[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Slayer! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

You have "Enemies are shocked" on POB, but you are RT and have no source no shock chance from your tree/gear. How do you intend to achieve this?

I know starforge makes it so our physical damage can shock, but we still need to actually shock huh?
3.7 tree update has missed the updated ascendancy nodes.

You wouldn't take "Bane of Legends" anymore.

Either "Overwhelm" or "Impact" are very good.

Just looks like you searched for channeled nodes and took them

There's the new "Bladedancer" and "Blade of Cunning" nodes.

there's closer and may prove better than traveling to "Brutal Blade"

ty
X
"
xyllywyt a écrit :

ty
X

I think he took those channeled nodes for the endurance and frenzy charge that it now provides.

Also since this build uses resolute technique, blade of cunning is kinda pointless
Dernière édition par Vexsanity, le 5 juin 2019 19:45:07
"
mrnek a écrit :
sry for dumb question, where we get onslaught here? i see it on PoB

I think it is because "Bane of Legends" gives the same effect as onslaught but it is glitch and does not give the movement/attack speed. He took it to calculate the real damage output.
What is RT?
"
Sanasdi a écrit :
"
mrnek a écrit :
sry for dumb question, where we get onslaught here? i see it on PoB

I think it is because "Bane of Legends" gives the same effect as onslaught but it is glitch and does not give the movement/attack speed. He took it to calculate the real damage output.

This is a mistake from when I ported the build guide from my raider. This will be fixed by release. Just make sure to grab the most updated copy on release as I will still be testing stuff.

"
NotoriouzB a écrit :
You have "Enemies are shocked" on POB, but you are RT and have no source no shock chance from your tree/gear. How do you intend to achieve this?

I know starforge makes it so our physical damage can shock, but we still need to actually shock huh?

Starforge will get the shock from the boot enchant that you get from the uber lab. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:EnchantmentChanceCauseStatusAilmentsWhileHaventCrit3

"
xyllywyt a écrit :

ty
X

Bane of legends is still a really good node, but yes, I am still having a debate with myself about whether or not to get rid of it for impact.

Channeled nodes are for the frenzies and endurance charges which will be expelled for immortal call.

Blade dancer is promising and maybe used if I can figure out a good route without wasting a lot of points. I will continue to update and improve the build while were in the pregame phase of the patch.

For everyone else, just remember, a lot of this is subject to change. I do a ton of swaps once I actually find what plays and feels better every league. The basic outline, which is what I have now, will stay roughly the same.
For all filthy casuals out there, could you make a passive tree without Path of Building once main site has it active? Very much looking forward to trying your build. Thanks in advance!
"
NymeriaStark a écrit :
What is RT?

Resolute Technique on the passive tree.
it seems like PoB dosen't have the gem changes yet so the cyclone dmg and channeling nodes don't count?

Looking to start this league with this build so ty for the effort:D I'll take it as a base and modify it a bit along the way.
waiting for your updates:D
"
Syzer97 a écrit :
it seems like PoB dosen't have the gem changes yet so the cyclone dmg and channeling nodes don't count?

Looking to start this league with this build so ty for the effort:D I'll take it as a base and modify it a bit along the way.
waiting for your updates:D

Yea PoB is missing a lot of the changes this league. I'll be sure to keep it all updated and ready.

"
Reallabel a écrit :
For all filthy casuals out there, could you make a passive tree without Path of Building once main site has it active? Very much looking forward to trying your build. Thanks in advance!

Yep! That is the plan. I have a lot more stuff to roll out once the league actually hits. It may be a little delayed, but expect it within the league start to 2-3 days after.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires