[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

I've been setting something up similar to this. So far I stayed armor/eva hybrid while leveling cause thats sorta what the gear I found lead me towards. Moving out of leveling and need to pick an actual direction now. I grabbed a glorious vanity kinda on a whim & to get a better sense of what the possibilities were before investing more gear & passives. These things seem insane. They also need a lot of evaluation to figure out the value of different trade offs. The one I randomly got has 2 different spots nearish by where divine flesh as well as +1 max chaos res can be acquired. Theres also a spot with chaos damage + chaos leech but that blows up the revenge of the hunted wheel. It also offers chaos damage & 25% chance to wither on hit near acro but destroys too many good wheels to be usable I think. If you found a different one with something similar elsewhere on the tree it would be sweet. There seems to be a lot of dot damage and decent stuff on travel points as well. This is my first league in a few years so I don't have much intuitive sense of the relative worth of all this. I'll have to do a lot more theorycrafting but they certainly seem worth exploring.

edit: destroys too many good wheels near acro
Dernière édition par reprisals, le 13 juil. 2019 16:50:55
Nice Guide :-)
I would love to play this build, but because I have lack of time, I play only Standard League. In Standard is nor darkscorn.

Which bow could be viable, too? Lioneyes? Or a rare with Chaos Damage? Any tips?
"
tobiazl a écrit :
I would love to play this build, but because I have lack of time, I play only Standard League. In Standard is nor darkscorn.

Which bow could be viable, too? Lioneyes? Or a rare with Chaos Damage? Any tips?

Darkscorn is a very old item, there are a lot available in Standard.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/68n0FG
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
"
tobiazl a écrit :

Yes I know. But the old version is without the chance to 300% more damage.This darkscorn is weak.
Such an amazing fun build i love it i am doing it right now ..

i am not an expert or anything .. but why a 6 link on a movement skills and blight ? .. and not using the 6 link for the Agony Crawler instead ?
wouldn't that be better that the Crawler would be helping a lot in DPS and clearing ..
instead of just making him only with 2 links ?

and one last thing . Bandit choice ? i know it's on the PoB but i don't understand it sorry .. help who or kill all ?
Dernière édition par iPerSeus, le 14 juil. 2019 07:49:04
"
tobiazl a écrit :
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
"
tobiazl a écrit :

Yes I know. But the old version is without the chance to 300% more damage.This darkscorn is weak.

Wouldn't you be able to just use a divine orb to divine it to the current 300% damage one? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hm. Gamepedia says:

Item no longer drops outside of Legion League.
Attack Speed up to 20% (from 10%)
Flat Damage up to 15-20 to 25-30 (from 10-15 to 15-20)
Now grants 20% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 300% more Damage
I don't know if this has already been answered. But why are you leveling Cwdt to level 20? Won't it make more sense to have it low level to proc Steelskin more often?
"
iPerSeus a écrit :
Such an amazing fun build i love it i am doing it right now ..

i am not an expert or anything .. but why a 6 link on a movement skills and blight ? .. and not using the 6 link for the Agony Crawler instead ?
wouldn't that be better that the Crawler would be helping a lot in DPS and clearing ..
instead of just making him only with 2 links ?

and one last thing . Bandit choice ? i know it's on the PoB but i don't understand it sorry .. help who or kill all ?

Its not 6 link, its 4 link for movement, and 2 link for Vaal Blight, they do not need to be linked together.

We dont have enough unreserved mana for Agony Crawler support links (and agony crawler damage is not the focus of this build, its actually not doing much, we rather use powerful auras to augment SA damage than buffing HoAG).

For bandit choice, kill all (top left corner in PoB).

"
Jialen a écrit :
I don't know if this has already been answered. But why are you leveling Cwdt to level 20? Won't it make more sense to have it low level to proc Steelskin more often?

Because damage absorbed by steelskin increases with it's level, at low levels Steelskin is super weak. And it has cooldown, so CWDT can't just spam it (has ~3 seconds cd by default).

For the Darkscorn in standard questions: I believe you can just divine it to current version, and otherwise, try to find rare Thicket bow with Vicious Projectiles, Poison damage (60% to deal 100% more) and some attack speed on it.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thx. Tested and hoped for devine transformation. Good rolls but still without the 20% chance of 300%.

Searched Trade Marked (xbox) for the Thicket. No way. Only a Citadel with Vicious LVL 16 but without poison.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires