of friends, followers, and guildmates, I can usually find someone to help out on a certain specific one if needed.
Alright, thanks for your answer :)

So I narrowed it down to your Cyclone and your Blade Flurry build, and I'll probably decide what to play just when I'm at the "create new character"-screen.. And then regret my decision later on anyways so yeah.. That's usually how it goes for me :D

Right now I'm tending towards Blade Flurry though..

Anyways, thanks for your answer and guides, can't wait to play ^-^
"
Ralfium a écrit :
Alright, thanks for your answer :)

So I narrowed it down to your Cyclone and your Blade Flurry build, and I'll probably decide what to play just when I'm at the "create new character"-screen.. And then regret my decision later on anyways so yeah.. That's usually how it goes for me :D

Right now I'm tending towards Blade Flurry though..

Anyways, thanks for your answer and guides, can't wait to play ^-^

That build is really strong but it felt a bit squishy especially in delves once you take more damage and such. Now im sure you can change a few things around take a bit less dmg get a bit more life etc etc but i never pushed the build into doing that.

Of the 2 builds the cyclone one is much smoother, more viable as leaguestart, and better end game viable easier. Now that is not to say that the reave/bflurry one is bad by any means but usually takes a bit more currency and such to get going.

Either way, hope you enjoy yourself!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires