[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

Made it to level 100 in 24 hours with this build from level 95 carrying people in 5-ways runs. Great work. This was also my first level 100 and it was very, very easy!. Good job

x3

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Dernière édition par MaxEXA, le 7 juil. 2019 19:19:38
"
Dofn a écrit :
Hello, amazing build.

I got a question about running 5 Way fights. Currently im running them together with a guildie but I struggle to get to 5 rows of loot and above. The killspeed doesnt seem to be the problem since everything dies near instantly, but I get thrown around alot with shroudwalking and overall desync. Any tipps on how to exactly run 5 Way conflicts? Might the problem be that I play Slayer, is Berserker that much better for 5 Way fights?

If you're running together with a mate who knows how to reset mobs, at least shroudwalker is no problem at all. Shroudwalker really sucks if you're playing solo, still - i leveled from 96 to 100 doing 5-ways only solo, and even with SW, i got 5 bars of loot. Without Shroudwalker, i got them with 1 1/2 minutes left on the timer, with Shroudwalker it was more like 40sec left. My gear was like in the guide, just with +1 curse for elemental weakness and without using weapon swap (somehow got even more desync-problems with Rampage)

Desync on the other way is a bigger problem imo. I have absolutely no problem with my Internet, all other games work fine, my PC is good enough to play other games on ultra-quality-setting, but on "rush hour", when most ppl are playing, i can't do shit in PoE. What helped a little bit was disabling all the mtx and using lowest settings. Also, you should be on the same server.
"
HornedTerrorist a écrit :

If you're running together with a mate who knows how to reset mobs, at least shroudwalker is no problem at all. Shroudwalker really sucks if you're playing solo, still - i leveled from 96 to 100 doing 5-ways only solo, and even with SW, i got 5 bars of loot. Without Shroudwalker, i got them with 1 1/2 minutes left on the timer, with Shroudwalker it was more like 40sec left. My gear was like in the guide, just with +1 curse for elemental weakness and without using weapon swap (somehow got even more desync-problems with Rampage)

Desync on the other way is a bigger problem imo. I have absolutely no problem with my Internet, all other games work fine, my PC is good enough to play other games on ultra-quality-setting, but on "rush hour", when most ppl are playing, i can't do shit in PoE. What helped a little bit was disabling all the mtx and using lowest settings. Also, you should be on the same server.

I will try to take off all my MTX and not run Rampage. Maybe my guildie is a bit slow on reactivating the event as well. Thanks for the tipps.
Thanks again for the reply.

The other half is working tonight so I'm hoping to get this online.

I still need to get a headgear with the to enchant, I still need to get two rings with the mana cost reduction and I still need to get two weapons.

How do people sustain the 5 way legion battles? Is it literally that good and quick that you can just get enough splinters to constantly sustain your own ones?

What map has everyone eldered and is everyone running to sustain?
Dernière édition par OnlyThor, le 8 juil. 2019 10:26:17
Another short question. Are the 5 rows actually a cap on the loot or just a visual thing and you still get more loot.
With the temp chains curse effect. If i have the 30% helm enchant, i only need 15% from a timeless jewel? My Timeless Jewels gives 34%. So might change so things about
"
Dofn a écrit :
Another short question. Are the 5 rows actually a cap on the loot or just a visual thing and you still get more loot.

Just the visual cap. Loot keeps building.
How much total -mana cost on rings do you need for this build?

Thanks for any replies!

Is Herald of Ash better than Flesh and stone + maim?

"
ToasterBunny a écrit :
Is Herald of Ash better than Flesh and stone + maim?

That's not possible to do. Why? Helmet slot will have Herald of Ash, Enlighten, Blood and Sand, and finally Hatred. Removing Blood and Sand will provide you with one open slot. And with Flesh and Stone + Maim, it would require 2 open slots.

Unless I misunderstood your question.. then mayhaps someone can comment.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires