[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

Can do all content really? looks so fun and cheap.
you seem to have removed poacher's mark from the barrage link when you updated the gems today -- why? I thought it was essential (i'm only level 48 so far but it certainly feels essential)
Also i have all the 3 jewels + 2 poets pen when should i start using it ? the poets?..
"
Caerulean a écrit :
you seem to have removed poacher's mark from the barrage link when you updated the gems today -- why? I thought it was essential (i'm only level 48 so far but it certainly feels essential)

You do need it from somewhere, but I've removed it from the barrage links and added it as a mod on an elder ring. Even though the level of the curse is lower (12 vs. 30), you end up with a lot more life gain on hit by being able to run the LGoH gem with GMP in a 5-link sooner, without the need for a 6-link (~6ex).

Ultimately it's a better solution than the 6-link version, gives more healing, more stats and costs a lot less. Before you get one of these rings, I recommend using either a Gluttony belt or a Mark of Submission ring with Poacher's Mark socketed, or you can put it in the Barrage links and replace GMP for now.

Also the new Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves currently have their explosion property disabled as confirmed by GGG. It is being enabled in the 3.7.1 patch scheduled for the end of this week.
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 13 juin 2019 08:34:09
"
Shirokain199812 a écrit :
Also i have all the 3 jewels + 2 poets pen when should i start using it ? the poets?..

You can start using Poet's ASAP. I'm not sure how Soulrend feels while levelling as I bought my Poet's at around level 60 in preparation for mapping.
You can switch to it as soon as you like and continue using the Lesser Poison gem until you can switch to Cospri's Will.

Keep in mind the Soulrend damage will feel nonexistent until it gains some levels.
Any chance for a update about or a clip from how this deals with legion content?
Just wanted to say I've been playing this build for 3 days so far in Legion and am absolutely loving it!!
"
Haddoq a écrit :
Any chance for a update about or a clip from how this deals with legion content?

It does well in killing the pillar mobs as you have 100% piece and can hit entire screens at once. The only problem with this is that because you are hitting so many targets, the crawler can have a hard time deciding which one to attack, but you can try and use convocation to pull the spider to you to dps specific loot targets.

I have uploaded a video of my first time doing the Legion bosses (stones in map device). I started with a 2-stone one as I haven't yet crafted my helm and my single target dps is bad, but it was easy aside from the fact I didn't really know what I was doing.
I didn't even bother to weapon swap to single target mode, though I probably should have in order to kill them faster.

Video is here and also in main post - I'll record a better one when I do a 4-stone version.
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 14 juin 2019 12:48:34
How are you getting mana after you get rid of the mana leech talents at 70?
"
Deadmidget_ a écrit :
How are you getting mana after you get rid of the mana leech talents at 70?

Poacher's Mark curse gives us instant mana gain, so don't get rid of the mana leech nodes until you can get Poacher's Mark up and running.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires