[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Groshnog a écrit :
I really enjoy bieng a speedy boy with this build i must admit.
I do have a few questions though, why did you not take the acrobatics node having 60% dodge seems pretty neat no?
Also how do you get up to 12 frenzy charges? So far i have 8 frenzy charges with the tree and the unique boots the name of which escapes me at the moment and i know Xoph's blood gives me another one but it makes me wonder where i get the other three charges from.

So far it seems to work quite well with delving and maps so that's pretty nice.

Hello, thank you for your remarks! You are right, I missed out on it because I usually play block/armour oriented characters :). Taking entire cluster should grant 40% attack dodge chance and 30% spell dodge chance, it will synergize very well with our high evasion rating (chance to evade) and extra dodge we get per frenzy charge (2% attack dodge chance per frenzy charge).

I will update the tree once I am back from the business trip this thursday.

Regarding source for frenzy charges, it can be technically obtained from amulet corruption, synthesis gloves implicit, synthesis ring implicits (and precursor’s emblem rings).

So in total 7 from the tree, 1 boots, 1 amulet, 2 rings, 1 gloves = 12 frenzy charges. Please note that GGG is changing lot of implicit values every patch and it seems that +1 Frenzy can no longer spawn as implicit corruption on amulets...

I will create a specific section in the guide which I will try to update after any changes GGG makes to the maximum obtainable amount of Frenzy charges.
"
Coordiante a écrit :
I don't understand how the support gems work without being linked?

just making sure before I start building the axe. thanks

For items that grant specific spell like Ngamahu’s Flame or Whispering Ice staff it is not required to 6 link the sockets, the only thing you need to make sure is that it will have 6 sockets (use jeweler orbs) and right colors to fit there support gems (chromatic orbs).

Everything is explained in ‘Gems and links section’ of this guide :)
I'm lvl61 now, and my gear is not the best, but at least I got the axe where I want it to be. This build really does deal a lot of damage already, and it's pretty fun to play. Even though I only have 4 frenzy charges so far, it's really smooth blazing through levels with it. :)

So far my only problem is that I don't really have life leech, but I will probably work something out on that part.
It will be fast and viable on full mf t10 ?:D
"
MisFilemon a écrit :
It will be fast and viable on full mf t10 ?:D

Yes, I would even say red maps with MF gear shouldn’t be a problem. Try to get some % life on your jewels tho.
Let me know what are your feelings about it and please post your final MF gear (I might add it to a gear section of this guide).

Thanks
Waiting to see the new tree with acrobatics, i'm following this build and it is funny and great to play, my first time ever playing this game, so dont know the mechanics very well, thanks!
"
Groshnog a écrit :
I really enjoy bieng a speedy boy with this build i must admit.
I do have a few questions though, why did you not take the acrobatics node having 60% dodge seems pretty neat no?
So far it seems to work quite well with delving and maps so that's pretty nice.

"
snnnp a écrit :
Waiting to see the new tree with acrobatics, i'm following this build and it is funny and great to play, my first time ever playing this game, so dont know the mechanics very well, thanks!

I've updated all PoB and PoE Planner/Offical Tree links with Acrobatics cluster. It should significantly increase survivability.
Thank you for the updated tree, it looks really sweet now!

There's just one thing I couldn't find: Which Pantheon gods do you recommend we take?
Many of the passive changes you’ve made I made to help boost life. Having no trouble I’m up to t16 maps. 6k life, but I do have the higher end of the spectrum gear wise. Very fun build though I really enjoy it. Has pretty insane damage
"
littlezoe a écrit :
Thank you for the updated tree, it looks really sweet now!

There's just one thing I couldn't find: Which Pantheon gods do you recommend we take?

Thank you for your feedback, I've created a small visual representation of my Pantheon choices, enjoy :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires