3.7| Stress Free PoE - COLD HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Hi, thanks for the guide, I'm fairly new but have played some, I have a question about something you said regarding gems. On your description of CwDT gems you said to keep them at level one, but how do you accomplish that? Thanks for any info/help : )
"
Hi, thanks for the guide, I'm fairly new but have played some, I have a question about something you said regarding gems. On your description of CwDT gems you said to keep them at level one, but how do you accomplish that? Thanks for any info/help : )
Hey DanrinArrington,

Thanks! I hope you have fun! And Good question. If you're on console, you have to hit Y or Triangle while a gem is on the level you want it to stop at. If you're on PC, when it's time to click the plus sign to level up your gem, you right click it instead.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I just added the loot filter for those on PC.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
not only lost 2k ES but the regen is just not there. maps i had no probs with now make me run around like a scared little bitch
"
Kingx a écrit :
not only lost 2k ES but the regen is just not there. maps i had no probs with now make me run around like a scared little bitch

What are you taking for your ascendancy points?

(Edit - goofed - managed to have a 3.6 tree in path of building.)
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Dernière édition par CelticHound, le 9 juin 2019 05:18:19
got the same set up as the OP
the build is most definitely not broken. many people are saying builds are not viable because of the nerfs. do understand that GGG nerfed the occultist and ES across the whole board. it is up to us, to see how the downsides can be mitigated and adjusted so that the build works. I'm running a slightly different setup to OP just because of personal preference, but the build is definitely viable. this is only day 2 of the league and I've gotten this far already. (did uber lab at 72). there is another vortex thread which I am active on that we discuss many of the issues and how to deal with them. many people have different ways of doing it. but what we see is having to path more defensively and thus losing dps. so yes you may have lost 2k ES, but you could lose dps instead and that 2k ES wont be "lost".

Dernière édition par SonsOfKorhal, le 10 juin 2019 09:16:03
Hey Wrecker!

Yeah, it's me again. ^^ Though I mostly skipped the Synthesis season and am still mourning for Betrayal (yes, damnit, I want it back!) I'm still a huge - and I mean HUGE - fan of your Slow-Mo-Zombie-Witch-build which, up to this date, is still my most favourite and the single most best-working poe-builds of all time.

I love your detailed guides and after browsing the forums for a new build to try out this season, I still found your builds and guides to be the best I could find.

Now since I was up for a new challange I was of course looking for a new build for this new season, one that I haven't tried yet and well, there she was, your Curse-Happy-Vortex-Occultist. Since I'm not so much the Marauder-player it had to be her.

Now I finally got the Vortex skill-gem and am almost ready for the first labyrinth. So far it's quite fun! I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays in endgame but I'm not even close to that yet.

Anyway, cheers mate! I'll be back when I have any questions. Just wanted to leave you a quick note that I (still) highly appreciate your build-guides and all the effort you undoubtedly put into them! Awesome work, dude! Awesome work! :)

P.S.:
Normal lab = check! ^^
Dernière édition par PrincessOfAsgard, le 9 juin 2019 16:09:20
"
Kingx a écrit :
"
CelticHound a écrit :
"
Kingx a écrit :

What are you taking for your ascendancy points?

(Edit - goofed - managed to have a 3.6 tree in path of building.)
"
Kingx a écrit :
got the same set up as the OP
Hey Kingx,

Our 3.6 build had 308% increased ES from the tree, this build has 291%. GGG add a couple extra ES% nodes to the tree but reduced the amount of ES a bunch of nodes were giving. So I actually have more ES nodes selected in 3.7 than I do in 3.6. They also reduced some base values on ES gear. So ES got hit pretty hard if you're an Occultist like us.

But the good news is that we selected the only Wicked Ward available to us and as a result of it being on the normal passive tree, we then had the option for a damage ascendancy node. So with the node we're "forced" to select instead of the old Wicked Ward, (if my memory is serving me correctly) we went from 123'000DPS to 170'000. So it worked out well.

But ya, for those of us who were used to the old Wicked Ward, our playstyle was too easy...so since GGG made a change, we just have to play the build a little different than previous.

Don't feel like you have to like it though. Some changes are just enough for some people to not like a specific mechanic anymore...especially if you had a taste of what things used to be like.

I personally really like the changes.

Annnnnd

Spoiler
"
PrincessOfAsgard a écrit :
Hey Wrecker!

Yeah, it's me again. ^^ Though I mostly skipped the Synthesis season and am still mourning for Betrayal (yes, damnit, I want it back!) I'm still a huge - and I mean HUGE - fan of your Slow-Mo-Zombie-Witch-build which, up to this date, is still my most favourite and the single most best-working poe-builds of all time.

I love your detailed guides and after browsing the forums for a new build to try out this season, I still found your builds and guides to be the best I could find.

Now since I was up for a new challange I was of course looking for a new build for this new season, one that I haven't tried yet and well, there she was, your Curse-Happy-Vortex-Occultist. Since I'm not so much the Marauder-player it had to be her.

Now I finally got the Vortex skill-gem and am almost ready for the first labyrinth. So far it's quite fun! I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays in endgame but I'm not even close to that yet.

Anyway, cheers mate! I'll be back when I have any questions. Just wanted to leave you a quick note that I (still) highly appreciate your build-guides and all the effort you undoubtedly put into them! Awesome work, dude! Awesome work! :)

P.S.:
Normal lab = check! ^^
That is SUCH a kind and thoughtful message. Thank you for taking the time to be so encouraging. I'm glad you're liking the game and found a totally different way to play and enjoy it! (Great job on the first Lab.)

It's funny. I LOVE PoE for its ENDLESS viable builds potential, but it's always hard to not play (every league) that first really successful character...you know? It was Zombies for me too.

If you have any questions or suggestion for the guide/build, let me know. It's nice to have you around again. And thank you very much :).

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires