3.7| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

I'm enjoying your build; thank you very much. I've looked at this build every season because I can't do a lot of quick, timed button pushing well but previously went with totem builds (which are the ultimate in easy play). I am very happy I tried it this time as I am really enjoying it.

Slight criticism but hopefully constructive: As a true newbie what always drove me away was the lack of details on the gear. Flexibility is nice but "anything you want" can be really hard for someone who knows nothing to deal with.

I feel this should be obvious so dumb newb question but I am confused about one thing on the build:

"
4 Link - Extra Damage (Socket in helmet)

Does this mean the Bone Helmet extra damage only works for minions in the helmet or is that only for the +level part?

For me it won't matter until 73 but I plan to try to get a Bone Helmet so wondering how important it will be to move things around at that point.

Thanks again for the build! I almost didn't play this league - the most stressful part of each season for me is picking a character - but I am very glad I did as I have been wanting to play a witch since I started the game but this is the first one I thought I may actually be able to make work for me.

"
Jenarie a écrit :

"

Does this mean the Bone Helmet extra damage only works for minions in the helmet or is that only for the +level part?

I think what WOD meant was to socket that particular 4-link in the Helm (there are more than one 4-link and so they were indicating that this particular 4-link must be placed in the Helm for best effect). The reason that you socket your secondary Minions in the Helm is because Helms can have a +Socketed Minion Gems prefix. The +Minion Damage from the Bone Helm should apply to all Minions.

But I am sure WOD will be speaking on their own behalf soon, just in case.

Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Hey Jenarie,

"
Jenarie a écrit :
I'm enjoying your build; thank you very much. I've looked at this build every season because I can't do a lot of quick, timed button pushing well but previously went with totem builds (which are the ultimate in easy play). I am very happy I tried it this time as I am really enjoying it.
I'm glad you're liking the build! I'm happy you're enjoying it!

"
Slight criticism but hopefully constructive: As a true newbie what always drove me away was the lack of details on the gear. Flexibility is nice but "anything you want" can be really hard for someone who knows nothing to deal with.
I appreciate it. I recently revamped the gear section (last week?). Have you seen it since or are you referring to its current layout? I want it to be as less daunting as possible for new folk, so please give me another honest answer.

"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
"
Jenarie a écrit :
"
I think what WOD meant was to socket that particular 4-link in the Helm (there are more than one 4-link and so they were indicating that this particular 4-link must be placed in the Helm for best effect). The reason that you socket your secondary Minions in the Helm is because Helms can have a +Socketed Minion Gems prefix. The +Minion Damage from the Bone Helm should apply to all Minions.

But I am sure WOD will be speaking on their own behalf soon, just in case.
Always a good response from walkjohn55 and they're correct. The skeletons are in the helmet for the sake of the +1, 2, or 3 to Minion Gems mod that can roll only on helmets. That's a local mod so it'll only apply to socketed gems in the item that the mod rolled on. The Implicit of Bonus Minion damage is Global (all Implicits are global) so it applies to ALL minions in your build (and you with the Spiritual Aid node on the tree selected). If you can get a +1, 2, or 3 to Minion Gems mod on a Bone Helmet you'll be dancin'. The "Extra Damage" bit was just a summary of the links. Skeletons are only in the build for extra damage after the zombie damage. They aren't actually needed for 95% of the Atlas.

"
Thanks again for the build! I almost didn't play this league - the most stressful part of each season for me is picking a character - but I am very glad I did as I have been wanting to play a witch since I started the game but this is the first one I thought I may actually be able to make work for me.
Thanks again for the thanks. Let me know your honest feedback (I appreciate the one above) regarding the changes you may or may not have seen. I have a couple other builds that all have a "similar" play style but use different mechanics of the game. But the guides are all laid out and explained the same too.

Thanks again for your feedback and thanks.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Your goal on your weapon(s) is:
- Anything Minion
- Any other minor thing that helps (resists, attributes...). This isn't important. It's just a bonus.

Your goal on the rest of your gear is:

- Increases to Maximum life
- Increases to Resists
- Increases to Movement Speed (Typically on Boots)
- Anything Minion
- Ensuring you have high enough attributes for your skills.

This is great.
I personally didn't remember the bone helmet until I saw it on your PoB - the only additional thing I could think of that would also really help if you had time would be maybe to clarity what sort of 'anything minion' stuff is out there so we know what to watch for (example: +lv on helm, etc).

Thanks so much for the time you put into this. I'm happily mapping low tiers now and having a great time with it. :)

"
Jenarie a écrit :
"
Your goal on your weapon(s) is:
- Anything Minion
- Any other minor thing that helps (resists, attributes...). This isn't important. It's just a bonus.

Your goal on the rest of your gear is:

- Increases to Maximum life
- Increases to Resists
- Increases to Movement Speed (Typically on Boots)
- Anything Minion
- Ensuring you have high enough attributes for your skills.

This is great.
I personally didn't remember the bone helmet until I saw it on your PoB - the only additional thing I could think of that would also really help if you had time would be maybe to clarity what sort of 'anything minion' stuff is out there so we know what to watch for (example: +lv on helm, etc).

Thanks so much for the time you put into this. I'm happily mapping low tiers now and having a great time with it. :)

Awesome. I'm glad it helps. In regards to listing mods, I've included some links for lists of mods in the Tips for New Players section. I may add the links in the links from the Tips thread to the Gear section of my guides, but players that aren't familiar with mods should likely take a look at the Tips link anyway, so we'll see. The reason I have links isn't to be lazy. It's just that PoE has SO many mods with lots of their own restrictions that (as you can see from the provided link) it's a full time job for the community creators to keep up with it.

So, what you do with the link that lists all the game's mods is:
- Select the item from the list at the top of the page (like Gloves, then Str/Int Gloves)
- Then "Ctrl+F" "Minions"
- Clicking on the mod will tell you where to unlock the mod and what tier of item is required to possibly roll the tier of mod you're looking for.

The sight takes some getting used to but it becomes really easy pretty quick.

I appreciate the advice. I'll take a look at my guides and see if the job of listing applicable mods is less daunting than I expect.

I'm glad you're having a good time and please feel free to keep suggesting or asking anything you like. I really do appreciate it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hello !

I just beat Elder for the first time with this build on Xbox, if you want to watch the video:
https://xboxclips.com/I%20am%20French/0e38218e-d3b7-46b8-9df5-592998950c9b

My build (5L):

Helmet:

Body Armour:

Sceptre:

Gloves:

Boots:

Belt:

Rings:

Amulet:

Shield:

My stats:

If you have suggestions...
"
I am French a écrit :
Hello !

I just beat Elder for the first time with this build on Xbox, if you want to watch the video:
Spoiler

My build (5L):

Helmet:

Body Armour:

Sceptre:

Gloves:

Boots:

Belt:

Rings:

Amulet:

Shield:

My stats:

Awesome video! Great job! You seem to have the fight down pat! Your gear is amazing! I wish I had your gear! Thanks for the post!

Annnnnd

I tried to play with Mon'tregul's Grasp (6 Zombies vs 13 Zombies without)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mon%27tregul%27s_Grasp

It seems better for the mapping and more fun because the enemies explode, but for the boss the initial configuration seems a little better. It is a good alternative !

However I advise you to buy a Unset Ring with Convocation: Shield Charge (or other skill movement) + Convocation = All enemies explode !

Edit: Big fight against Kitava (T12) and some lag :lol:
https://xboxclips.com/I%20am%20French/76024ec5-ee96-41e5-87bc-faf6bd877a61

I looted Void Battery today, 4 Ex on Xbox!
Dernière édition par I am French, le 8 juil. 2019 07:23:06
Hi there!

Thanks for a great guide! I finished 10 act with your help! First time in PoE on PS4.

I have quick question:

Does Freeze effect applies cold damage on enemies? Because there are some cool Jewels that can give Minion Dmg and Freeze enemies on hit same time?

Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par MotoFarrell, le 8 juil. 2019 06:49:14
"
I am French a écrit :
Hello !

Spoiler
My build (5L):

Helmet:

Body Armour:

Sceptre:

Gloves:

Boots:

Belt:

Rings:

Amulet:

Shield:

My stats:

I really like your gear, I think this is a great kind of end game reference for this build. And that shield!;)
I see your Ghastly Eye Jewel has a 3% chance to taunt on hit, does it work for you with Holy Relic? In the skill description there is a note that Minions cannot Taunt Enemies.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires