3.5.0b Hotfix 6 Patch Notes

I don't know if it's been fixed yet, but I was unable to use the Incursion room that let you give up a unique for another. Just a head's up.
wow. u guys work so quick, i love it.
Typical GGG. Being on top of there bug fixes unlike every other developer out there. SHEESH :)
"
Hartlin_GGG a écrit :
You can now sell items to Einhar, Alva and Niko in your Hideout.

Thanks for this, was really needed!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
still no fix for the map tab bug , the most needed one. you said you was going to fix it 2 days ago.

(source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4385m/every_single_unique_and_shaped_map_deleted_from/)

still cannot play poe because of this bug not fixed yet.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Woot, since release I've never crashed and now I'm crashing when i kill the boss in a safehouse. Woot! Also Triple WOOT! the portals are GONE to go back in.

This brings back memories... of patching a patch to patch a patch that patched in bugs that were supposed to of been patched out after the first patch.
Dernière édition par creasian, le 10 déc. 2018 00:13:28
Thanks very much for your hard work GGG. It's great to be able to click on my crawler again!
Is the game down now as we speak? Im stuck at checking resources...
>update your client,we changed few lines
>redownload 16gbs
k.
Dernière édition par Nibelton, le 10 déc. 2018 00:24:10
We are still unable to recolor corrupted items.

Can we have a clear statuts from GGG about the map tab bug and the "lost" uniques maps ?

Yeah, clearly 3.5 doesn't seems to have been beta tested enough.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires