[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Slayer! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

I Never played Cyclone before but i am wondering if it is worth Going for Impact and try to reach 100% accuracy without RT? maybe make another path and save some points also have the chance to crit? I see you go to 86% without RT. so i guess some jwl or smt and may reach 100% since its no longer caped at 95%

Also maybe worth trying to link Fortify now to main spell since its 34% More dmg. Losing a bit of dmg but getting tankier. I think the build has enough dmg to take down everything.
Dernière édition par Syzer97, le 6 juin 2019 11:37:06
What would you think about dropping 1 AoE point from that circle near the top and grabbing Vaal Pact instead for double the leech?
Really at a loss with this tree. Seems categorically worse than almost any other slayer cyclone tree I have seen. Why path so far for the brutal blade node. You don't get the +2 range sword node. You ignore impale. So many confusing choices.
"
equil101 a écrit :
Really at a loss with this tree. Seems categorically worse than almost any other slayer cyclone tree I have seen. Why path so far for the brutal blade node. You don't get the +2 range sword node. You ignore impale. So many confusing choices.

I was thinking the same things. He stretched so far out ignoring very good node clusters right near Duelist.
No offense OP but this is a terrible build. The talents you have chosen are all over the place, and stretched really far across the tree, skipping countless INSANELY good new notable nodes right near the Duelist start...
Not only that, but going RT no crit with Starforge (or in this patch in general) is terrible, because you can extremely easily cap hit chance to 100% with accuracy. RT is outdated and useless in 3.7 patch.
To emphasize the points everyone else is making, here's a build with identical items, skills, etc (although I swapped Carcass Jack -> Bronn's Lithe) with ~500k more dps and ~700 less hp (most of which came from the armor swap). And I suck at this.

https://pastebin.com/TWEVFvBq
Dernière édition par TheRabbler, le 6 juin 2019 16:31:30
"
TheRabbler a écrit :
To emphasize the points everyone else is making, here's a build with identical items, skills, etc (although I swapped Carcass Jack -> Bronn's Lithe) with ~500k more dps and ~700 less hp (most of which came from the armor swap). And I suck at this.

https://pastebin.com/TWEVFvBq

You don't have those new channeling nodes that work with cyclone and also provide endurance and frenzy charges
1,4 million dps is burst dps for a few seconds with everything up against a normal monster.

400k dps is the sustained theoretical dps vs shaper/guardian.
Any thoughts on the new supports:

Pulverize seems nice more damage and area of effect for some attack speed

Rage: flat physical

Impale Support can be pretty crazy with some additional investment in tree

Infused channeling: damage + tankyness

Spare socket skills

Berserk, if taken with rage is pretty much tons of dps and some tankyness on a cooldown

Please disable Phase Run. Its melee buff isn't a viable source of damage.

You're using a Legacy Carcass Jack, should be 40-50% increased AOE.

In any boss fight, aka where the damage actually matters, you won't have "Enemies killed recently" unless you have Worm flask, turn it off in config.

In any challenging fight your Warchief and Flame Golem will have been dead 50 times over, so their dps bonuses are unreliable at best.

The enemy will be Shocked. However, assuming the target is Shaper, you will deal only approx 1% more damage due to the shock. (45k average damage/18mil shaper hp barely breaks the minimum shock threshold)

The pob node "Is the enemy Shocked" assumes you took 10% of the Enemies hp using shockable damage (Physical when using Starforge). Taking 10% of an enemies life using shockable damage gives you 50% more damage with subsequent hits. You will never hit a boss for that much, and if you do, the bonus damage won't matter anyway.

Please never bait your DPS numbers by using that node in the config. Nobody ever does that much damage in a hit except some heavy strike god builds.

Your endurance charge generation is 20% when you are hit, how do you plan to sustain that when you have immortal call sucking away your charges every other hit?

No offense, but this build is only good in POB BECAUSE of POB.
Dernière édition par bob10543, le 7 juin 2019 02:30:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires