3.5.0b Hotfix 6 Patch Notes

FPS declines while still in the place and freeze still do not allow to play. Stuffed "graphic novelties" to the game .... which the game has broken.
When you update patch notes with a later realm restart, please mark those that are new to those notes please.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
I think most of the people are forgetting that this is a free-game.
Buying things for real money are only cosmetics.
Investing a lot of hours into the game tells us, that the game is good, very enjoyable, but it is your (the players) responsibility and decision to play. You cant blame anyone. GGG is creating, maintaining, fixing and providing the game for free.
People who swear and blame GGG for these, i think, they are misled by their anger.
The fact that anyone spent a lot of hours playing with this game does not give the right to blame GGG.
GGG is still doing a great job and beside that, unfortunately, they have to deal with unpolite ppl, who thinks they can blame GGG for anything.

FREE??? you really believe they would be maintaining and updating this game if ALOT of money was not being invested by ALOT of players??? Game breaking bugs that have not been properly tested for (and YES the map stash tab IS game breaking) is not acceptable. They then said they would fix the problem within a day or two and are now behind on that promise as well. Game is certainly free to try and play however MANY of us choose to support it with real money and expect standard league to be payed attention to, not just the flavor of the month league.

Glad some of the other bugs have been resolved. Crawler being unclickable being a big one for me. However nothing is a bigger problem than the maps tab. Maps are THE end game content after all. And yes i know you can still run maps but if you cannot properly store them it quickly becomes a problem. This should have never been released like this. However now that it is out there it needs to be resolved ASAP and communication should be provided as to any progress and delays. My 2cents.
"
FREE??? you really believe they would be maintaining and updating this game if ALOT of money was not being invested by ALOT of players??? Game breaking bugs that have not been properly tested for (and YES the map stash tab IS game breaking) is not acceptable. They then said they would fix the problem within a day or two and are now behind on that promise as well. Game is certainly free to try and play however MANY of us choose to support it with real money and expect standard league to be payed attention to, not just the flavor of the month league.

Glad some of the other bugs have been resolved. Crawler being unclickable being a big one for me. However nothing is a bigger problem than the maps tab. Maps are THE end game content after all. And yes i know you can still run maps but if you cannot properly store them it quickly becomes a problem. This should have never been released like this. However now that it is out there it needs to be resolved ASAP and communication should be provided as to any progress and delays. My 2cents.

Totally agree with you!

Priority should have been given to 'paid services' and not to the league which is ftp ... In life when you pay for a service that is not given to you, well you know what's happening.
I'm still getting regular CTD's I hope everything will be fixed properly in the next couple of days?
With the latest hotfix 6, "unexpected disconnections" and authentication problems are back with a vague vengeance. Much better than in Delve, but got worse since the beginning of Betrayal. Area loading time also worsened slightly compared to hotfix 5 and previous patches.
"
Toleranse a écrit :
"
Investing a lot of hours into the game tells us, that the game is good, very enjoyable, but it is your (the players) responsibility and decision to play. You cant blame anyone. GGG is creating, maintaining, fixing and providing the game for free.
People who swear and blame GGG for these, i think, they are misled by their anger.
The fact that anyone spent a lot of hours playing with this game does not give the right to blame GGG.
GGG is still doing a great job and beside that, unfortunately, they have to deal with unpolite ppl, who thinks they can blame GGG for anything.

I see your point. I am just not that critical.
Templar Hierophant: Ritual of Awakening (Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead) + Multiple Totems Support (Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one) = in game one use skill totem, up 2 totem summon bug.... why no up 4 totem?? Please Fix thx

and you u know i want fix options for minimap zoom and tab zoom to need options.
"
jpxf a écrit :
Fix the fucking map tab

I AGREE PLEASE FİX İT
"
Toleranse a écrit :
"

So how about they just close the game to people like you who can't stand when something goes your way? Hmm... I dunno... maybe by adding loads of paywalls? They set their own priorities on what to develop, rather than you. They have excellent communication; on an early crawler thread of mine, they responded they'd fix it the next day and they did. The script for the maps is still not released because it needs to be tested to make sure everything works. They're doing their best. The choice for you to willing pay for cosmetic or enhancing items (tabs, which can be muled into obscurity) does not put you any sort of dire "them first!" list.

Chill your nerdy 2cent.
777 life roll (blessed numbers)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires