3.5.0b Hotfix 5 Patch Notes

"
bvanharjr a écrit :
"
Kalavas a écrit :
Map stash tab still not working. Old unique maps still gone.

They're aware. Give 'em time.

lol give them time you say.... Since release the map tab is not working ...
atm i got 5 map tabs and one in working ...

4x remove map tab from old league
1x map tab with old maps
obv all are with zero maps ...

all they had to do is make the normal one to remove only and add one ... they didnt, because of greed and now you they have patience?

yet, i have 4 tabs which are all useless </3
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Dernière édition par KillerKrug, le 9 déc. 2018 02:39:42
"
Hartlin_GGG a écrit :
Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when changing areas.

Thanks, finally no more crashes
"
Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when changing areas.

Just got another crash when changing area, damn :/

Edit : it seems to happen more when i'm in a party, anyone to confirm ? :/
Dernière édition par T3od, le 9 déc. 2018 06:56:43
Interesting way to make me decide to focus on league play I suppose. With map tabs as borked as they currently are i just CANT play in standard even though i want to.
"
Toleranse a écrit :
Interesting way to make me decide to focus on league play I suppose. With map tabs as borked as they currently are i just CANT play in standard even though i want to.

What's game breakingly broken for you in standard? I've screwed around there a bit; and other than my unique maps being MIA so I can't get full completion back everything else tab related is just a nuisance. Old shaped maps are missing; but that's not a huge deal. Empty remove only tabs don't self destruct; but thats an old issue and not really a big deal just move them far enough down the list to be out of the way.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Well I do not want to play Standard right now for the following reasons:

-There seems to be a bug/feature, where you run a red tier map and get like 90% of the atlas completed even though you had 0/159 before
-> so I do not know whether any atlas progress matters

-Even if I progressed on the atlas I cannot put any found maps in map tabs and I dont have too many empty tabs to put them in or the will to bother with selecting maps out of a messy tab where every map is in

-Also you cannot leave Delves other than by dieing or going back to character select which for me takes ages due to overfilled towns with MTX players

-The level progression of Alva is bugged, so again progress not really possible

So if I do not want to level characters (which on Standard with proper leveling gear is just not time-consuming) or do crafting (without fossils) I do not think there is much to do (i guess there is new hideouts, but my PC cant handle too many decorations too well)...
Dernière édition par Goldsmith2011, le 9 déc. 2018 09:13:11
"
KillerKrug a écrit :
"
bvanharjr a écrit :
"
Kalavas a écrit :
Map stash tab still not working. Old unique maps still gone.

They're aware. Give 'em time.

lol give them time you say.... Since release the map tab is not working ...
atm i got 5 map tabs and one in working ...

4x remove map tab from old league
1x map tab with old maps
obv all are with zero maps ...

all they had to do is make the normal one to remove only and add one ... they didnt, because of greed and now you they have patience?

yet, i have 4 tabs which are all useless </3

Doing what you suggest would require running a script that scanned over the entire inventory database modifying stuff as it goes. As it happens, that's exactly what the missing map fix script will be doing. That script has been written; but needs tested before being ran (just like your workaround script would).

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4385m/-/ebbp1ef/?context=3
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Map stash being broken now means I have to have 3-4 tabs stuffed full of maps and no room to put other things in and then when I run one map and get 2-5 back in a run, I am just slowly filling up all my stash tabs. This IS a game-breaking bug if you can't use the stash system because it's all filled with maps. This is beyond frustrating and imo, I hope it becomes a priority fix.
"Fixed a bug where some Delve areas at low depth levels would fail to generate"

Thats nice, except many people (in standard) simply cant interact with the cart in the mines, only ways out are party with someone outside of it and teleport to them, suicide or logout and back in.
"
Summoner a écrit :
"
Toleranse a écrit :

What's game breakingly broken for you in standard? I've screwed around there a bit; and other than my unique maps being MIA so I can't get full completion back everything else tab related is just a nuisance. Old shaped maps are missing; but that's not a huge deal. Empty remove only tabs don't self destruct; but thats an old issue and not really a big deal just move them far enough down the list to be out of the way.

Don't get me wrong: I think GGG has done great work in a lot of issues, and I like the new concept of master changes.

But really, why would anyone play standard before they fix Alva bug? No huge deal, really so? For a player who wants to achieve things and play through content, it is better to wait until what you say is a bunch of nuisances will be turned to be a workable game.

I am confident they will fix it, after all, few standard players will touch it any time sooner. Existing bugs, however, are severe.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires