[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

How are you dealing with t16 haku/perandus/riker/tora/jorgin? Feels like a freight train 1 shotting me with 4200 hp =
"
ByoJack a écrit :
"
Rejz0 a écrit :
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
So, can I still pull it with 50-80c jewels, or dmg will be low for red maps? Ty.

Remember that HH help a lot with clearing There no way to die while fighting with trash.
Dps with The Build is ok. But sometime something one shot u. I thinking about changing belt for stygian and The head for lightpoacher Then go Full hp/dmg.

Hi again, can you check my profile ? im squishy like 4k hp and im not hitting a lot evasion only 50k , i did Queen of forest 6 link and use ur setup is good for bosses but idk i think im lacking dps

Dont use item rarity with TS change for added cold damage support.

I can deal with them in t16 but i sacrifice alot of hp for dmg in jewel. Which cost me die in boss with change phase
Thanks !! from 18k, to 25k is a big difference, you are the boss : ) !
hi demi, just wondering, do u have a lvl80-90 skill tree? ur POB is based on lvl100 which is awesome, but i was just wondering, should i tree towards all the jewel slots first and sacrifice life?
hello,

Is it normal that Tornado shot deals way less damage than elemental hit? tried them both on 6L Tabula Rasa i'm lvl 41
Just did mirror service on his helm, smooth service would recommend!

Pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ZK1FcMNd

Hi could youu help me with a recomended uppgrade list ? got about 2 ex, and the build is up and runing. but need to know what to get next.
im hittin like 50k evasion, how can i hit more evasion with flasks ? or gear ?
hi, just wondering if this build can work on the shadow?
Well, i guess your build is dead. No more quantity anywhere. Quantity gems are deleted too. So what's the point fo having 70% quantity max rn..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires