3.5.2 Patch Notes

3.5.2 Patch Notes
  • Added Mastermind lore objects to each safehouse as well as The Forbidden Vault.
  • Added minimap icons to the Map Device and Crafting Bench.
  • Added minimap icons to Incursion Temple Altars.
  • Alva no longer closes active Time Portals if you get close to a different Incursion Altar.
  • Reduced the favour cost of many hideout decorations. We are looking at introducing other avenues for earning favour for players who are deeply engaged in hideout creation.
  • Entering the Azurite Mine from your hideout once again creates portals for party members to follow you through.
  • Control + clicking on an item in a "Trapped Stash" safehouse reward minigame now places that item on your cursor.
  • Reduced the intensity of the Storm Brand and Armageddon Brand visual effects.
  • You can now recover items that were placed in old crafting benches by typing /recoveroldcraftingbenchitem while in a town or hideout. If there are recoverable items, it will place one of them on your cursor.
  • Fixed a bug preventing various Betrayal encounters from spawning in the Belly of the Beast areas.
  • Fixed a bug where Fortification encounters could spawn inside objects in Shrine Map and The Lunaris Temple Level 2, making it impossible to fight the Betrayal targets.
  • Fixed a bug where the healing buff from a Healing Totem in a Fortification encounter was not removed if the Betrayal target ran too far away from the Healing Totem.
  • Fixed a rare bug where Thane Jorgin could become immune to all damage.
  • Fixed a bug where The Plaguemaw III prophecy could trigger in hideouts, causing hostile monsters to spawn.
  • Fixed a bug where offering three of the same Unique Map to a vendor offered nothing in return.
  • Fixed a bug where Zana's Unique Map missions contained monsters at the wrong level for cases where the Monster Level did not match the Map Tier.
  • Fixed a bug where various prophecies were able to trigger when entering Elder and Elder Guardians' arenas, but would not spawn anything.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Allies Cannot Die" modifier was not being removed when capturing a Bestiary beast.
  • Fixed a bug where Raised Spectre health could snapshot.
  • Fixed a bug where characters which had a free respec available were not able to take a Book of Reform from Eramir.
  • Fixed a bug where global chat could be toggled on automatically after you had toggled it off.
  • Fixed a rare bug where some players did not receive the default hideout decorations when creating a new hideout for the first time.
  • Fixed various cases of incorrect map icon art throughout the Atlas of Worlds.
  • Fixed three instance crashes.

EDIT: Adding one accidentally left out patch note that was deployed with 3.5.2.

• The number of Legendary (red) and Unique beasts that you can have in your Bestiary at one time is now capped at 1,000. You may have up to 1,100 total beasts. This has been changed to fix rare cases where some players were unable to capture yellow beasts as their Bestiary was full.

Dernière édition par Hartlin_GGG, le 21 janv. 2019 22:08:50
Dernier bump le 26 janv. 2019 16:19:34
Hype
Finally I can make a hideout now
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
yee
Haunted Mansion also has inaccessible fortifications 100% of the time. Just saying.
Can there be any way to refund the difference in price to previous decoration purchases? I've spent a lot before this patch.
what about the bug where enemy spawn in the hideout ?
Fixed a bug where The Plaguemaw III prophecy could trigger in hideouts, causing hostile monsters to spawn.
"Fixed a bug where global chat could be toggled on automatically after you had toggled it off" - I felt this to be more of a feature than a bug. Great patch though!
Looks good

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires