[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
xcaaes a écrit :
It's very fun and it's heckin cheap! Thank you for this build!

Glad that you are enjoying the build. Like you said, it is great that the build is so cheap. Even the two required uniques are on the cheaper end as well.

You can use any other uniques you want with the build though. Just rare gear should suffice and carry you just fine though.

Let me know if you got any other concerns or questions.

Good luck to you, mate!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
It seams i have a problem, after i finish a pack of enemeys my blood rage drains my life drastickly i nead so kind of lifesteal (more life steal) i took the lifesteal nodes on the three
"
AndreiBraila a écrit :
It seams i have a problem, after i finish a pack of enemeys my blood rage drains my life drastickly i nead so kind of lifesteal (more life steal) i took the lifesteal nodes on the three

You need to get your Slayer's labs completed and get Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour to get overleech. Once you overleech, you will recover any of the extra damage you dealt back to your life. This will essentially keep healing you as long as you keep leeching. Your life leech won't be removed at full life so you can essentially recover forever as long as you keep leeching.

Once you get these two labs done, damage over time and degen from things like Blood Rage won't pose any problems.

I would suggest you get those labs completed as soon as you can. It is one of the main survival layers of the build.

Let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Good luck, exile!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Dernière édition par Bakuhakubasugasu, le 7 févr. 2019 13:34:49
"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :
"
AndreiBraila a écrit :

You need to get your Slayer's labs completed and get Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour to get overleech. Once you overleech, you will recover any of the extra damage you dealt back to your life. This will essentially keep healing you as long as you keep leeching. Your life leech won't be removed at full life so you can essentially recover forever as long as you keep leeching.

Once you get these two labs done, damage over time and degen from things like Blood Rage won't pose any problems.

I would suggest you get those labs completed as soon as you can. It is one of the main survival layers of the build.

Let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Good luck, exile!

I read the entire thing again and i figured it out and aparently that was the problem thank you for this build and keep up the good work.
"
AndreiBraila a écrit :
I read the entire thing again and i figured it out and aparently that was the problem thank you for this build and keep up the good work.

Thanks. Let me know how it feels afterwards. I assure you, those two labs will make the build feel SO much better.

Good luck and let me know if you got any other questions or concerns.
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hi there love your build. But those betrayal encounter can go sideway easily. Some masters can lock you in place while the others rip your face off, or simply oneshot you out of nowhere. Aside from these op bastards and some OP red beast. the build is good. ^^'
"
Nin_tu1977 a écrit :
Hi there love your build. But those betrayal encounter can go sideway easily. Some masters can lock you in place while the others rip your face off, or simply oneshot you out of nowhere. Aside from these op bastards and some OP red beast. the build is good. ^^'

Haha, syndicate counters can be crazy at times. I personally did not have any problems with them even though they were leveled up. Might have just been a bit more unfortunate for you.

I personally haven't had too many problems fighting anything with this build as of yet. The only fight that I have had so far that was harder was Uber Elder, but that is just because of the nature of Flicker Strike and how it targets.

Glad you enjoy the build though. It just feels good not having to be so reliant on so many unique items which is one of the reasons why I love the build. The fact that you can Flicker Strike forever feels great too. :)

Let me know if you have any questions that come up.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Really nice build and I will try this. But I have question: If i move the 6l set up from weapon to body armour do I lose on dps or something or its completely fine if chest is 6l?
"
Kesolk a écrit :
Really nice build and I will try this. But I have question: If i move the 6l set up from weapon to body armour do I lose on dps or something or its completely fine if chest is 6l?

The location of the 6-link does not matter, so you do not need to worry about that. The thing is, it is just recommended to use Kaom's Heart as your body armor for way more survivability since we already stack life on the tree and our items so we can get a juicy life total. Also, Kaom's Heart also gives us increased fire damage as well as a nice chunk of armor which gives us even more bonuses. Kaom's Heart really just gives us everything that we want though it has no sockets. This is why you can get by with just one 6-link setup.

You can still just use any other body armor you want though, but I would recommend one with as much life as you can get for more survivability. It might make filling in your resistances easier too, but since we use mostly rare gear anyways, capping your resistances should not be difficult at all.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Good luck and have fun, exile!
[Build/Stream Thread]
build is amazing and im having ton of fun. im having issue with resist elemental damage bosses. is that build limitation that i cant kill them or im missing something ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires