[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

wich do y think is better for ranger?
Dernière édition par DAINCEPUTNOU, le 18 août 2019 18:27:25
"
DAINCEPUTNOU a écrit :

wich do y think is better for ranger?

I would say how much life difference between the two chest?

If the resistance is 78% and higher life roll, I may choose the latter as the rest of the mod such as crit chance and ele damage are not bad.

Good side of not running Koam would be extra sockets for stuff such as curse or other means to reduce enemy's fire resistance. However, it would harm the defensive side of the build.

Legacy 80 resistance Lorewave would be even better as alt choice
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Still waiting patch note...

the build would still totally fine for dps at current state if there is no nerf in +# socket modifier. Just you need more expensive investment on gear for uber elder farming as skill is priceless. But more dps to skip phase , would be safer. Otherwise ele pen from shaper ball and beam are too deadly
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Okm from balancing manifesto
"
Essence of Rage, Sorrow and Spite now apply Fire/Cold/Lightning Penetration respectively to weapons.

So, +3 Fire gem bow for attack and caster would became legacy. Instead , now this build probably need top tier Rage essence to craft the fire pen affix. If it is prefix then it would be perfectly fine to go mastermind veil mod "+2 socketed supported gem" and +4 Empower Support.

But i need the actual patch note to rewritten the crafting bow part.

my build complet 3.7
Dernière édition par DAINCEPUTNOU, le 4 sept. 2019 10:28:35
If you dont have xophs blood you go for avatar of fire in tree until you get one?
I would say you roll as wander to generate currency first. This build is for boss killing but a bit slow. It never a starter build (or you follow Hovac's version) Also, compare to Frostferno and +3 rare bow or 6L Chin Sol, AoF is part of the DPS , but not all. Those traveling node to AoF, worth a lot of DPS as crit .

Once you have some currency :

Devoto is expensive, but consider get one and try 6L bow: alt regal a 6L bow base until you get 1 good prefix and two shit suffix. Then try to find trusted crafting service to craft "cannot roll attack mod"

Then beastcrafting add prefix remove suffix. Or just slam.

When you have even more currency, prefix cannot be changed ,scour suffix, then multi craft and +2 socketed support gem.

That's a pretty clear upgrade path for using rare bow. Just I think Imperial's Legacy would be the best base, than the Porcupine card or Bowyer's Dream card.

Otherwise it would be a lot of gambling when try to Vaal Frostinferno

-----
Typical cost almost nothing setup for KB wander.

Ignore my vaal and enchantment and gem in the item as well as color of the socket.

Dernière édition par neohongkong, le 9 sept. 2019 11:18:34
another uber elder down in 3.8

edit: 12

Spoiler

3.8.0c

3.8.0e

3.8.0e 2nd

3.8.1 2nd

3.8.1c (all non legacy gear)

3.8.1e (have to revert to legacy gear for testing Timeless jewel)

3.8.1e 2nd (reverted to non-legacy gear, using these flask)

Got yet another Indigon

3.8.1e 3rd

3.8.2b

3.8.2d

Dernière édition par neohongkong, le 10 déc. 2019 12:16:13
Can you post ascendancy info for deadeye? the pastebin link in the guide only has pathfinder.
"
Nokimemota a écrit :
Can you post ascendancy info for deadeye? the pastebin link in the guide only has pathfinder.

It had two tree that you can swap, under the left corner

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires