[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

Hey man,i am currently thinking about transitioning into your build since i wanna push 100 but i die way too often with my deadeye even though i am almost minmaxed with a headhunter and 1 inspired learning. I saw your video and you only had 3k life unbuffed, i am scared that i will die befor i can get headhunter stacks. do you have a trick for that?
"
Pracis a écrit :
"
ToasterBunny a écrit :
Is Herald of Ash better than Flesh and stone + maim?

That's not possible to do. Why? Helmet slot will have Herald of Ash, Enlighten, Blood and Sand, and finally Hatred. Removing Blood and Sand will provide you with one open slot. And with Flesh and Stone + Maim, it would require 2 open slots.

Unless I misunderstood your question.. then mayhaps someone can comment.

Sorry - I meant that from a mana reservation standpoint, I could only run one of those. I see lots of people not doing the double strike + maim + melee phys combo and running something else on their weapon. I was wondering if I could recolor my helmet and replace herald of ash with something that doesn't reserve % mana in my helmet slot (maybe use vaal haste).

And instead of running the gem setup on weapon for single target, take flesh and stone, maim, and maybe blood rage.

Kind of changing the build a little from the original post, but just curious.
"
deinernst123 a écrit :
Hey man,i am currently thinking about transitioning into your build since i wanna push 100 but i die way too often with my deadeye even though i am almost minmaxed with a headhunter and 1 inspired learning. I saw your video and you only had 3k life unbuffed, i am scared that i will die befor i can get headhunter stacks. do you have a trick for that?

I leveled to 100 also with 3.2k life and ZERO deaths. HH + x3 Inspired.

The trick is: To only do 5 way runs
To start very slowly and build up the stacks. What I do, I make sure the first few packs are killed and stacks built up *and rampage activated before I start the madness of brainlessly moving around the map.

GL
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
I just want to say I finally got this online last night, I got 3.8k HP and it's insane, I've died a few times but due to getting DC 3-4 mins in to Legion 5 way encounters because "too many actions" which is annoying, when I come back in I normally die but other than that it's insane, it's fun and I love it! Thank you :)
What’s the recommended minimum for reduced mana cost? I got my cyclone down to 2 mana to cast but with only 25 mana after reservation I ran out after a few seconds. Do you basically need to make it free?

Second question, I got a timeless jewel with 10% chance to deal double damage, 20% melee damage, and some increased fortify effect with some life leech At what point does inc chance to deal double damage hit a reasonable breakpoint?
"
Jerwrig a écrit :
What’s the recommended minimum for reduced mana cost? I got my cyclone down to 2 mana to cast but with only 25 mana after reservation I ran out after a few seconds. Do you basically need to make it free?

Second question, I got a timeless jewel with 10% chance to deal double damage, 20% melee damage, and some increased fortify effect with some life leech At what point does inc chance to deal double damage hit a reasonable breakpoint?

I think you are correct. I asked the same question and its feeling like it definitely is required.
"
Jerwrig a écrit :

You need -9 on my setup

"
deinernst123 a écrit :

Get used to self-casting Steelskin, it almost doubles your HP

"
maxor182 a écrit :
With the temp chains curse effect. If i have the 30% helm enchant, i only need 15% from a timeless jewel? My Timeless Jewels gives 34%. So might change so things about

You get 11% from 23% quality Curse on hit support gem. You get another 4% from Conqueror jewel. That makes it 45% with helmet enchant, which is the cap.
https://www.twitch.tv/whissp_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O53Ot8ffj3JYBeagd-yyA
Dernière édition par whissp_, le 9 juil. 2019 10:20:02
It seems herald of thunder--curse on hit--temporal chain trick(using on shackles of the wretched) doesn't work anymore? I failed to proc the curse on me with cyclone and i am sure i didn't use a brutality support gem, and i did see the herald of thunder effect on my cyclone. The only way that i can get the curse is by using leap slam which is the 4th link on it. So just wanna ask anywhere i might go wrong? Thanks!
Dernière édition par a69e, le 9 juil. 2019 10:52:53
"
a69e a écrit :
It seems herald of thunder--curse on hit--temporal chain trick(using on shackles of the wretched) doesn't work anymore? I failed to proc the curse on me with cyclone and i am sure i didn't use a brutality support gem, and i did see the herald of thunder effect on my cyclone. The only way that i can get the curse is by using leap slam which is the 4th link on it. So just wanna ask anywhere i might go wrong? Thanks!

profile in public mate, so we can check what is wrong
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
"
a69e a écrit :

Well Cyclone isn't linked to curse on hit so how would Cyclone proc temporal chains? The way to proc temporal chains is two fold. It's either through Herald of Thunder (when it procs) or when you leap slam (which should do the trick).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires