[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Basicaly that helm with -cold vs the lightning. Unless theres an as easy way to just go lightning but that would require a new watchers eye cause I don't have that one.

I mean i have the helm just farming the enchant sucks atm lab is being unkind.

Its definitely not a good idea to go lightning unless you're an ele wander since there's no good source of lightning conversion besides the watcher's.

Which fossils + resonator did you use to attempt crafting the helm?

Yeah farming helm enchants is pretty much impossible right now; perhaps they'll change it in a future update to make it more likely to hit the enchant u want.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 26 mars 2019 01:51:43
Well got a Barrage chant
Rarity: Rare
Torment Peak
Lion Pelt
--------
Quality: +25% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 475 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Dex: 150 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G-G-B-G
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
15% increased Barrage Attack Speed
--------
+85 to maximum Life
15% increased Rarity of Items found
+44% to Cold Resistance
+48% to Lightning Resistance
Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance
+1 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems (crafted)
Projectiles Pierce an additional Target (crafted)
"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Well got a Barrage chant
Torment Peak
Lion Pelt
--------
Quality: +25% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 475 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Dex: 150 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G-G-B-G
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
15% increased Barrage Attack Speed
--------
+85 to maximum Life
15% increased Rarity of Items found
+44% to Cold Resistance
+48% to Lightning Resistance
Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance
+1 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems (crafted)
Projectiles Pierce an additional Target (crafted)

Wow that is a very nicely crafted helmet, close to the ideal DPS helmet. Crazy to think how insane it would be with the +1 enchant.

The +1 barrage enchant is really too powerful though. Even with the -9% cold resist mod + 15% barrage attack speed enchant, the damage is still around 1-2% less than a helm with just the +1 barrage proj alone. And you also lose ~100-200 life recovery/sec.
Man I'm really debating just leaving it and maybe wait for another helm to hit the market thats about 10 rounds to get that one. Made some currency on the upside so not all bad at all.

now for the conversion cloves I still need the craft from the masters I have inc damage while leeching atm and they need the rolled evasion taken off but I may keep that cost in mind.

Sol Talons
Gripped Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 429 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Dex: 95
--------
Sockets: R-G-G A
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
17% increased Projectile Attack Damage
--------
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
75% increased Evasion Rating
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
9% increased Attack Speed (crafted)
+64 to maximum Life (crafted)
33% increased Damage while Leeching (crafted)

Tbo for survivability I might just keep it the way it is besided the cold conv. craft 6% more evade idk
Dernière édition par ssgtparker, le 26 mars 2019 04:28:32
"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Man I'm really debating just leaving it and maybe wait for another helm to hit the market thats about 10 rounds to get that one. Made some currency on the upside so not all bad at all.

That's good to hear.

"
ssgtparker a écrit :
now for the conversion cloves I still need the craft from the masters I have inc damage while leeching atm and they need the rolled evasion taken off but I may keep that cost in mind.

Sol Talons
Gripped Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 429 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Dex: 95
--------
Sockets: R-G-G A
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
17% increased Projectile Attack Damage
--------
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
75% increased Evasion Rating
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
9% increased Attack Speed (crafted)
+64 to maximum Life (crafted)
33% increased Damage while Leeching (crafted)

Tbo for survivability I might just keep it the way it is besided the cold conv. craft 6% more evade idk

I feel like evade is not a reliable survival mechanic especially due to how the entropy based system is always working against you. Also, if you manage to remove that %evasion, what you could do instead is multimod %increased damage with flasks rather than "while leeching". I find it to be more consistent dps since the "damage while leeching" mod doesn't apply when you're at full life which a lot of times you are.

As for more tankiness, if you have the %phys damage taken as fire mod on your helm rather than the + 1 proj, that will be a considerable tankiness boost, giving you an additional 400ish life for bosses like minotaur/hydra/chimera etc. I think if you manage to remove the %evasion on your gloves and slap on a damage prefix, that'll give you more damage for your KB than +1 gems, and you could then switch from +1 gem/+1 pierce helm mod to the %phys taken as fire and overall be more tanky and have more dps for both KB and Barrage. The drawbacks would be the crafting cost and losing the extra +1 pierce, but I don't think you'll really notice a difference in your clearspeed.
welp when i get the craft I'll have to do the ritual befor the annul it's scary business
Actually nvm I can lock it
Dernière édition par ssgtparker, le 26 mars 2019 05:33:21
"
ssgtparker a écrit :
welp when i get the craft I'll have to do the ritual befor the annul it's scary business
Actually nvm I can lock it

Yeah even if you lock it though with suffixes cannot be changed, there's still a 50/50 chance you annul off the wrong prefix (I may be mistaken), which would be an additional 2 ex per failed attempt, although it would guarantee you don't brick the base. Still probably worth doing the ritual lol.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 26 mars 2019 05:42:12
28% 3W Blood Thirst waiting room zzzzzzz

Been following this thread and just synthesized probably the best implicits for a Phys Wand. Should I just start spamming alterations?

15% Crit is the highest implicit for Crit and attack speed for wands only go up to 16% (x3), which means 48% is the highest attack speed combination possible for wands and thus cannot exceed the 50 threshold for 7-8% attack speed implicit.

Excited to get started though

EDIT: Spelling
Dernière édition par Franktizzle, le 26 mars 2019 22:46:56
"
illmtk a écrit :
28% 3W Blood Thirst waiting room zzzzzzz

Yeah I think Vic has quit or something... It's dark days to be a mirrored phys wander, we are so neglected... If someone crafts an ideal triple synthesized imbued base, I think it's very possible to surpass Blood Thirst, so I'm not even sure if they're worth getting anymore... I'm not so sure anything is worth buying at the moment until we figure out what standard crafters can do with these new synthesized bases. I'm really hoping for a chest with supported by Maim + frenzy/power charge on hit. That thing will leave Farrul's in the dust.

"
Franktizzle a écrit :

Been following this thread and just synthesized probably the best implicits for a Phys Wand. Should I just start spamming alterations?

15% Crit is the highest implicit for Crit and attack speed for wands only go up to 16% (x3), which means 48% is the highest attack speed combination possible for wands and thus cannot exceed the 50 threshold for 7-8% attack speed implicit.

Excited to get started though

EDIT: Spelling

Ah I see. No wonder I have yet to see an attack speed implicit higher than 6%. Good to know. That is an insane synthesized base, I don't think I've seen one this good yet. You should definitely begin alt spamming :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires