[3.8] Puncture / SA Gladiator (Budget, Tank, 1M+ DPS and Max Speed)

"
levinh07 a écrit :
Hi! Im interesting in your build now, love this safe playstyle and bleeding effect. Before I try your build please give me some info:

+What is the limit of this build, pros/cons?(like killing Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Lab, etc.)

+What if I use Tornado shot + Mirage arche instead of Split arrow for clearing ?

I'd say shaper and elder are possible, but they don't move around much so will be slower. Just hit them once every 5 seconds to reapply the bleed. Uber lab izaro phases die in one hit, so I farm labs really fast.

I would not recommend tornado shot and mirage arrow since we are not stacking bleed in this build and if you run gmp and mirage archer you won't have enough dps. Good luck.
"
monstahz a écrit :
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
Cool looking build, really want to try this, but I still don't understand what generosity+war banner does, can anyone enlighten me? If it doesn't affect us at all, what's the point? Or does it affect us when planted or something despite being linked to generosity?

Thanks in advance!

Generosity increases aura effectiveness, but makes it so that auras don't affect you. Fortunately, war banner only affects enemies by increasing their damage taken, so it is immune to the negative effect of generosity.

This means it is always in your best interest to support war banner with generosity for the increase in aura effectiveness. Try to go for a quality generosity to increase the AoE of war banner.

Thanks, now I get it, funky interaction indeed.
Yeah it also works similarly for the pride aura.

By the way, another note to people playing this build. Try to get a helmet with the +2-3 split arrow helm enchant, as this will improve your AoE significantly. Good luck all.
Dernière édition par monstahz, le 25 juin 2019 09:15:40
Im thinking about Lioneye's Vision armor, with pierce support. We can replace quilver, amulet, and even better physics bow.
I really like to play dot build like burning anh bleed...But when i played it, i couldn't clear high tier map. Damage is usually very low in late game
So i quit, (with alot of currency effort and time - for me of course)
And then... you know what i mean, right?
"
BETTERPC a écrit :
Im thinking about Lioneye's Vision armor, with pierce support. We can replace quilver, amulet, and even better physics bow.
I really like to play dot build like burning anh bleed...But when i played it, i couldn't clear high tier map. Damage is usually very low in late game
So i quit, (with alot of currency effort and time - for me of course)
And then... you know what i mean, right?

I get what you mean. But don't worry, this build will be different. Just watch the clear in the video. It's a rare T16 Guardian map, and this build clears it in 2 minutes super easily.

You can look at the gear on my character, nothing special either. Trust me, this will work.
"60% chance to Inflict 100% more bleed damage"

Im trying to find a bow like this.

I have pretty much completed my gear - 6 link arborix and 6 link chest.

790k shaper dps "Moving", but i would like to double my dps!

I am using mirage for clearing, and just puncturing the high hp mobs.
"
spruceleee a écrit :
"60% chance to Inflict 100% more bleed damage"

Im trying to find a bow like this.

I have pretty much completed my gear - 6 link arborix and 6 link chest.

790k shaper dps "Moving", but i would like to double my dps!

I am using mirage for clearing, and just puncturing the high hp mobs.

Hey man, I think your gear looks good. Just a few suggestions I'll make. Try to get a helmet with the enchantment "split arrow has 2-3 additional arrows". This will help your clear speed a lot, and you might not need mirage archer anymore.

Try to get more life on your gear if you can, especially the jewellery, and then try to upgrade your flasks soon with quality.

Try to get quicksilver flasks of adrenaline, or alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline to go as fast as possible. Try to copy my flask setup. Also, you can level your molten shell to level 10.

It might be better to put your split arrow setup in your chest, so that the mana cost is almost free, as you use that skill the most.

Good luck with finding the 2x damage bow. The other option for a big damage increase is a "supported by level 1 maim" chest. This will increase your damage by 20-30%. All the best.
Dernière édition par monstahz, le 27 juin 2019 08:42:24
"
monstahz a écrit :
"
Alienbutter a écrit :
I build something similar.
I found Obscuratis Helm to be best, 100% hit chance.
I made one clearing setup with Mirage Archer and Rage. You should try Rage, the Damage is very good and Berserking boost man!

lol this is a resolute technique build so it doesn't need accuracy. Though I'm interested if you have a video of your build.

So I was trying stuff out and just now realized my big mistake,.. Rage is only melee,... too bad.

On the other Hand I checked your build and mine. the difference is Huge. Your Idea with the Lioneye's Fall Jewel is very good. I was wondering how you reach 750.000 shaper Bleed Dps. At first I thought Crimson Dance was the Way to go. But the increase of "moving while Bleeding" is way too good. 200k->600k BLeed.
I wonder how this behaves with shaper, does his teleport count as moving?

Anyway I try Frenzy, Fork, Brutality, Vicious, Mirage Archer for Clear.
Have played with Rain of Arrows as well.
Still undecided about the final Choice for Clear.

Here is my POB with 2 Trees and my gear.
https://pastebin.com/EBagWx5K

Rampage Gloves!
Dernière édition par Alienbutter, le 28 juin 2019 13:31:01
whats about 5-legion? viable? uber-Elder? possible? single-dps seems a little bit low in the vids.
"
Maradeur a écrit :
whats about 5-legion? viable? uber-Elder? possible? single-dps seems a little bit low in the vids.

Haven't tried 5-way so not sure how that battle works. From what I understand though, only headhunter builds can successfully farm 5-way battles profitably.

Uber elder is do-able if you allocate crimson dance. Without it, you will be slower. But crimson dance comes at the cost of slower map clear speed, so there is a trade off.

Alternatively if you can afford a "bleeding does 100% more damage" bow or a maim chest. You can easily increase your DPS by 2-3x. But this is a more budget build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires