[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

"
YT_HB a écrit :
"
Fyrosis a écrit :
and one more thing , i actually play on PS4 , 6.9k ES , missing amulet for triple aura and i die quickly in T6-T7 ( i play with bow+ soul strike )

121%recharge occurence modifier and 4063 es/sec :(

Your characters wan't visible to me so I'm not able to take a look at your current build. Are you able to make it public or post a PoB for it? I'm not familiar with how the forum/ps4 integration works.

Without looking at specifics though, you'll want to make sure that Discipline of one of the aura's you're running along with either Malevolence or Despair. It's a good idea to get the amulet soon though so run all 3.

If you're getting killed on those level of maps, take a look at your resistances. It could be that they aren't capped. If they aren't, then you'll want to make that a priority.

ok i set my character public normally :) ,

i run discipline and despair for now et the trade market on PS4 is really crazy ( amulet like 10 exalted orb )

i m over capped on all resist , i try other ascendency and look good with dual curse ( despair+ blasphemy and enfeeble on CWDT) i finish a T10 just now and just boss is difficult :)
'
i have only 4L on ED and 5L on DO
"
Fyrosis a écrit :
Spoiler
"
YT_HB a écrit :
"
Fyrosis a écrit :
and one more thing , i actually play on PS4 , 6.9k ES , missing amulet for triple aura and i die quickly in T6-T7 ( i play with bow+ soul strike )

121%recharge occurence modifier and 4063 es/sec :(

Your characters wan't visible to me so I'm not able to take a look at your current build. Are you able to make it public or post a PoB for it? I'm not familiar with how the forum/ps4 integration works.

Without looking at specifics though, you'll want to make sure that Discipline of one of the aura's you're running along with either Malevolence or Despair. It's a good idea to get the amulet soon though so run all 3.

If you're getting killed on those level of maps, take a look at your resistances. It could be that they aren't capped. If they aren't, then you'll want to make that a priority.

ok i set my character public normally :) ,

i run discipline and despair for now et the trade market on PS4 is really crazy ( amulet like 10 exalted orb )

i m over capped on all resist , i try other ascendency and look good with dual curse ( despair+ blasphemy and enfeeble on CWDT) i finish a T10 just now and just boss is difficult :)
'
i have only 4L on ED and 5L on DO

Your weapons need help. Even a 5 link Cane of Unravelling for 15c would be a better option than both the weapon setups. If you end up getting a bow/staff that has the +gems mod(s) then you can also pick up a corrupted lvl 3 empower for 10c to use as well. Until you get that +gems mod though it's most likely better to just use the standard support gems for the skill. You have 2 Controlled Destruction support gems in your Bane setup which won't work together. Once you start getting more links on your main single target skills things should start to feel better.

Getting the right colors in your Death's Oath is obviously something to work on. I know that can be hard to do yourself or pricey to purchase. Until you're able to do that though to get your Death Aura damage up, you may need to use Bane more often for general mapping.

Fitting in a CWDT-Immortal Call setup would help against the one shots.

EDIT: Still getting used to looking for PS4 prices in poe.trade. That said, those prices that I said above are for PC SC league. The PS4 prices are all over the place. Crazy...
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 9 avr. 2019 13:17:48
Can you check my equiptment and tell me what im lacking

im still lvling to get the jewels nodes
"
HuzkyGG a écrit :
Can you check my equiptment and tell me what im lacking

im still lvling to get the jewels nodes

It looks pretty solid so far. You can save 2 nodes on your tree by taking the shorter path to Corruption and Sovereignty in the upper left part of the tree. Once you start picking up the jewel nodes and leveling up more you should see a good jump in damage. Obviously leveling up gems (as you're doing) and adding quality where it will help would be good.

If you can work your resists in such a way (rings mainly even if you lose some ES) then you can get a Bated Breath with the Malevolence has 18% increased Aura Effect corruption for more ES as well as more damage. Those are cheap around 5c but it would take some balancing of resists elsewhere. The bow you have is solid. You could pick up a cheap 5 link Cane of Unravelling for the weaponswap to use ED until you're able to get a second bow similar to the one you have.

All in all, things look good and look like they're progressing as they should.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 9 avr. 2019 15:22:12
"
What's up with your flasks?!?

Btw when people ask that they mean what flasks they are using because you didn't put them.
"
Riael1 a écrit :
"
What's up with your flasks?!?

Btw when people ask that they mean what flasks they are using because you didn't put them.

BTW, if you read the actual post that asked that, the specific flasks were mentioned.
i have just respect to this build - and miss all the jewels -
all the gems are low level

but as i have still only 6k es and i am bit worried what i am doing wrong

could someone look on my char? Noooup

will the jewls fix the problem?

what are the things i should upgrade first?

ps, do i get some leech /damage with this flask, or this is not working?
Dernière édition par iDT, le 13 avr. 2019 20:38:15
"
iDT a écrit :

Atziri's Promise won't help at all. The Witchfire Brew will help with the increased DoT.

Jewels will definitely help for ES. You may also want to eventually look for a rare helm with more ES on it. While the Void Gaze the Eber provides is a nice addition, I think it's better to have a rare with much more ES. You can also use that rare helm to fill in more resists so you can change up your other other gear to get more ES also. With more resists on the helm, you may be able to get a couple Moonstone rings for more ES and also all res on them like these:

You're still only level 72 though so you're on track to get your ES up as you level up more, get more jewels slots for more ES, damage, resists. Your char looks really well geared for that level.
"
iDT a écrit :

More levels, quality gems, finish uber lab, get Empower lvl 3(its cheap) for single target. Try to buy lvl 21(no quality) bane.
For surviability you can replace Malevolence aura with 2nd curse (temp chains+blasphemy, also you need Whispers of doom node on tree, 3 points).

thks for the tipps :)

Have you any tipps how to get faster ? I could get the boots with 15% speed but it stills very slow.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires