[3.7] Voidforge Static Strike Slayer || 8.5 mill+ Shaper DPS Buffed || Uber Elder Deathless

can u tell gear for lvling?
Heya Talonaus,

I'm gonna build a slayer from scratch to use your build. Thanks again for all the great info. If you have the time, could you add a section on your recommended upgrades in terms of significant purchases for the build? It'd be great for a leveling section if you planned to provide that.

Thanks so much again, always wanted to see the elemental attack skills getting some love. Thanks to Melee league, builds like yours are coming out and are just so fun to look at and read about.
I really appreciate your effort...hmm. overall the slayer looks better.
Ty mate!
Jesus christ this build is really fun! Made video for t16 guardian kill https://youtu.be/xQgk_xQFl18
Dernière édition par Tecken1407, le 30 juin 2019 17:00:13
"
Alright thanks, do you think abyssus helmet would be too risky?

Suggest you look at my Maze of the Minotaur T16 video. When I just engage the boss, I didn't have flasks up and the boss wasn't blinded yet. You'll notice I take a spike of damage from 2 hits (one from the boss and the other from rocks). I probably would have died there if I had Abyssus on.

If DPS is life then feel free to go for it. It does add a ton of damage. It's just safer without it. You would also need to re-balance resistances lost from a rare helm (which will likely mean you'll have to forego chaos resistance, further lowering your defences)

Thanks and I'll add this to the Q&A section.
Dernière édition par talonaus86, le 1 juil. 2019 00:25:35
"
can u tell gear for lvling?

"
If you have the time, could you add a section on your recommended upgrades in terms of significant purchases for the build? It'd be great for a leveling section if you planned to provide that.

Thanks for your comments and I have added a section about leveling in Q&A (copied below).

I won't provide a level by level guide but some tips are below.

-You can use and level with Static Strike as early as level 12.
-To level and progress through to maps quickly, weapon and boots are most important.
-Swords: 2 x Redbeak (level 1), 2 x The Tempestuous Steel (Level 20), Terminus Est (Level 51), Voidforge (Level 67).

Note that the damage boost of Voidforge is massive and I would suggest getting a 6L rare chest (to 6L Static Strike) while you cannot afford a 6L Voidforge and 6L Loreweave yet.

-Tabula Rasa (chest) and Wanderlust (boots) are obvious leveling uniques.
-Other pieces are non-essential in getting you to maps quickly. I suggest you just use the gear you pick up, or buy cheap temporary gear (see gear section for desired stats), to save your currency.
-The above assumes you have access to uniques.

This build was my league starter so I had to make do with the best gear I could find while leveling.
"
Jesus christ this build is really fun! Made video for t16 guardian kill https://youtu.be/xQgk_xQFl18

Thanks Tecken I'll add your video to the video section to help the community.
Dernière édition par talonaus86, le 1 juil. 2019 01:08:12
Wonderfull guide and build thanks !
Probably complete overkill but since you've got two 6Ls have you tried doing a Static/Cyclone hybrid? Gear can be the same, you can have both running at once, cyclone will also give you Infusion to buff Static. You lose Phase Run though.
Dernière édition par aimlessgun, le 10 juil. 2019 17:53:03
i have been trying to do something "almost the same idea" as your build for a while. my build is bad "especially since i am trying to make it a full magic find build". but! and the way i solved one of the "problems of the build" was to get a flask with "leech 15% of damage taken as life".

one of the reasons why we would die while approaching monsters to kill them is that we don't have our stun immunity. so if you leech from the damage taken u will be immune to stun "plus get some life back in the process"

try it and tell me if you like it :) thought i'd help u since you are helping people with ur build :p

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires