[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Some thoughts to consider about Tukohama's fortress version of this build.
4 totems with Ele focus have 21% more total DPS than 6 totems with Multi totems. But 6 totems are better for mapping/delving. As for bossing I think it's worth a try to get some white sockets (Vorici) into the chest for being able to swap multi totems for ele focus. Can't inflict freeze is not an issue here because freeze on bosses is useless.
Really enjoying this build
reached the higher tears maps for the first time ever, build is fun and easy to play.

got a scepter with tons of cold damage:

been trying to find a Malachi helmet with the ice spear enchant, but no luck so far
I also can't find any decent gloves with ele weakness curse on and I need to save up or get really lucky for an atziris reflection
although I have tons of possible upgrades left I am having no problems at all progressing, am running t13 and 14 maps atm.

few question,
I see a lot of people without chaos resistance does this not matter? or do you use a potion when needed?

also I have been using this instead of a silver flask:

does the damage also work for the totems?
I like how it helps recharge the life potions in difficult situations

Dernière édition par downset, le 6 avr. 2019 03:27:57
"
wildbodom a écrit :
Hi guys, is the Watcher's Eye jewel:
Critical strikes penetrate 10% of enemy elemental while affected by Zealotry any good?
I currently have 40% pen (20 from the neck, 10% on weapon, 10% on boots enchant)

That's one of the weaker mods, it's 10% pen but only 10% when you crit (which isnt 100%). Combined with that we already have sources of pen, it's not really good. Here's some:

Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take #% increased Damage (should be good but it does compete with Taunt)

Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry (10% free dps since getting the gloves with corruption seems not feasible)

#% increased Cast Speed while affected by Zealotry

"
Deeds_of_flesh a écrit :
4 totems with Ele focus have 21% more total DPS than 6 totems with Multi totems. But 6 totems are better for mapping/delving. As for bossing I think it's worth a try to get some white sockets (Vorici) into the chest for being able to swap multi totems for ele focus. Can't inflict freeze is not an issue here because freeze on bosses is useless.

What about your totems actually dying in hard bosses though? I get the idea but especially for uber elder I'd rather be placing 2 at a time.

"
downset a écrit :
Really enjoying this build
reached the higher tears maps for the first time ever, build is fun and easy to play.

got a scepter with tons of cold damage:

been trying to find a Malachi helmet with the ice spear enchant, but no luck so far
I also can't find any decent gloves with ele weakness curse on and I need to save up or get really lucky for an atziris reflection
although I have tons of possible upgrades left I am having no problems at all progressing, am running t13 and 14 maps atm.

few question,
I see a lot of people without chaos resistance does this not matter? or do you use a potion when needed?

also I have been using this instead of a silver flask:

does the damage also work for the totems?
I like how it helps recharge the life potions in difficult situations

Finding that helmet with the right enchant is probably impossible, almost nobody is enchanting it, or even the pre-upgraded version, because so little builds use it. You'd have to enchant it yourself or just switch bases and make something like my helm.

For the gloves, literally any ele weak gloves will boost your damage a considerable amount. Even a white pair. Just get some crappy gloves, it'll be fine, it's worth it for the corruption. I recommend trying to find some unique gloves that have some usable things on them, but if you need res you can find some rares too.

Chaos resistance really doesn't matter at all - hardly any mobs actually deal heavy chaos dmg and the game is balanced around not having much chaos res. At most you could aim for 0% res but it's not really needed. I only have chaos res if an item already had the other traits I wanted and it's just a "bonus".

On that note your boots are really in need of an upgrade. the only rolls that has are 60 life, 30 speed and 35 res. You can get some with 60 life 25 speed 90 res for 3-6c.

And yeah that flask is fine, onslaught isn't that big of a deal anyway. Whatever you prefer until you get a Dying Sun. The damage inc does apply.

Lastly you can craft something on that sceptre to give a little more damage too.
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 6 avr. 2019 14:36:00
thank you for the help, I found some ok gloves:

sockets are not great but ok life and some resists

I took the Bubonic boots from my failed rain of arrows char:

increase in damage feels great, and you are right the chaos resist is not noticeable

thanks again!
"
vegeto079 a écrit :

"
Deeds_of_flesh a écrit :

What about your totems actually dying in hard bosses though? I get the idea but especially for uber elder I'd rather be placing 2 at a time.

Well, I think it depends on a playstyle. As for me I don't wait until totems die, I replace them quite a lot with overclicking.

Another thing. CWDT + Frost bomb is such a nice setup imo. I've tested it a bit and I'm really enjoying it so far. It has auto-aim and the bomb sticks to the mob who inflicted damage even if I'm running around like a headless chicken. And it works in case of ranged attack too.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 8 avr. 2019 13:52:39
Weird my Totems Dps is only showing 1100k but IM doing fine so far at lvl 75 and up to lvl 5 maps ...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Hellzwraith a écrit :
Weird my Totems Dps is only showing 1100k but IM doing fine so far at lvl 75 and up to lvl 5 maps ...

Are you looking in PoB or ingame?
Besides: 1.1 Million is really nice for a 4L

PS: In your helmet you have a "Chance to Bleed" socketed for your Golem (which I think is not working - have a look at the gem's description) and imo you should replace that by Melee Splash to have Packs blinded
Thx for the thread I was wondering if it matters, I can look at what Lab skills were taken but is there a certain path to follow like which one for normal lab up to uber lab Izaro
"
JesusIsMyLord a écrit :
Thx for the thread I was wondering if it matters, I can look at what Lab skills were taken but is there a certain path to follow like which one for normal lab up to uber lab Izaro

I started with perma Fortify for the first two Labs and did not regret it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires