Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

3.5.0b Hotfix 6 Patch Notes

"
DaggerFine a écrit :
"
Toleranse a écrit :
"
I think most of the people are forgetting that this is a free-game.
Buying things for real money are only cosmetics.
Investing a lot of hours into the game tells us, that the game is good, very enjoyable, but it is your (the players) responsibility and decision to play. You cant blame anyone. GGG is creating, maintaining, fixing and providing the game for free.
People who swear and blame GGG for these, i think, they are misled by their anger.
The fact that anyone spent a lot of hours playing with this game does not give the right to blame GGG.
GGG is still doing a great job and beside that, unfortunately, they have to deal with unpolite ppl, who thinks they can blame GGG for anything.

FREE??? you really believe they would be maintaining and updating this game if ALOT of money was not being invested by ALOT of players??? Game breaking bugs that have not been properly tested for (and YES the map stash tab IS game breaking) is not acceptable. They then said they would fix the problem within a day or two and are now behind on that promise as well. Game is certainly free to try and play however MANY of us choose to support it with real money and expect standard league to be payed attention to, not just the flavor of the month league.

Glad some of the other bugs have been resolved. Crawler being unclickable being a big one for me. However nothing is a bigger problem than the maps tab. Maps are THE end game content after all. And yes i know you can still run maps but if you cannot properly store them it quickly becomes a problem. This should have never been released like this. However now that it is out there it needs to be resolved ASAP and communication should be provided as to any progress and delays. My 2cents.

So how about they just close the game to people like you who can't stand when something goes your way? Hmm... I dunno... maybe by adding loads of paywalls? They set their own priorities on what to develop, rather than you. They have excellent communication; on an early crawler thread of mine, they responded they'd fix it the next day and they did. The script for the maps is still not released because it needs to be tested to make sure everything works. They're doing their best. The choice for you to willing pay for cosmetic or enhancing items (tabs, which can be muled into obscurity) does not put you any sort of dire "them first!" list.

Chill your nerdy 2cent.

So game breaking bugs are something going "Not my way" specifically??? Everyone else is ok with this then? calm your own dang self. This update was not done cooking by a long shot but they served it right up and they deserve to hear about it. You wanna White Knight them go right ahead. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine.I love this game and don't plan on not playing or stopping my support but they made a mistake and need to know about it. And just as an FYI plenty of others share my opinion so dont try to make me out to be some crazy one off.
"

GGG is still doing a great job and beside that, unfortunately, they have to deal with unpolite ppl, who thinks they can blame GGG for anything.

Yeah, I agree. Anyone should see from list of fixes how much work they have done in a short amount of time. Have some patience, folks.
Man the MAP stash bug is literaly game breaking for me... I have so much maps and no space to put them in, I can't play the game because I cant pick up anything... I'm just w8ing for the update, it sucks right now :/
"
Slokingseba a écrit :
Man the MAP stash bug is literaly game breaking for me... I have so much maps and no space to put them in, I can't play the game because I cant pick up anything... I'm just w8ing for the update, it sucks right now :/

I do think it is a severe bug. Actually I think Alva bug is also, being a std player myself.

It's just that fixing a bunch of severe bugs is no trivial task. I'm not playing right now either.
Look at the list of fixes from the last few hotfixes, 80-90% are league fixes. They simply dont prioritize standard period. It's frustrating day after day of not being able to play. Please fix the map stash tabs!
really frustrating
Are you going to fix unique maps completion in Standard? All Standard players lost all progress. Or GGG will give dozens of Exalts to every player for buying crazy expensive maps like Perandus Manor?

Really, it is worst update ever for Standard players.
Dernière édition par Voidstranger, le 11 déc. 2018 01:31:28
"
Voidstranger a écrit :
Are you going to fix unique maps completion in Standard? All Standard players lost all progress. Or GGG will give dozens of Exalts to every player for buying crazy expensive maps like Perandus Manor?

Really, it is worst update ever for Standard players.

I agree completely with this. I came back to PoE a few weeks ago and decided to go for full atlas. I spent quite a few exalts buying and completing unique maps just to loose it all with 3.5.

In addition, GGG introduced the unique map stash bug so I also lost all unique maps I had.

As much as I like PoE I am having a hard time accepting how badly tested 3.5 has been on standard. I mean, within 2 minutes of playing it I discovered three bugs (unique maps bug, new maps not going into map tab, changing colors on corrupted items does not work).

I have since run into a lot of other stuff as well. Like others have been writing I have simply chosen to take a break with PoE for now - playing on standard simply has too many major bugs IMO.
Dernière édition par Wramberg, le 11 déc. 2018 04:07:08
Hello after this fix ,for me game is not working properly anymore.
when i go in game ,game freezes in loading screen area,and if i do get in game, when i go to some location game freezes loading screen again.how to fix it?
before this everything worked just fine
Can we get achievements fixed? I killed Mastermind and got 2 achievements toward "Mastermind II" but haven't received "Mastermind I"
NANI

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires