[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

I am going to craft the helmet :=) which Fossils would you use?

I thought about Dense, Aberrant and Perfect
"
iDT a écrit :
I am going to craft the helmet :=) which Fossils would you use?

I thought about Dense, Aberrant and Perfect

You spam perfects first to get a roll that is 28%+. (otherwise you might as well just hillock).

Then you use Dense and Aberrant. Throw in a sanctified if you want. That is it. :)
Dernière édition par Cyrix1337, le 20 avr. 2019 15:22:40
Hello folks,

I've been having a lot of fun with this build, hands down my favorite so far!

Would you guys mind helping me aknowledge what should be my next steps to further upgrade my character?

Thanks!

pob link: https://pastebin.com/hy86AhCg
"
SrPanda a écrit :
Hello folks,

Would you guys mind helping me aknowledge what should be my next steps to further upgrade my character?

Thanks!

Glad you're liking the build! It's really fun once it all comes together. I'm on holiday at the moment so I'm not able to take at look at your build in PoB. I'll check it out once I'm back. If anyone else wants to take a look at it feel free :)
"
Glad you're liking the build! It's really fun once it all comes together. I'm on holiday at the moment so I'm not able to take at look at your build in PoB. I'll check it out once I'm back. If anyone else wants to take a look at it feel free :)

It is really is fun! I'm looking foward to your opinion!

Edit: Or any feedback at all lol ;(
Dernière édition par SrPanda, le 25 avr. 2019 18:29:56
Couldnt u just use Blight + CwC + Soulrend + 3 Support Gems on the Bow?
"
fLekkZ a écrit :
Couldnt u just use Blight + CwC + Soulrend + 3 Support Gems on the Bow?

Yep, and that's exactly what the guide already says.

I personally don't like it as it slows you down due to having to stand in place while channeling. Death Aura kills most everything anyway and Bane finishes off the yellows that don't melt to the Death Aura. The only thing it might be good for is in Delves but even then, standing still can kill you pretty quickly down deep. I'm down to about depth 575 right now and I much prefer Bane along with Death Aura to kill most everything.

ED for the bosses though obviously as there's no comparison between ED and Blight-CwC-SR for single target. ED is the clear winner. Then the discussion becomes why use Blight-CwC-SR when you can use Bane and move on and not have to stand still? It really doesn't work as well. It's fun to try, but that's about it in this build.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 26 avr. 2019 18:50:17
Finally got enough Sulphite to get down to Delve depth 600. Added a quick video of that to the Videos section of the guide and also to the Playlist.
"
SrPanda a écrit :
Hello folks,

Thanks!

Hi guys! Would love some feedback on where to go next with this character! thanks =)
"
SrPanda a écrit :
"
SrPanda a écrit :
Hello folks,

Thanks!

Hi guys! Would love some feedback on where to go next with this character! thanks =)

You have some really good gear. You have a good belt but the Bated Breath might feel better in-game due to it counteracting the slower ES recharge rate from the Soul Strike. There's a 15c bated breath available on poe.trade that has the Discipline corruption. That would help and give you more ES than your current belt. You'd miss the chaos damage though.

If I were to change anything it would be to change the tree closer to be what is in the guide and remove the minion section and extra ES nodes. The reason for that would be so you can use more jewels that have damage, ES but also important is faster start of ES recharge. That last one is pretty huge when it comes to survivability especially how it works with Wicked Ward.

https://pastebin.com/bVND38pQ

Empower level 4 would be great as well for single target. Obviously a second bow setup with ED in it would be ideal for single target. That might be the first thing I'd try to get. Bosses melt so quickly when hit with a single ED in that type of bow setup. You may want to get a cheaper bow to put Bane into and use your current bow for ED. For the Bane bow, I'd look for the mod "Killed enemies explode..." along with any of the + gems or support gems. That mod is such great QoL when mapping and Delving. Having both ED and Bane and being able to swap between them makes all content pretty easy.

Other than that, your char seems really solid. Just little tweaks here and there to min max but at this point it gets pricey.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing how you tweak your char.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 2 mai 2019 15:09:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires