[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Dernière édition par Noble_Seiken, le 2 nov. 2020 03:22:33
"
corrosivelamb a écrit :
This is my 1st lv 100 and I'm playing since Perandus. Thank you for the build. I've made some changes but the survivability and the dps is amazing.

Gz. This is my first 100 ever and I've been playing since Talisman. You have a headhunter but you still haven't exalt slammed your bow with 2 free suffixes? o_O
"
Ridman a écrit :
"
corrosivelamb a écrit :
This is my 1st lv 100 and I'm playing since Perandus. Thank you for the build. I've made some changes but the survivability and the dps is amazing.

Gz. This is my first 100 ever and I've been playing since Talisman. You have a headhunter but you still haven't exalt slammed your bow with 2 free suffixes? o_O

That's true haha. Fixed;

"
corrosivelamb a écrit :
"
Ridman a écrit :
"
corrosivelamb a écrit :

That's true haha. Fixed;

Wow, sick slams! :D

Congrats on 100 :). Last league i finally managed to get to 96. I've grown a little bored of this league, so I don't think i'll beat it. Does feel like a decent build to do it on though, at least if I were swap from assailum to 6L bow. Lancing steel deadeye feels alright tanky wise too.
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 27 oct. 2020 18:41:44
I'm currently at level 96, running the base passive three with another medium jewel. I was thinking in changing the bandit quest bonus (Oak) and get the two passive and respec to run the "83/98 - Cluster Jewel Tree". It would perform much better right?

Once i get to level 98 i would change again the bandit bonus.

Edit : Did that, and it plays much better, as long that you have the right jewels. Currently at lvl 97 now.
Dernière édition par lEvilLL, le 2 nov. 2020 08:36:38
"
lEvilLL a écrit :
I'm currently at level 96, running the base passive three with another medium jewel. I was thinking in changing the bandit quest bonus (Oak) and get the two passive and respec to run the "83/98 - Cluster Jewel Tree". It would perform much better right?

Once i get to level 98 i would change again the bandit bonus.

Edit : Did that, and it plays much better, as long that you have the right jewels. Currently at lvl 97 now.

I have been using cluster jewels since level 92 and have Oak. Didn't feel that I would have been missing any important skills points.
For anyone wondering if SSF is viable, just reached 94 and its the first time I got this far solo, also the economy was sh.tprinting itself.. Tis a great build, ty sir. Gonna migrate now, and wonder what upgrade should I get first, ryslatha's or a good 6L bow?
Because of the awfully bugged heist-start i kept on fine-tuning my harvest gear in standard instead. Guess i am finished now and as the build is already very powerful with mediocre gear, it's pretty insane with a setup like mine:

Dernière édition par basta1982, le 7 nov. 2020 02:27:22
Damn, god tier equipment o_o

Just hit lvl 98, idk where to upgrade now, but still, i dont think its really needed. xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires