[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Slayer! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

"
yugimoto177 a écrit :
"
Reloads a écrit :
"
Hultgren87 a écrit :
Nice build, love it so far.
Question:
How does Vaal pact effect this build? Good? Bad?

With the changes I have done to the build, not needed. I take headmans - brutual fervour and impact as my ascendancies. Did not need bane of legends.

The build guide will be updated soon to reflect this.

I decided to ditch swapping between inc/conc aoe , and go purely with pulverise , area and damage seems fine , and i replaced damage with full life, as I rather take bane of legends still instead of the overleech. Maybe you want to try this combination out some time :) , also your PoB didn't come with blood and sand ? is a huge damage boost for 10% reserve.

Blood and sand is something I've also been experimenting with. I'll try pulverize while I still have my tabula. What did you replace damage on full life with? Most things I have tried replacing it with resulted in less damage.
Build is updated. Massive updates that I am sure some of you may find annoying, but the build is better than ever. We only lose 300K DPS for a massive survivability increase.
Dernière édition par Reloads, le 11 juin 2019 11:11:25
"
Reloads a écrit :

Blood and sand is something I've also been experimenting with. I'll try pulverize while I still have my tabula. What did you replace damage on full life with? Most things I have tried replacing it with resulted in less damage.

Ive running your build to lvl 76 so far.
The only change i made is swap increased AOE with Fortify. Because i died too many times. Now its a lot better.
I also thinking about using steelskin instead of immortal call wich is at max level a buffer of 2k life.

Many people using infused Channeling now with cyclone. Im not tested yet but looking on paper like same damage boost without needed to have full life.

Do u have other ideas to raise surviveability?

Damage is good so far.

Edit one more question:
When i use Kondos Pride should i avoid the keystone resolute technique?
Dernière édition par geforcer, le 11 juin 2019 03:33:10
"
Reloads a écrit :
Build is updated. Massive updates that I am sure some of you may find annoying, but the build is better than ever. We only lose 300K DPS for a massive survivability increase.

I swapped damage on full life for fortify originally, but since i am on softcore , I have now decided to go with cyclone > close combat, pulverise, infused channeling,brutality,melee physical damage. (links not in any order)
And i feel like with close combat encouraging you to leap slam putting fortify on leap slam is still fine. Close combat upto 56% at lvl 20 is so much damage though, is pretty much a conc effect that you don't have to swap out while clearing maps.
I'm a little confused on the gems, specifically for Blasphemy - Vulnerability - Vaal Grace - Herald of Purity.

Does Blasphemy not count against the reserved mana for Vulnerability as a aura? I obviously can't cast all 3..too much mana reservation.

What am I missing here..
"
jrockenstein a écrit :
I'm a little confused on the gems, specifically for Blasphemy - Vulnerability - Vaal Grace - Herald of Purity.

Does Blasphemy not count against the reserved mana for Vulnerability as a aura? I obviously can't cast all 3..too much mana reservation.

What am I missing here..

Ur mistake is vaal grace. When u have equipped that u have 2 buffs. The regular grace and vaal grace.
Dont use the regular grace.
Use the vaal variant who is available after defeating some enemys.
Use it when u need it (Big packs, bosses)
Where does the mana leech in the PoB come from? I checked the tree and the items and cannot find the source of the mana leech. (slayer version)

*edit*

I was blind. There is a single node under Vaal Pact allocated.
Dernière édition par TheOne320, le 15 juin 2019 13:09:59
Great Build!

Thanks for the build it's awesome, did I miss the watcher's eye for this build?
If not what would be a good watcher's?
I love this build. The only thing that bugs me is not having enough mana to resummon my golem when he dies without turning off one of my auras.

*edit*
This is ridiculous. In high maps the golem dies every 15s each time I have to turn off an aura resummon the golem and then regain my mana to turn my aura back on.
Dernière édition par TheOne320, le 18 juin 2019 17:02:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires