3.5.0c Patch Notes

Amazing to NOT seeing a fix for the Map Stash in standard, a week and still no fix...this is getting stupid already.
"
Chronologist a écrit :

Ok. i waited this patch for full 2 days to make my pure armor helmet into 4 socket blues, i wasted thousands of chromatics, i still have no idea how to unlock 3 color socket recipe. It's not automatically unlocked for me.

Anyone have any idea?

Found it, it's here https://i.imgur.com/P6Rwbam.png

Thank you. It seems ambiguity is the name of the game when it comes to this League.
and one color recipe? it's impossible to get it
So after interacting with plinth it said i unlocked 3 socket coloring but i still can't seem to use it on helmet crafting...

yeah,Still no map tab fix for standard,guess standad player does not count as POE player(╯︵╰)
dunno how did u guys broke the std map tabs this bad... still waiting for a fix
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
"Prefixes cannot be changed" is still not in the game. This is incredibly frustrating to people who are trying to self-craft gear and as of right now I don't really have anywhere to go with my character and will have to either reroll or quit the league
What is first delve encounter? I went to depth 1 in delve and didn't see anything.
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
Found the plinth here.
I guess it is one for the first branches off to the left or right of the vertical shaft.
"
FIPOLINIO a écrit :
Amazing to NOT seeing a fix for the Map Stash in standard, a week and still no fix...this is getting stupid already.

week? its been more then 4 months and I still didnt see this ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires