[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

I was thinking about doing trickster or occultist life based after reading patch notes. I was looking for any good Death Aura build and like your the most. No channeling is huge plus for me (more survi). My last build was Occultist with Caustic Arrow (with Soul Strike ofc). I was thinking if we drop Vile Bastion for Malediction, 1 more curse could give us possibility to use Enfeeble/ThemporalChains for more survi. But Stun Immune is mandatory. Then should we get Whispers of Doom? There is posibility to use Grace or evasion flasks?
"
Vinci112 a écrit :
I was thinking about doing trickster or occultist life based after reading patch notes. I was looking for any good Death Aura build and like your the most. No channeling is huge plus for me (more survi). My last build was Occultist with Caustic Arrow (with Soul Strike ofc). I was thinking if we drop Vile Bastion for Malediction, 1 more curse could give us possibility to use Enfeeble/ThemporalChains for more survi. But Stun Immune is mandatory. Then should we get Whispers of Doom? There is posibility to use Grace or evasion flasks?

The build guide has been updated as much as possible (skill tree links aren't available yet). The PoB for both the default Occultist is updated as well as an additional PoB for a Trickster variant. The Trickster PoB is toward the end of the guide in the Other Variations section.

Both have over 7k ES with the Occultist having over 7.5k ES. The Trickster does more damage and has additional defenses while still maintaining the faster start of ES recharge.

It will be interesting to see how the CWDT-IC setup works. I may end up adding frost wall and/or phase run to the setup for more defenses depending on how lacking IC is with it's changes in 3.7.

I am working on a scion version but I'm not happy with where it is yet. Jugg will probably be part of it because of the additional defenses with stun/freeze immunity along with endurance charges which should help with the changes to IC. Still not sure whether I'll go with Trick/Guard/Etc. for the other half.

I'm personally going to start out with a Trickster this coming league only because I've been running Occultist so much lately. I'm not going to make a life based build though because I don't like running Death Aura without CI.
Thanks for fast response. I like Occultist more than Trickster because she dont need to use Wither setup. But Trickster have dodge. I cant decide >.< I cant stop thinking about life based Occultist. I wish i could drop Vile Bastion. But need to check first if its good idea.

Edit: Nvm, i will stick with your Trickster :)
Edit2: Ok, gonna use CausticArrow/EssenceDrain/Bane while leveling and switch to Death's Oath if i farm at least 1k jeweler orbs or earlier if Im lucky coloring.
Edit3: Tested it quickly in standard and I love it. Planning to do Uber ELder in new league with this build (killed him once). Wish me luck :D
Dernière édition par Vinci112, le 6 juin 2019 19:51:15
"
Vinci112 a écrit :
Thanks for fast response. I like Occultist more than Trickster because she dont need to use Wither setup. But Trickster have dodge. I cant decide >.< I cant stop thinking about life based Occultist. I wish i could drop Vile Bastion. But need to check first if its good idea.

Edit: Nvm, i will stick with your Trickster :)
Edit2: Ok, gonna use CausticArrow/EssenceDrain/Bane while leveling and switch to Death's Oath if i farm at least 1k jeweler orbs or earlier if Im lucky coloring.
Edit3: Tested it quickly in standard and I love it. Planning to do Uber ELder in new league with this build (killed him once). Wish me luck :D

Glad to hear you liked it :) Good luck in the upcoming league. Feel free to ask me question in-game when I'm online.
Everything should be updated for 3.7 now. Good luck Exiles!
"
YT_HB a écrit :

What about Wicked Ward?
"
exteriscaiot a écrit :
"
YT_HB a écrit :

What about Wicked Ward?

We getting Wicked Ward together with CI.

Leveling with Causting Arrow is really nice, have so much dmg than bane for now.
But dont recommend using it from 1lvl. Weak without supports, until you find Sios.
Dernière édition par Vinci112, le 8 juin 2019 10:38:58
"
exteriscaiot a écrit :
"
YT_HB a écrit :

What about Wicked Ward?

Oops, thanks for pointing that. It's updated now. And just a heads up, the starting path out of witch changed. It was correct in PoB but not in the linked tree. Sorry about that. If you've already taken the previous nodes it's not the end of the world. Just respec out of them at some point to get a few extra nodes.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 8 juin 2019 10:00:06
I have an idea. Using Essence Drain is uncomfortable and you're often missing or hitting random monster. Sometimes you use it at close range to hit. I was thinking. Found that Caustic Arrow has close dps or better and can be used instead of ED. Bane for clearing and CA for boss/tankymonsters.

Setup:
Caustic Arrow + Vicious Projectiles + Swift Affliction + Void Manipulation + Concentrated Effect + Empower

What do you think?

Edit: The only drawback is duration. But it helps a lot with Monolith or Abyss for example. For every rare or magic monsters I need 1xBane and 1xCA.
Dernière édition par Vinci112, le 8 juin 2019 18:47:28
"
Vinci112 a écrit :
I have an idea. Using Essence Drain is uncomfortable and you're often missing or hitting random monster. Sometimes you use it at close range to hit. I was thinking. Found that Caustic Arrow has close dps or better and can be used instead of ED. Bane for clearing and CA for boss/tankymonsters.

Setup:
Caustic Arrow + Vicious Projectiles + Swift Affliction + Void Manipulation + Concentrated Effect + Empower

What do you think?

Edit: The only drawback is duration. But it helps a lot with Monolith or Abyss for example. For every rare or magic monsters I need 1xBane and 1xCA.

That's the cool thing about PoE. You can take a build and tweak it so many different ways and pick whatever suits your playstyle. CA will work for sure. What I like about ED is that, with a single cast, I can get close to 8 mil damage because that it's duration is over 5 seconds in the current PoB. ED doesn't need to be recast very often and usually one shots or phases any boss at that DPS. That leaves a lot of time to dodge and work the fight mechanics. A single shot of ED can be tricky to hit the target - especially if the target is fast moving, so using CA is definitely an alternative and will work well. One thing I'd consider is using Mirage Archer instead of Vicious Projectiles. The DPS is lower (1.64 using Vicious Projectiles, 1.5 using Mirage Archer - not shown in PoB) but it gives you time to dodge for the longer fights (UElder, etc.)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires