[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Hi Deejaypaul,

I had a look at your gear and a few things popped out to me.

Survivability:
Spoiler
You could link Reckoning with Life Gain on Hit, this is very good for survivability.

Also getting Tempest shield in a socket, even if you have to self-cast it at the start of each map will give 3% more block chance. Here's some math if you want to know how good that actually is:
Spoiler

71% block chance = 29% of hits are not blocked
74% block chance = 26% of hits are not blocked

3 is 10% of 30(29) so you're now taking 10% less hits than you were at 71% block. Or healing 10% more often from your shield if you want to look at it that way.

Basically the closer you get to 78% the better each 1% of block chance is.

An Anvil amulet would get you to max block if you use Tempest shield as well, this will help with surviving a lot.

If you're dying to degens I would suggest getting more Chaos resist on gear and using Abberath's minor pantheon. That way you can stand in burning ground, which is everywhere and you shouldn't die to poison degens.

Damage:
Spoiler
The biggest thing here is the Axe. Getting an axe with the delve mod "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage". Even with just that on it, that's about a 15% bleed damage upgrade over Soul Taker. I checked my axe against your build and it is a 130% bleed damage increase.

Your gem links aren't right for bleed DPS either. Swapping out Fortify and Impale for Chance to bleed (adds flat phys to bleeds, it's big) and Deadly Ailments will increase your bleed dps by a lot.

Next would be changing your amulet anoint to Growth and Decay, that is an 11% damage increase.

The last thing, which is a bit more end-game is to get the Thread of Hope jewel and put it just below duelist start area. Then assign Deadly Draw, Life and mana leech, Retaliation nodes

Hopefully, that helps :) It is a lot to change, but you can try one thing at a time and see how it goes.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
Hi Deejaypaul,

I had a look at your gear and a few things popped out to me.

<snip>

Hopefully, that helps :) It is a lot to change, but you can try one thing at a time and see how it goes.

Hole-Lee Crap! Thank you so much!

It's times like these that I realize despite being 260 hours in I'm still a total noob in what this game has to offer and its complex systems. I haven't even finished changing everything you said and it's like playing a new, whole different character... LOL.

All the little hits I was taking before are gone, blocked I presume. Then, the damage is through the roof compared to before. Most regular magic and rare enemies I hit twice and move on and they pop shortly thereafter. Awesome!

I still need to get an amulet that I can put growth and decay on (I picked up a well rolled one for cheap but it's corrupted) and I need to get some chaos resist. I did the rest of your suggestions and man is it different!

Thank you!!
I know I'm a dual wielder but the two posts above have made me realize I might be building wrong.

Followed Esoro's guide and I think im hybrid Bleed and Impale, wondering if I should go 1 direction over the other, and if so then which.

If anyone is able to give me tips and suggestions id be greatly appreciative, this is the most fun build ive ever played and i'd like to do real high endgame with it and get to expensive min-maxing.

My biggest issues are whether I should go impale or bleed, how to get a better weapon, and whether i should change my skill gem set up in light of the above posts.

https://pastebin.com/DE75iBrk

Also, can we make good use out of awakener's orbs? i got 1 today, my first ever
Hey guys, this build is so awesome!
I killed Sirus AL6 with such ease. Just steamrolling throughout the content!
My gear is kinda cheap, but still very effective!
Spoiler

UPDATE! Did Sirus AL8 (1 death by mistake) and 36 challenges. Build is awesome!
A note: Uber Elder is hard without Kaom Roots, so I suggest to get ones.
Dernière édition par AvesoM1, le 27 janv. 2020 17:42:07

Hello i am selling this gears if anyone need offer me please?
question on mana, I'm very low level and leveling everything with tabula, and have a jewel I bought with .4% phys attack dmg leeched as mana. Also tried a belst. But I still have to have a mana flask is that normal? Till you get more damage?
Like later levels you transition out of using a mana flask?
Dernière édition par daimonxp, le 6 févr. 2020 13:44:47
"
daimonxp a écrit :
question on mana, I'm very low level and leveling everything with tabula, and have a jewel I bought with .4% phys attack dmg leeched as mana. Also tried a belst. But I still have to have a mana flask is that normal? Till you get more damage?
Like later levels you transition out of using a mana flask?

Yeah, you'll be OK on higher levels if you got any source of "#% phys. damage leeched as mana", while leveling you can try to deactivate one of the auras, like pride, for example.
Dernière édition par AvesoM1, le 6 févr. 2020 21:07:57
i see lots of people uses Surrender shield,is it worth it?
Guys I can't afford the axes with the 60% Chance to do 100% More Damage with Bleeds and 300+ Physical. They are all 15ex++ Can you take on the entire game with soultaker? really need help. Here's a link at the axes they are sooooo expensive!! There is no way I can afford one. =(
Can anyone help? Seems this builds axes crafting is luck, or buying one but they are so expensive some Mirror level.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/9zl3KQyuK
Dernière édition par daimonxp, le 8 févr. 2020 17:24:47
"
daimonxp a écrit :
Guys I can't afford the axes with the 60% Chance to do 100% More Damage with Bleeds and 300+ Physical. They are all 15ex++ Can you take on the entire game with soultaker? really need help. Here's a link at the axes they are sooooo expensive!! There is no way I can afford one. =(
Can anyone help? Seems this builds axes crafting is luck, or buying one but they are so expensive some Mirror level.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/9zl3KQyuK

I'd suggest to craft one yourself. It took me about ~15 tries to craft my axe.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires