[3.8] Puncture / SA Gladiator (Budget, Tank, 1M+ DPS and Max Speed)

hello

awesome build and guide

is this build HC viable?

ty and keep the good work :)
"
julioricar a écrit :
hello

awesome build and guide

is this build HC viable?

ty and keep the good work :)

Thanks! It should be, I made this build to be as tank as possible.

With 20k armour without flasks, molten shell will give an additional 4k EHP.

I'm running 187% life right now, but you may need 200%+ for HC though, so may have to take the life nodes in templar area.
Dernière édition par monstahz, le 23 juin 2019 18:22:22
Interesting build! What's the order for Ascendancy?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator a écrit :
Interesting build! What's the order for Ascendancy?

Thanks!

Blood in the eyes > Gratuitous Violence > Arena Challenger > Outmatch and Outlast.

I have updated the build guide for this now.
I build something similar.
I found Obscuratis Helm to be best, 100% hit chance.
I made one clearing setup with Mirage Archer and Rage. You should try Rage, the Damage is very good and Berserking boost man!
"
Alienbutter a écrit :
I made one clearing setup with Mirage Archer and Rage. You should try Rage, the Damage is very good and Berserking boost man!

lol this is a resolute technique build so it doesn't need accuracy. Though I'm interested if you have a video of your build.
"
monstahz a écrit :
"
Alienbutter a écrit :

lol this is a resolute technique build so it doesn't need accuracy. Though I'm interested if you have a video of your build.

This build does not need resolute Technique. It is pretty easy to get 100% hit.
Cool looking build, really want to try this, but I still don't understand what generosity+war banner does, can anyone enlighten me? If it doesn't affect us at all, what's the point? Or does it affect us when planted or something despite being linked to generosity?

Thanks in advance!
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
Cool looking build, really want to try this, but I still don't understand what generosity+war banner does, can anyone enlighten me? If it doesn't affect us at all, what's the point? Or does it affect us when planted or something despite being linked to generosity?

Thanks in advance!

Generosity increases aura effectiveness, but makes it so that auras don't affect you. Fortunately, war banner only affects enemies by increasing their damage taken, so it is immune to the negative effect of generosity.

This means it is always in your best interest to support war banner with generosity for the increase in aura effectiveness. Try to go for a quality generosity to increase the AoE of war banner.
Dernière édition par monstahz, le 24 juin 2019 18:43:03
Hi! Im interesting in your build now, love this safe playstyle and bleeding effect. Before I try your build please give me some info:

+What is the limit of this build, pros/cons?(like killing Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Lab, etc.)

+What if I use Tornado shot + Mirage arche instead of Split arrow for clearing ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires