[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

Hey, Thanks for the build guide!

I'm really enjoying this character. ED+Contagion is practically OP for the Legion.
Death's Oath means I can just run through all white packs since I started using it.

I've just bought the Quiver and am looking to get/make the bow now.

I assume that I can't get a +1 to socketed skill gems implicit anymore as no sythesis, but how can I get a bow that is down to just +1 to socketed skill gems so is ready for the multiple crafting stuff?

Any advise would be welcome Thanks!
I modified your Trickster version. Trickster CI, Caustic Arrow, Bane, Death's Oath, with CWDT Steelskin (2 curses). If you think I miss something Im glad to hear. Didnt start yellow maps yet, but I leveling slow and steady. Everything is a breeze for now. Next passive Im going to get is Insightfulness. Its hard to gather ES. Maybe will refund some passives points later.

https://pastebin.com/1nvRTPQr (my build at 84lvl)

Edit: Mirage Archer was good idea, but its weak later and I dont like swapping weapons.
Dernière édition par Vinci112, le 11 juin 2019 11:08:58
"
Necessitysslave a écrit :
Hey, Thanks for the build guide!

I'm really enjoying this character. ED+Contagion is practically OP for the Legion.
Death's Oath means I can just run through all white packs since I started using it.

I've just bought the Quiver and am looking to get/make the bow now.

I assume that I can't get a +1 to socketed skill gems implicit anymore as no sythesis, but how can I get a bow that is down to just +1 to socketed skill gems so is ready for the multiple crafting stuff?

Any advise would be welcome Thanks!

That sounds right for the bow craft. Start with the +1 socketed gems and then mult-mod craft. There were already crafted bows selling for 6-15 Ex yesterday last I checked. They'll probably go up soon though. Here's a search link you can use for it: http://poe.trade/search/emamitonokokor.

Death's Oath sure is fun with the Legion interaction. Just run through stuff and that's about it. You can definitely continue to use ED-Cont if you'd like. That's a solid choice instead of Bane for the additional clearing the yellows that don't melt to the Death Aura.
"
Vinci112 a écrit :
I modified your Trickster version. Trickster CI, Caustic Arrow, Bane, Death's Oath, with CWDT Steelskin (2 curses). If you think I miss something Im glad to hear. Didnt start yellow maps yet, but I leveling slow and steady. Everything is a breeze for now. Next passive Im going to get is Insightfulness. Its hard to gather ES. Maybe will refund some passives points later.

https://pastebin.com/1nvRTPQr (my build at 84lvl)

Edit: Mirage Archer was good idea, but its weak later and I dont like swapping weapons.

I'm only at level 67 right now on my Trickster version and just got into maps. Having a blast so far though. It's so much fun to run through the legion mobs with Death Aura and watch everything melt away.

From a quick glance at your PoB tree, you could change up a few things. First, if you're going to path along the circle of Arcane Will/Focus you can gain a point by taking the single int node on top of that circle instead of the both the int and dex nodes toward the bottom right path to the circle. Also, if you're taking Blood Siphon just for the +20 Str, you could take Practical Application instead and get +20 for both Str and Dex.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 12 juin 2019 12:02:55
Hi, the POB on the trickster is the same as in the description? Nothing changed? I now have a version of the hybrid SR + Bane, since I have not had time in Death Oath to create a 6-link and paint it
"
Hi, the POB on the trickster is the same as in the description? Nothing changed? I now have a version of the hybrid SR + Bane, since I have not had time in Death Oath to create a 6-link and paint it

The PoB for the Trickster variation is in the "Build Variations" section of the guide toward the bottom. There's not too much different although it's still a work in progress. You can always use SR/Bane instead of ED/Bane. This build will do well with any chaos DoT skill.

For Death's Oath, you don't want to try to color it after you 6 link it. You'll want to use the jeweller's method of "coloring" it by changing the number of sockets. Check out the FAQ in the build guide for a video on how to do that.

Good luck!
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 13 juin 2019 02:28:53
I still don't get the Arcane Surge part.. How is the buff enabled? I have it on my Death's Oath but the buff never appears. Care to explain once more?

Just noticed that my Death's Oath is still missing red socket (Less Duration Support). Does that prevent the usage of Arcane Surge?
Dernière édition par Tissiposki, le 13 juin 2019 10:09:29
"
Tissiposki a écrit :
I still don't get the Arcane Surge part.. How is the buff enabled? I have it on my Death's Oath but the buff never appears. Care to explain once more?

Just noticed that my Death's Oath is still missing red socket (Less Duration Support). Does that prevent the usage of Arcane Surge?

That question is answered in the FAQ section of the guide. I'd copy and paste it in this post but I'm on a mobile device right now.
"
YT_HB a écrit :

That question is answered in the FAQ section of the guide. I'd copy and paste it in this post but I'm on a mobile device right now.

I have read the FAQ but still I can't understand how does the buff appear when you are playing but not when I am. I noticed that it is huge damage buff so I really would like to get it working :D
"
Tissiposki a écrit :
"
YT_HB a écrit :

I have read the FAQ but still I can't understand how does the buff appear when you are playing but not when I am. I noticed that it is huge damage buff so I really would like to get it working :D

I see what you mean and why you might think the Arcane Surge in the DO is what's triggering the buff that you see in my videos. The Arcane Surge that you see in my videos is triggered by the craft on the bow that I'm using - there's a 10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy:

The Arcane Surge in the Death's Oath is simply to allow the use of the Less Duration and Swift Affliction support gems. That's it. Nothing is actually gained damage-wise from the Arcane Surge support gem itself in the Death's Oath.

Does that make sense?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires