[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

Path of Building link's are not working, also Deadeye Ascendancies are not included in tree link.
Start you own thread for your build if you like, just a build guide is not just a POB link.

Also, i said again you should stripped all the rare to replace with rare mostly function as res capping or not that hard to obtain and/or at most only 1 to 2 T1 roll on it, and then test it yourself. May be test the crit setup in the same condition. I would say crit have way more room to min-max, with a very good baseline and don't need to rely on obtain a Taming. Yes in crit setup Xoph is expensive too, but it is not a gated league-specifc item, as Breach is in the core. Also Yoke is expensive too as Yoke is a core item for some Scion Cold Ele. Hit builds.

Rare varies very much by price and how easily that can be obtainable. Also use 20/20 gems to test. Why build guide usually use unique as core items, as they are mostly the same with a bit variant . Some build do need some more essential rare item , such as Márkusz's PP VD. But that build clearly stated what to look for in Elder/Shaper glove (mod that give the quasi-5th link for mana multiplier), and that kind of glove is easily obtainable.

If you just want to say with end-game gear your setup would work, yes may be. But as a build guide that can be easily replicate , may be not. Also, everyone known everything melt and skip phase and don't care charges when you reach 2.5/3/5M shaper dps, but it is meaningless for other player that don't have those gear.

BTW, just semi-lucky that obtain this double corrupt, but it would be meaningless to ask every player to have that as baseline gear.

You know your setup have the EH lab enchantment already right?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Dernière édition par neohongkong, le 9 juil. 2019 03:16:14
"
MasterBoim a écrit :
Path of Building link's are not working, also Deadeye Ascendancies are not included in tree link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/build/6JjEuM

band-aid link for viewing updated tree from official website.

Also, some jewel sockets in tree are extra and can be chopped. If gear have enough strength the skill node in tree could also be chopped. Chop all flask node if you like. Instead of node that led to "King of the Hill", take the node to the "Longshot" in the right lower corner (right of point blank) or just 3-point crit nodes, are options.

Edit: Further looking into POB, may be the tree could be further stripped down to char level 80 as a baseline starter tree.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Dernière édition par neohongkong, le 9 juil. 2019 04:13:49
Never intended to turn this thread into a who's build is better thread. My intent was to refute your statement that xoph's is the one and only option for rangers. I'd agree it's probably best in slot for crit elemental hit rangers. But if you build your tree for it, yoke can be plenty viable on ranger. I posted my build with yoke to illustrate that. I never said your build would be better off using one or that it's wrong for using xoph's. Sorry if it came off that way.

And what a pantheon, and whether it is necessary to kill all the bandits?
Hi.I've played EH back in delve league and wanted to play this league again since i'm almost done farming glaciers. Could you give me some help with the gem links since i've got lucky with this bow. I was thinking about the chain in the Dead Eye ascendency. So i was thiking in mixing the links with chain + lvl 4 empower for clear. I'll not run frostferno since i've got a pretty decente boss killer and i intend only to push lvl 100 with this EH hit, do some 16 maps and go delve quite deep.

What do you think? is this worth to run a chain gem in the gem setup? or should i just put the lvl 4 empower?

I'll finish to craft the bow with +2 Support gems and attack speed that will leave me with one open suffix. Was thinking in those options
(13–16)% increased Fire Damage
(10–12)% chance to deal Double Damage
% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge

Wel... that's it. if you could give me some advice it would be great.

Thanks. Cya
Why do you have passive points allocated to claws? Isn't this a bow build?
"
WufaPrime a écrit :
Why do you have passive points allocated to claws? Isn't this a bow build?

Once you socket the Lioneye's Fall jewel (as described in the Q&A section), these change to bow points
Dernière édition par TaoOfShawn, le 12 juil. 2019 23:55:15
"
kroovin a écrit :
Never intended to turn this thread into a who's build is better thread. My intent was to refute your statement that xoph's is the one and only option for rangers. I'd agree it's probably best in slot for crit elemental hit rangers. But if you build your tree for it, yoke can be plenty viable on ranger. I posted my build with yoke to illustrate that. I never said your build would be better off using one or that it's wrong for using xoph's. Sorry if it came off that way.

Yoke also work for crit cold elemental hit, but not a really good option for picking up AoF at tree due to way many traveling point

"
Viitin a écrit :
Hi.I've played EH back in delve league and wanted to play this league again since i'm almost done farming glaciers. Could you give me some help with the gem links since i've got lucky with this bow. I was thinking about the chain in the Dead Eye ascendency. So i was thiking in mixing the links with chain + lvl 4 empower for clear. I'll not run frostferno since i've got a pretty decente boss killer and i intend only to push lvl 100 with this EH hit, do some 16 maps and go delve quite deep.

What do you think? is this worth to run a chain gem in the gem setup? or should i just put the lvl 4 empower?

I'll finish to craft the bow with +2 Support gems and attack speed that will leave me with one open suffix. Was thinking in those options
(13–16)% increased Fire Damage
(10–12)% chance to deal Double Damage
% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge

Wel... that's it. if you could give me some advice it would be great.

Thanks. Cya

It depends on which skill you want on bow

for single target, 6L +3 fire gem bow is better, or +1 socketed gem plus +2 socketed supported gem bow if you preferred to use +4 empower support

+3 bow gem tag bow may be better for clearing skill (GMP, Mirage Archer Support)

For crafting. +2 Support gem as i remember, would clashed with the +2bow/fire gem modifier, so you can't craft on it.

For standard 6L setup see the build guide for detail

one or two gems can be substituted (by testing it in POB) due to your bow was +3 to "bow gem" which included EH but not other gems. Or use Cold to Fire gem or Pyre.

For Deadeye and Rigwald in specific , since i haven't use Rigwald , i have no idea on the effect of extra Fork and/or Chain

You should test it on POB as people got different gear such as jewels for different baseline crit chance and multi

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires