[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Alright here's what I've been doing and what I am planning on doing:

First off I have a 5l Windripper and Rigwalds Quills, so keep that in mind. The quiver was a massive boost in damage for me, and I used Ele Hit until I got it.

This leveling experience 60+ was horrible, and honestly in mapping right now I would say it's only 'alright' at lvl 73. The most important thing as the author states is the abyss Jewels, even shitty ones with 1-2 dmg inc and maybe some health will do wonders for your dps. At about 4 meh abyss jewels it's starting to feel a lot smoother. Having said that HP is still a huge issue, and the damage probably won't get better till significant investment. I couldn't ever suggest anyone league starts this.

My plan moving forward, I think will be to get a Shroud of the Lightless. While I think that in the long term getting a 6l Queen of the Forest is the plan, I don't think that will be viable until I resolve some HP and DPS issues. Shroud should allow me an easy 5l (with 6l all ele pen) as well as another abyss jewel slot. Also with 10% inc hp, and 1% per slot it should help with some of the HP problems slightly as well.

Anyways that's my current plan and experience, hope this helps someone as I was pretty depressed with the build last night.

*edit*

I also dropped Grace for Haste to make up for more speed and supplement more damage, I figured I didn't really need Grace if I wasn't wearing Queen of the Forest.
Dernière édition par Riggadaddy, le 12 mars 2019 10:02:21
"
Riggadaddy a écrit :

First off I have a 5l Windripper and Rigwalds Quills, so keep that in mind. The quiver was a massive boost in damage for me, and I used Ele Hit until I got it.

This leveling experience 60+ was horrible, and honestly in mapping right now I would say it's only 'alright' at lvl 73. The most important thing as the author states is the abyss Jewels, even shitty ones with 1-2 dmg inc and maybe some health will do wonders for your dps. At about 4 meh abyss jewels it's starting to feel a lot smoother. Having said that HP is still a huge issue, and the damage probably won't get better till significant investment. I couldn't ever suggest anyone league starts this.

My plan moving forward, I think will be to get a Shroud of the Lightless. While I think that in the long term getting a 6l Queen of the Forest is the plan, I don't think that will be viable until I resolve some HP and DPS issues. Shroud should allow me an easy 5l (with 6l all ele pen) as well as another abyss jewel slot. Also with 10% inc hp, and 1% per slot it should help with some of the HP problems slightly as well.

Anyways that's my current plan and experience, hope this helps someone as I was pretty depressed with the build last night.

*edit*

I also dropped Grace for Haste to make up for more speed and supplement more damage, I figured I didn't really need Grace if I wasn't wearing Queen of the Forest.

priorties lol. do you have any idea how many good 3-4 property abyssal jewels you can buy instead of a rigwalds? you're using white/magic flasks and jewels. jewelry has no flat ele damage.

if you know all of your damage comes from abyssal jewels, get abyssal jewels. not a quiver that only helps with clearspeed assuming you can one shot mobs (FROM ABYSSAL JEWELS)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Death's Harp or Doom Fletcher as an alternative while leveling up/etc ?
Hi!
I just got to maps with this build. Leveling with rain of arrows felt really smooth and fun. I was just wondering if anyone could look at my char and give any advice. So far I'm enjoying this build a lot!

Questions:
1. Is it better to spam alts to get exact rolls on flasks or buy one? or should I just stick with mines? (longer duration instead of increased effect)
2. Drillneck vs. Hyrri's Demise?

Thank you!
Dernière édition par mek8035, le 13 mars 2019 05:57:36
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Riggadaddy a écrit :

*edit*

priorties lol. do you have any idea how many good 3-4 property abyssal jewels you can buy instead of a rigwalds? you're using white/magic flasks and jewels. jewelry has no flat ele damage.

if you know all of your damage comes from abyssal jewels, get abyssal jewels. not a quiver that only helps with clearspeed assuming you can one shot mobs (FROM ABYSSAL JEWELS)

I apologize I guess, I talked a guy down into a great deal on Rigwalds so figured I'd pull the trigger. I swapped to a lab farmer to make currency to get the Archer going so my progress halted the second I got to maps really.

I think its pretty clear a lot of people are having difficulty with this as a league starter. The builds great, and I appreciate the resource. I apologize if my post came off as rude.
"
WorstRangerNA a écrit :

I'd recommend Death's Harp and then switch to Death's Opus when you can. The extra projectiles help quite a bit and the cost of both is pretty low.

"
mek8035 a écrit :
Hi!
I just got to maps with this build. Leveling with rain of arrows felt really smooth and fun. I was just wondering if anyone could look at my char and give any advice. So far I'm enjoying this build a lot!

Questions:
1. Is it better to spam alts to get exact rolls on flasks or buy one? or should I just stick with mines? (longer duration instead of increased effect)

Thank you!

I tried spamming alts to get the exact flasks that I wanted and ended up wasting around 300 alts trying. Up to you on that one.

Regarding Quivers, Drillneck is great until you can upgrade to Rigwald's but make sure you're prioritizing your abyssal jewels before quiver/bow. They help with the DPS immensely.
Dernière édition par salzanomts54, le 13 mars 2019 12:12:17
Thanks for the response! I was also wondering, when I farm my first few exalts, should I be getting Unnatural instinct or endgame jewels? or something else? Sorry if this is mentioned anywhere.
"
mek8035 a écrit :
Thanks for the response! I was also wondering, when I farm my first few exalts, should I be getting Unnatural instinct or endgame jewels? or something else? Sorry if this is mentioned anywhere.

unnatural requires the level 100 tree and is one of the last things you purchase. get abyssal jewels first and foremost if you want damage lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Started with a Bane Witch to get the currency to get basic levelling gear and started with this.
Currently don't have the currency to get any MF gear (I'll probably skip on Sadima's though as a 5% quant doesn't feel good enough to me)

I'm doing fine at lvl 74, doing t1-t5 maps very quickly but I went Deadeye and I'm using Rain of Arrow right now, as it feels much, MUCH better than Tornado Shot.

Hope I won't run in a wall and/or regret not going Raider...
"
salzanomts54 a écrit :
"
WorstRangerNA a écrit :

I'd recommend Death's Harp and then switch to Death's Opus when you can. The extra projectiles help quite a bit and the cost of both is pretty low.

"
mek8035 a écrit :
Hi!

Questions:

Thank you!

I tried spamming alts to get the exact flasks that I wanted and ended up wasting around 300 alts trying. Up to you on that one.

Regarding Quivers, Drillneck is great until you can upgrade to Rigwald's but make sure you're prioritizing your abyssal jewels before quiver/bow. They help with the DPS immensely.

Ty for the fast and detailed response man. At 48 I should have all my 4 links in boots gloves helm etc set up right?

As for the Death Opus. I'm going straight into Windripper from Opus or?

And 6 link is the bow with tornado shot is top priority in terms of gems?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires