[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

"
Truppensturm a écrit :
"
"
Is there a way to search for +1 corrupted boots on poe trade? When I look for '+# to level of socketed gems' on boots it doesn't give me any resuls.

Make sure you use the pseudo option for the mod.

Hmm, maybe i'm missing something, but when I search for 'pseudo' it doesn't list '+# to level of socketed gems' as an option. Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Hmm nm, i can search for it on the poe.com trade site

weird that I couldn't find it on poe.trade
"
Truppensturm a écrit :
"
"
Is there a way to search for +1 corrupted boots on poe trade? When I look for '+# to level of socketed gems' on boots it doesn't give me any resuls.

Make sure you use the pseudo option for the mod.

Hmm, maybe i'm missing something, but when I search for 'pseudo' it doesn't list '+# to level of socketed gems' as an option. Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Hmm nm, i can search for it on the poe.com trade site

weird that I couldn't find it on poe.trade
You have to select it as an implicit on poe.trade
Nice build, i'll give a try.
Nice build Uber Elder down :)
Could you possibly go into detail about leveling? What skills do you use until Armageddon band, etc?
there's a really really stupid way you can die with this build, because of the self ignites. If you toss a couple brands onto a cannot die pack/totem pack, you ignite yourself so many times (100 health per ignite cause of ammy, 25 assuming max fire res) you almost insta kill yourself. totems arent too bad usually, if you put brand on the totem first, but beast pack with allies cannot die are almost always a death because einhar is too busy jerking off some other beast and takes a while to capture the one you're currently on
Dernière édition par Aevra, le 12 janv. 2019 15:06:21
"
Could you possibly go into detail about leveling? What skills do you use until Armageddon band, etc?

Before I get armageddon brand, I level with firestorm or fireball. Generally I use leveling to try out new skills. I'll start working on a more detailed leveling section, but it might take me a bit of time since uni started.

"
there's a really really stupid way you can die with this build, because of the self ignites. If you toss a couple brands onto a cannot die pack/totem pack, you ignite yourself so many times (100 health per ignite cause of ammy, 25 assuming max fire res) you almost insta kill yourself. totems arent too bad usually, if you put brand on the totem first, but beast pack with allies cannot die are almost always a death because einhar is too busy jerking off some other beast and takes a while to capture the one you're currently on

Oh damn, thanks for letting me know, Ive always wondered why I took massive damage sometimes. Yeah I think this is mainly an issue with red Einhar packs since the brands kill most rare mobs instantly.
Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 12 janv. 2019 18:32:21
I'm doing a version of this and its working really well! One thing I think is possible and should maybe be mentioned - You can get a herald + anger going without the +1 by getting the aura nodes at templar and then running HoA + Anger + lvl 3 enlighten. This ends up being a large damage increase but will have to sacrifice some points in life. Still, this might be worth to use watchers eye. Can possibly use empower but has a 125% mana multiplier so instead of reserving 55% youll reserve 61%. Should be manageable since the setup mentioned in the post has a 56% reservation (depending on enlighten level).
7ex in crafts done. trustworthy guy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires