[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

the chance to fossil craft a bow seems really shitty. done about 7 or so now and haven't even seen the bleed mod once, let alone rolled it on a usable bow. hopefully i can hit it soon cause it's kinda expensive at this stage in the game
"
qaizr a écrit :
Spoiler
is it better to get painforged instead of arena challenger if i want to use HoP for my second aura? my attack and movement speed are already feeling great without arena challenger. found some fast boots and got a lucky ms enchant.

thanks for the great guide!

Herald of Purity is not an aura. You can use all 3 - aura, herald and blood&sand simultaneously. I still highly recommend going for Arena Challenger. In case you don't like it, orb of regrets don't cost much.

"
cerberus20 a écrit :
Spoiler
I've been somewhat following this build and so far, so good. I'm playing softcore and have been able to survive most stuff so far (still leveling, at lvl 66 and act 9).

I just have a question on whether you have been having a look at the new cluster jewels, the passives they can grant and was wondering if you would be willing to make a tier list on mods.

I imagine stuff like "12% increased damage with two-handed weapons" / "-||- bows" and the ones granting "physical damage over time multiplier" will be what we want, but then there's all the notables (and there's a lot to choose from), which will be best?

You can find this info in Passive Tree section. After all, cluster jewels are basically an extension of the tree.

"
HightLand a écrit :
Hey, bro, nice build, I'll try it myself.
Btw check out the quiver craft section (alt+regal one) there is a minor mistake:
Step 2: If you don't have 2 affixes yet, augment the bow. (augment the quiver):)

Aaaaand fixed. Thanks for pointing out.

"
crazypearce a écrit :
Spoiler
the chance to fossil craft a bow seems really shitty. done about 7 or so now and haven't even seen the bleed mod once, let alone rolled it on a usable bow. hopefully i can hit it soon cause it's kinda expensive at this stage in the game

It's been the case even before the patch. In the past i've had unlucky streaks of up to 15 tries without getting the mod. Reminder - the bow is an end game goal after all.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Thoughts on Assailum ?
Have you tried it or thought about trying it ?
"
Iyacthu a écrit :
Thoughts on Assailum ?

Here sololy for this. Apperantly it has great synergy with puncture. Is it worth going after?
Starting to feel like this isnt a really good "starter" build. Right now it is 2ex just for a starter base bow to begin crafting. I'm not even sure how much it will cost to craft the needed affixes after that? is that bow mod really necessary?

Same comment goes for the "required" belt. Starting to feel like this is a 10ex starter build, where I could have spend less than 1ex on something else and been farming T16s

Thoughts?
"
Iyacthu a écrit :
Thoughts on Assailum ?

I'm not playing this build or in trade league right now. Helmet definitely seems to have massive damage potential. Even with 4-link and damage reduction it still should deal more than double damage compared to 6-link. Unfortunately i don't know the exact mechanics of the skill yet. Do skills trigger on release or right when the stage happens? What about targetting? Without this i can't tell much. If you've seen any video of it, i'll definitely watch it.

Worst case it's useless. Best case it's around 100-150% more damage for single target.

"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Spoiler
Starting to feel like this isnt a really good "starter" build. Right now it is 2ex just for a starter base bow to begin crafting. I'm not even sure how much it will cost to craft the needed affixes after that? is that bow mod really necessary?

Same comment goes for the "required" belt. Starting to feel like this is a 10ex starter build, where I could have spend less than 1ex on something else and been farming T16s

Thoughts?

If you ignore the fact (and you totally did) the "required bow" is not necessary to beat the end game comfortably. It's 72h from the league start, rare things will be expensive. Before you know it the elder bows will be almost free and Ryslatha's Coil will also drop in price.

I precisely say it's a "decent" league starter, not the best one. You should also keep in mind that many content creators did recommend this build as a league start. Maybe not exactly my guide, the same concept in general.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
The way the skill reads is:
Level 20 snipe
Channel to charge up your bow, gaining stages. (easy enough)

Release to trigger one linked bow skill for each stage gained. (cannot roll the same skill twice it seems, tested with rain of arrows to see if there were more arrows than normal)

If there are NO skills linked, but at least one stage was gained this skill will fire its OWN arrow instead.

THIS SKILLS ARROWs (so the arrow it generates if no other skills are linked) deal 120% more damage with ailments PER STAGE

same with 165% damage with hits per stage.

So the way I read it is: do not socket a skill gem, only socket supports. Get 1 arrow that deals insane damage.
"
oOoYngvioOo a écrit :
The way the skill reads is:
Level 20 snipe
Channel to charge up your bow, gaining stages. (easy enough)

Release to trigger one linked bow skill for each stage gained. (cannot roll the same skill twice it seems, tested with rain of arrows to see if there were more arrows than normal)

If there are NO skills linked, but at least one stage was gained this skill will fire its OWN arrow instead.

THIS SKILLS ARROWs (so the arrow it generates if no other skills are linked) deal 120% more damage with ailments PER STAGE

same with 165% damage with hits per stage.

So the way I read it is: do not socket a skill gem, only socket supports. Get 1 arrow that deals insane damage.

That sounds pretty good as you can drop the second 6l and maybe fit something like a kaoms chest for some insane hp. Not sure what other links you could drop but it makes gearing a lot easier, especially this early in the league

Im looking to sell this on SC. If anyone is interested let me know in game ^___^
"
crazypearce a écrit :

I believe you can only get the mod on an Elder bow now. I don't think fossil crafting works anymore to get the chance for bleed to do 100% more damage.

Although you may know that already.

Build is working well so far as a league starter. Definitely a fast clear build. Got lucky with a few exalt drops and was able to get the belt. Just using a reach of the council until I get the end game bow.
Dernière édition par mike4334, le 16 mars 2020 19:18:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires