[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

Just finished going through the acts on the Synth event
Once you get the golems going, this build demolishes mobs and bosses like nothing else
Final Kitava fight was a joke
3 death in the second Lab trying to rush through(pathetic I know).

Spent around 200 chaos so far

Early leveling with SRS and holy flame totem instead of specters/zombies
I used srs and zombies on the 6 link but drop zombies early too as I didn't find them very helpful

Going into maps I lack some defenses like good es and chaos resist but my funds are low. Maybe some MF gear will help with that...
If the league didn't end in a week I believe I could come close to min/max it

Excellent build so far. Good job borefficz on first build
Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 23 mai 2019 05:31:45
"
snowmittens a écrit :
Just finished going through the acts on the Synth event
Once you get the golems going, this build demolishes mobs and bosses like nothing else
Final Kitava fight was a joke
3 death in the second Lab trying to rush through(pathetic I know).

Spent around 200 chaos so far

Early leveling with SRS and holy flame totem instead of specters/zombies
I used srs and zombies on the 6 link but drop zombies early too as I didn't find them very helpful

Going into maps I lack some defenses like good es and chaos resist but my funds are low. Maybe some MF gear will help with that...
If the league didn't end in a weak I believe I could come close to min/max it

Excellent build so far. Good job borefficz on first build

Yes the defences are quite low in the beginning due to your body armour not having any flat ES. That's why defensive curse auras are important, especially early on.

Though considering how Skin of the Loyal works you'll be greatly improving your ES numbers once you grab Presence of Chayula, the flat ES passives and like 150+ ES boots/150+ ES 60+ life gloves.
Dernière édition par borefficz, le 23 mai 2019 03:25:25
Finally got this:

Chaos resist @ 37%, hopefully it's what missing to take on red maps
But it's Friday 4 pm and I can't play due to lags issues, will find out tomorrow.

Sold an incursion weapon with 94 minion damage + t1 cold resist to raise curr for it.
Can't help Wonder if that weapon was better the the Clayshaper...

"
snowmittens a écrit :
Finally got this:

Chaos resist @ 37%, hopefully it's what missing to take on red maps
But it's Friday 4 pm and I can't play due to lags issues, will find out tomorrow.

Sold an incursion weapon with 94 minion damage + t1 cold resist to raise curr for it.
Can't help Wonder if that weapon was better the the Clayshaper...

Losing 1 Golem due to not using Clayshaper translates to either losing 25% DPS and 20% increased Golem Damage from Elemancer if you drop a Flame Golem or losing a total of 180% increased Golem Damage (20% from Elemancer, 8*20% from Primordial Harmonies) and a useful buff from Lightning/Stone/Chaos Golem if you drop that. Clayshaper really is that good.

37% chaos res should be enough, I have 40% and I don't have any issues with chaos damage. If you feel like you're still weak to it you can add an Amethyst Flask to your setup to reach 72% chaos res while under the flask effect.

Not to mention stun immunity is huge.
Still not clear if 3 FL golems with incursion weapon that gives 95% increased minion damage is better that clayshpaer with 4 FL. Seems it might we worth it if it has some resist that allows you to bust EHP as well

My chaos res is 68% now + 8.2k EHP. Only did up to t15 and it's fine. Didn't run into red betrayals but that might be an issue

I see you drop your defensive curses for AG later on to bust DPS. Don't have funds to get AG gear yet but concerned about survivability of the switch.
For end game bosses I get it that curses are little help and zealotry is big

I have an Abyss jewel with % to blind on attack for minions. I guess it's not useful with flame golems as they cast spells so I use another with better EHP

Edit: just took out phoenix with my half ass gear LOL ( 1 death failing to dodge blast, used zealotry for that fight instead of courses)
Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 26 mai 2019 04:47:15
"
snowmittens a écrit :
Still not clear if 3 FL golems with incursion weapon that gives 95% increased minion damage is better that clayshpaer with 4 FL. Seems it might we worth it if it has some resist that allows you to bust EHP as well

My chaos res is 68% now + 8.2k EHP. Only did up to t15 and it's fine. Didn't run into red betrayals but that might be an issue

I see you drop your defensive curses for AG later on to bust DPS. Don't have funds to get AG gear yet but concerned about survivability of the switch.
For end game bosses I get it that curses are little help and zealotry is big

I have an Abyss jewel with % to blind on attack for minions. I guess it's not useful with flame golems as they cast spells so I use another with better EHP

Edit: just took out phoenix with my half ass gear LOL ( 1 death failing to dodge blast, used zealotry for that fight instead of courses)

PoB DPS comparison in my setup:

Clayshaper with 4 Flame Golems + 2 Support Golems: 329600 DPS per Magma Ball * 4 Flame Golems * 5 Magma Balls = 6592000 DPS

100% increased Minion Damage Rare Weapon with 3 Flame Golems + 2 Support Golems: 365720 DPS per Magma Ball * 3 Flame Golems * 5 Magma Balls = 5485000 DPS (also keep in mind that fewer golems = worse clearspeed)

100% increased Minion Damage Rare Weapon with 4 Flame Golems + 1 Support Golem: 300800 DPS per Magma Ball * 4 Flame Golems * 5 Magma Balls = 6016000 DPS (you also lose one golem buff, in my case it would be Stone Golem life regen)

Abyss Jewels are not worth using at all unless you have a Stygian belt.

You're not using Shield Charge therefore you don't have Fortify which makes you so much squishier - you take at least 25% more damage from hits than you would if you had Fortify.

Animate Guardian is one of the last things you should worry about since it's expensive to set up properly for endgame (couple of exalts at least). It is a great finishing touch to the build but by no means something necessary.
Hey, got a question...

In your PoB: https://pastebin.com/UgQPVFMC

You got enabled the option "Is the enemy covered in Ash" in configuration.

I can't see from where it comes.

Could you enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos a écrit :
Hey, got a question...

In your PoB: https://pastebin.com/UgQPVFMC

You got enabled the option "Is the enemy covered in Ash" in configuration.

I can't see from where it comes.

Could you enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.

It's a workaround for Path of Building. PoB doesn't work properly with Shock as it always increases PoB DPS by 50% if ticked while the Beacon of Ruin ascendancy node only makes you apply a 20% shock. Covered in Ash happens to apply a 20% increased fire damage taken debuff which helps with calculating DPS on shocked enemies.
Dernière édition par borefficz, le 26 mai 2019 11:19:55
"
borefficz a écrit :
It's a workaround for Path of Building. PoB doesn't work properly with Shock as it always increases PoB DPS by 50% if ticked while the Beacon of Ruin ascendancy node only makes you apply a 20% shock. Covered in Ash happens to apply a 20% increased fire damage taken debuff which helps with calculating DPS on shocked enemies.

Great. Thanks for the quick reply.

Have you ever tested ice golems instead? (Not taking into account clearspeed, character tankiness or the phys reflect cons)
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos a écrit :
"
borefficz a écrit :

Great. Thanks for the quick reply.

Have you ever tested ice golems instead? (Not taking into account clearspeed, character tankiness or the phys reflect cons)

I have tried Ice Golems but honestly not for long. I didn't like how squishy they were compared to this build's Flame Golems. The DPS is definitely there though and it doesn't require you to position the golems correctly so it has some advantages over Flame Golems.

Considering this is a bosskiller I must take tankiness into account, that's especially true for Delve where you simply have to be tanky enough to be able to survive getting hit by bosses (my delve videos prove this point).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires