[3.8] Puncture / SA Gladiator (Budget, Tank, 1M+ DPS and Max Speed)

"
monstahz a écrit :
"
Maradeur a écrit :
whats about 5-legion? viable? uber-Elder? possible? single-dps seems a little bit low in the vids.

Haven't tried 5-way so not sure how that battle works. From what I understand though, only headhunter builds can successfully farm 5-way battles profitably.

Uber elder is do-able if you allocate crimson dance. Without it, you will be slower. But crimson dance comes at the cost of slower map clear speed, so there is a trade off.

Alternatively if you can afford a "bleeding does 100% more damage" bow or a maim chest. You can easily increase your DPS by 2-3x. But this is a more budget build.

thx for the info and build!
Finally proper puncture build kudos to you sir. One question though. Was using Arborix for some time but didn't pick iron reflexes because you lose speed and far shot while have reflexes, so why use that combination? But i crafted bow myself with jagged and corroded fossiles not best out there but does some serious dmg. Thank you again for such fun build!
Dernière édition par Feanhor, le 10 juil. 2019 09:32:13
"
Feanhor a écrit :
Finally proper puncture build kudos to you sir. One question though. Was using Arborix for some time but didn't pick iron reflexes because you lose speed and far shot while have reflexes, so why use that combination? But i crafted bow myself with jagged and corroded fossiles not best out there but does some serious dmg. Thank you again for such fun build!

Soz for the late reply. Far shot isn't useful for our build because it boosts projectile damage but not bleed damage, which is where all our DPS is coming from.

Going with Iron Reflex is better for our build. Armour recently got a massive buff with Moltenshell. At 20k armour, it basically grants us with an additional 4k EHP, which makes our life pool pretty much 10k. Therefore that massive increase in survivability is worth the movement speed drop.

Good luck with the build man. Glad you're enjoying it. All the best.
Loving this build, keep up the good work.
Dernière édition par ChentHuxley, le 12 juil. 2019 18:34:45
Hey loving the build but quick question. How would you craft a better bow? Been trying with jagged and corroded fossils and having ZERO luck. Also what base would you recommend?
"
SilentManny a écrit :
Hey loving the build but quick question. How would you craft a better bow? Been trying with jagged and corroded fossils and having ZERO luck. Also what base would you recommend?

You're looking for the highest physical damage possible. Attack speed and crit don't matter for bleed bows, since we don't stack.

So in that case, the ideal bow is either a citadel or a harbinger bow. But harbinger would likely have higher resell value, so I'd stick with that. Make sure the ilevel is as high as possible.

To be honest though, unless you get a really good roll, I'd still stick with arborix, because the evasion boost, multiple arrows and the 3d effect, which looks pretty cool.
Dernière édition par monstahz, le 14 juil. 2019 02:28:14

Hi , i have this bow on my stash , and since i failed a SST glad bleed build , do you think this bow will perform good for this build?

It looks really interesting and strong too , also bleed is always fun.
"
kazzo92 a écrit :

Hi , i have this bow on my stash , and since i failed a SST glad bleed build , do you think this bow will perform good for this build?

It looks really interesting and strong too , also bleed is always fun.

Unfortunately this bow does not have enough physical damage, so even with a double bleed, it will be weaker than an Arborix sadly.

I suggest using an arborix for now until you can get your hands on a higher PDPS bleed bow.

Loving this so far, farmed a couple of 4 ways, elders and shapers , i took Crimson dance since the legion bosses doesn't really move that much.

I went for the dps route with malevolence and i'm thinking of dropping my chest piece for a kaom's and sit around 7khp at lvl 90 and just swap bow (Arborix for clearing with split and the elder for single target )

I'm gonna see if its possible to hit an elder bow with vicious + bleeding but that is probably going to be extremly expensive.
Dernière édition par kazzo92, le 18 juil. 2019 08:53:34
"
kazzo92 a écrit :

Loving this so far, farmed a couple of 4 ways, elders and shapers , i took Crimson dance since the legion bosses doesn't really move that much.

I went for the dps route with malevolence and i'm thinking of dropping my chest piece for a kaom's and sit around 7khp at lvl 90 and just swap bow (Arborix for clearing with split and the elder for single target )

I'm gonna see if its possible to hit an elder bow with vicious + bleeding but that is probably going to be extremly expensive.

damn that is a very nice bow, I am very impressed. Your gear is very good, I'd estimate your DPS at max stacks at around 3-4M.

Kaom's is a good choice if you plan on weapon swapping for different clears. Nice job on farming elder and shaper and good luck with your next craft.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires